Halloween Ends (October 15, 2021) - Part 3 of the Halloween Reboot Trilogy

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No ones ever really gone

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

I hope so! I am sick of all the sequels and reboots.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    No ones ever really gone
    Lmao

Kinda sighed at this news but can't say I'm surprised. H2 reboot made money. Let's just hope they don't have his mask half torn open and he's a hobo like Rob Zombie's Michael. If I see a white horse I'll lose my shit.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Halloween Ends will be available both in theaters and on Peacock on October 14.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

This movie was not what I expected. Not in the least bit. I think that's why I liked it.

I've been a fan of this franchise since I was a kid. Saw almost all of the franchise reboots at the movies except Halloween 4. H20, Rob Zombie's Halloween and David Gordon Greene's Halloween. I was afraid this would disappoint after the mediocre Kills sequel, but I'm pretty satisfied with the conclusion.

Spoiler: show
    After that wild intro and watching Corey and Allyson's crazy ass relationship develope, I kept asking myself WTF I was watching. Corey was an interesting character and watching him go more and more psycho kept me interested, even though I was wondering when we'd get more scenes with Michael. It was pretty cool and different seeing Michael as a wounded animal, barely able to kill without Corey setting up his victims for him. The final fight between Laurie and Michael went pretty fast but the setup for it checked off all the things we need for a good slasher flick.

Jamie Lee Curtis kicked ass in the finale and it was great seeing her get the revenge she deserved. The "procession" at the end felt a little cheesy but also appropriate for how big they've made the mythos of Michael Myers in Haddonfield with these movies.

After seeing Michael survive an explosion and become a paranormal killer controlled by a constellation, and be reborn as a psycho from a white trash broken home, I'm the most satisfied with him as a demi-superhuman elderly killing machine.

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk