Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for FFXI "Classic"?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Nothing left to buy? You can literally buy every and any upgrade in the game right now. Everything end-game is gil based, HQ gear.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    A lack of demand is different from an excess of supply and sellers.

You aren't important, and that doesn't mean you need to constantly try to tell everyone how important they or their contributions are.

Feel free to STFU yourself.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    So instead of applying your shitty econ 101 knowledge to this forum I'm just trying to get a straight statement from you that you dodge because you know I'm going to make you look like a moron.

Has demand dropped, yes or no? That's what people have been discussing. If you aren't going to give a straight concrete answer then go back to editing wiki pages that no one gives a fuck about you small little boy

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    So instead of applying your shitty econ 101 knowledge to this forum I'm just trying to get a straight statement from you that you dodge because you know I'm going to make you look like a moron.

Has demand dropped, yes or no? That's what people have been discussing. If you aren't going to give a straight concrete answer then go back to editing wiki pages that no one gives a fuck about you small little boy
    Yes, who could even dare to respond to someone with "30x's the knowledge of At0mos"? I mean:

Yikes. Some delusion
    Look at that level of shit in your last post there and how you consistently operate. One could easily make various Bingo cards out of the typical things you say.

"Says something about everyone else having an ego problem while ignoring their larger one."
    "BINGO! *waves card*"

A general response to most everything you post could be molded together and made out of your quotes in this thread alone:

I don't know how you tie your shoes with a mentality like that
    your insecurity is showing
    jesus christ you do not have the ability to admit that you're wrong do you? just move on, you were wrong, you will probably continue to be wrong.
    flawed logic over and over. move on, your opinion does not apply to everyone and thank god.
    jesus you're obnoxious
    You haven't done anything memorable, sorry.
    Again if you have nothing to add, please exit.
    Shut the fuck up
    Hey, remember this one? It was a riot:

can you add to the conversation instead of attacking people and not their ideas?

please try to adhere to BGs policies.

thanks my dude

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Ah ok so you won't man up and admit that demand and price has dropped which is the only thing being discussed. And you're just trying to stir up shit by applying econ 101 philosophy that doesn't apply. Good to know. Back to the wiki with you

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How cute, to act like you sat there and correlated public/private data over time from multiple sources. My mistake, I should have recognized the validity of your "Gamez ded, game suxz" opinion sooner.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah I'm gonna post links to publicly viewable data for RMT on BG when the moderation team openly admits they are looking for any reason to ban me that they can find.

Still haven't owned up to what you're claiming. It's tiring and I'm done with it

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah I'm gonna post links to publicly viewable data for RMT on BG when the moderation team openly admits they are looking for any reason to ban me that they can find.

Still haven't owned up to what you're claiming. It's tiring and I'm done with it
    They can ban you anytime they want, you don't need to actually break the rules, if they want to ban you, they will ban you. Stop the conspiracy theory BS lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    They can ban you anytime they want, you don't need to actually break the rules, if they want to ban you, they will ban you. Stop the conspiracy theory BS lol
    Are you aware of the term openly admits? There is no conspiracy theory... Few mods have said they want to ban me from the site.

Idk why I'm continuing to go back and forth over nothing with asuras town idiots tho. Shame on me

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They won't have to do much besides let you be you.

And there is nothing to own up to. On the other hand belittling something that is clear-cut and little more than a matter of commonsense as "hurr-durr economics 101". Just makes you come off as embarrassing to speak with.
    You'd be the coolest guy at the bar in AppleBees on a Wednesday night.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

D44kpunk, you really need help man. You have some deep rooted hatred, its sad.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    D44kpunk, you really need help man. You have some deep rooted hatred, its sad.
    Not sure what I've said to anyone here that makes you think I hate anything or anyone. You're all wrong that there is more demand, anyone who's even slightly involved in the market knows it.

The three of you (spicy/LoH/draylo) are literally only known for being obnoxious, if me treating you like an annoyance means I hate you then sure, everyone else must hate you 3 too then. Victims these days

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Who hurt you?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It's better just to own who you are spicy my boy. I tend to be an asshole online. You tend to be incredibly obtuse and obnoxious.

But I don't hate you, I just acknowledge you as an know-nothing annoyance and go on living

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Okay, but who hurt you?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'm still confused as to how Draylo is lumped in with me and Spicy. I at least get lumping Spicy and I together, but I wasn't aware Draylo was known for much other than being AFK and a BLU.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    I'm still confused as to how Draylo is lumped in with me and Spicy. I at least get lumping Spicy and I together, but I wasn't aware Draylo was known for much other than being AFK and a BLU.
    Not being as arrogant and ignorant, but still being seen as someone with an ego problem for having an opinion. Makes you an asshole, so come on Draylo, own up!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This post has gone off the rails.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Patsu View Post
    This post has gone off the rails.
    Thread*

That is okay, the one most responsible is in a time out. Hopefully now we can stop talking about RMTing.

There is perhaps a 1% chance that FFXI Classic ever even happens. This game would likely sooner end or be rebooted before that happens.

I don't know which is the worse idea, 72+ hour spawn kings with "windows" or the idea that there are people stupid enough to want to experience that again.

Everything other than that is okish though. IF they actually policed it and banned ruthlessly all bots.

Hmmmmmm, well that's VERY interesting, wanted to link an lolarticle about the kings, but
    Due to legal reasons we cannot reference, link or quote any content from IGN or Gamespot.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

IGN and Gamespot still exist? Wow.