+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I wonder if Laurel is still into girls. I was really hoping that she'd be available when it got to me because I was banking on that and the fact that she's been nearly unstoppable.
    Originally I had a few other options I was looking at for the back-to-back, but I think I'd be a fool to not do this.

Paulie and Cara

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Theo

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The current status update is now the third post of page 3.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Paulie and Cara
    That's exactly what I did at the end of round one/start of round two last season, and it worked out rather well for me. I would have done the same thing this year, and strongly contemplated both Paulie and Cara with my pick. I just thought Kyle was more likely to sleep around a bit more, plus he's the most experienced Brit, meaning he might be a de facto leader of that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Vil
    I wonder if Laurel is still into girls. I was really hoping that she'd be available when it got to me because I was banking on that and the fact that she's been nearly unstoppable.
    I considered that too, but remembered her seeming disinterested on Invasion, which was the last time we saw her. I don't know what a few more seasons off will do to her, but it could go in either direction.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Gimme dat

GEORGIA

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BG Level

I was really stuck between her and Theo.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

From the "How the fuck is he still here department," I'll take the defending champ and individual points title winner, Turbo.

Valisk is up, then Headspace for two.

BG Level

I'm surprised he had the top points even with the season win. Until he was crying about Natalie yelling at him, he was barely on the season. What the hell is a reinforcement anyway? I know in the past some people put up big fantasy points from partial seasons, but I don't know what to think of these people this season.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm surprised he had the top points even with the season win. Until he was crying about Natalie yelling at him, he was barely on the season. What the hell is a reinforcement anyway? I know in the past some people put up big fantasy points from partial seasons, but I don't know what to think of these people this season.
    He won a lot of events, which is how he got most of his points. As far as reinforcements, we don't know, exactly. But we do know they're in the cast list and cast photos, so they're presumably on the sow from day one, or at least very, very close to it. That's different than Ashley and Hunter were a couple of years ago.

If reinforcements aren't eligible for elimination initially, they won't get episode survival points until they are, although they could get points for other things, so long as they're actually on the show.

BG Level

Mostly a joke about how he was pretty much invisible except for a 5 word response and a smile/laugh maybe once per episode.

Fair point about them being up front on list/photos. This could be like Invasion then? We'll see. Maybe CT lost his passport again and they had to pull 3 others and add some lame twist.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe CT lost his passport again and they had to pull 3 others and add some lame twist.
    Having a US and UK team and having Turbo and Dee as mercenaries makes sense, since they're not from either country. CT and Natalie seem like odd choices, though. I wonder if they were hoping to get Melissa instead of Natalie, and would have had 15 players on each with 2 mercs, but Melissa bowed out or something.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Bananas

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Headspace is up with two picks.

MTV finally released cast bios and photos, if you want to do a little more research.

BG Level

Those make me laugh considering how bad some of the photos were during the terrible trilogy. This looks like school pictures, at least by comparison.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Headspace is up with two picks.

MTV finally released cast bios and photos, if you want to do a little more research.
    Still have no clue what the role of the reinforcements are.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Still have no clue what the role of the reinforcements are.
    My prediction is that Turbo and Dee were originally signed up with the intention of replacing the first eliminated guy and girl. At the last minute, someone on the British team cancelled and was replaced with an American. That made the teams unbalanced, they moved CT and Natalie to reinforcements to guarantee them safety for a couple of weeks. Now, there's two pairs of reinforcements to replace the first two eliminated guys and girls.

There's no insider knowledge there, I'm just guessing.

Also an option - the first team challenge will have a reward where the winning team gets to pick a guy and a girl to join their team.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Joss
    Wes

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Leroy

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I will take the ultimate boom or bust player in Ashley Mitchell. I can't tell if I find that picture of her attractive or not, which pretty much summarizes my feelings of Ashley nicely.

Moss is up.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Gonna go with a risk/reward pick

Rogan

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk