+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I think it has a different fun feel than anything else Marvel has been putting out. I'm enjoying the change of pace.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Unfortunately, a sizeable portion of people are still of the opinion that brown people are bad. I'm really enjoying the different perspective they're providing.

Spoiler: show
    I really liked the fight scene of this episode. I went into it thinking she'd struggle a bit but still whoop them, but nah, she got completely owned for like 10 minutes. The cops just having these tools to handle powered individuals feels like something that'll need to be fleshed out in She-Hulk, Daredevil, etc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Worth noting their data only includes views on selected opted in Smart TVs in the US, while most of the target audience - younger people - is most likely watching this on mobile devices. But yeah, it's not killing any numbers

Ridill
    BG Level

I haven’t started it yet, but honestly, I think I’m getting burned out on this stuff. I was slow to start Moon Knight, too, and I didn’t even catch Dr Strange in theaters.

I mean, there's also the fact that this is the first MCU series that's specifically geared toward a younger audience. It's radically different than anything else they've done in mainline MCU to date. Not trying to deny that there are probably assholes who aren't watching for the reason stated, but I think there are also other factors to consider.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Also I feel like the leaked shots of her cosplay suit and different powers led to some negative buzz before it was out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Speaking anecdotally, this is the first week I watched it on Wednesday because it wasn't competing against Obi-Wan.

This weeks ep was pretty fantastic imo.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

In Pakistan they still talk in english among their own family? 0/10 unwatchable

Kidding, but pretty fun episode.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The desi in me is feeling some kinda way after seeing the title card in ep 5

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm really liking this show and have no idea where its going. And thats perfectly ok

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Enjoying the family aspect of the show. Confused and bored af by any of the actual super hero stuff.

Also
    The entire time travel plot, me and the kids kept yelling about how it was more and more encanto with every scene. Generational trauma story. The grandparents trying to save their baby while invaders make them leave their town. One grandparent has to sacrifice themselves to save the family with magic and lead them to safety. The blue sparkles even looked like fucking butterflies lol.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Enjoying the family aspect of the show. Confused and bored af by any of the actual super hero stuff.

Also
    The entire time travel plot, me and the kids kept yelling about how it was more and more encanto with every scene. Generational trauma story. The grandparents trying to save their baby while invaders make them leave their town. One grandparent has to sacrifice themselves to save the family with magic and lead them to safety. The blue sparkles even looked like fucking butterflies lol.
    The wifey and I said the same thing lol.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Me and the family are enjoying this show. My son gets legit excited about it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm enjoying the tidbits of history, if anything.

Good finale. Ultimately I really liked this series. Probably one of the best ones they've done.

That was a hell of a line to drop at the end. Looks like they're moving forward.

The after-credits scene was also very interesting...

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

When they said the thing and the music chord hit

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

lol at the post credits scene, and yeah, the line drop and the slight chord change in the music got me.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    When they said the thing and the music chord hit

yoooooooooooo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast