Closed Thread
Page 71 of 124 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Okay, today I will figure out exactly what the fuck I need to do, where to go, how to get there, and so on.

Also, when did they add loading screen notes? Thats neat
    Return to Ada-1 in the Tower.

I think the notes were at the beginning of this season?

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I am at a complete loss for what I need to do or where I need to go.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Complete the Shadowkeep campaign, then do whatever? At this point, there's no deadline or anything that you need to hit max light, so you can do more or less anything.

That said, with Guardian Games ending in less than a week, you might want to pick out the seven easiest triumphs to complete so you can unlock the LMG.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Complete the Shadowkeep campaign, then do whatever? At this point, there's no deadline or anything that you need to hit max light, so you can do more or less anything.

That said, with Guardian Games ending in less than a week, you might want to pick out the seven easiest triumphs to complete so you can unlock the LMG.
    Thanks, Serra. Sadly, that will have to wait til tomorrow or friday as I have no PSN+ and for some reason, my account has been locked from ever being able to use anytype of visa payment on it so I have to wait to go buy a PSN giftcard.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thanks, Serra. Sadly, that will have to wait til tomorrow or friday as I have no PSN+ and for some reason, my account has been locked from ever being able to use anytype of visa payment on it so I have to wait to go buy a PSN giftcard.
    Glad to see you still around Myrrh.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Glad to see you still around Myrrh.
    I'm like a cockroach. I'm always around.

Also, just did the Shadowkeep part that required all that Dreamsbane or w/e armour. That was a cool trip down memory lane.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shadowkeep was a fun expansion, I wish we weren't on like a 1 year cliffhanger lol. But thats how Destiny has always been so I shouldn't complain

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

The fuck are these little solar things that some taken drop that you can destroy that don't seem to do damage? The fuck am I doing? I'm so lost!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The fuck are these little solar things that some taken drop that you can destroy that don't seem to do damage? The fuck am I doing? I'm so lost!
    Thats a mechanic of this season, I thought it was only with Warmind guns, do you have any Warmind Guns? They may just always appear randomly on enemy kill, but yah, thats the mechanic of this season.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Weekly Update:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/49002

This week’s update is going to look at some of the changes coming to Destiny 2’s rewards. As you know, rewards for your character come from a variety of places: Playlists where you find random folks to play with, aspirational activities like Raids, Trials, and Dungeons where you form up a Fireteam, and even Eververse, where you sling some Silver or Bright Dust back at us for items you want. However, in today’s Destiny 2, the balance of the game’s rewards is not where we want it to be. To be blunt, there isn’t enough pursuit out in the world. We’re going to fix it.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Wowza those EV changes

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm glad they're finally doing this because it NEEDED to be done. I can only hope they continue to make money off Eververse, since for all the shit we (including me) give it, its keeping the game afloat.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Fucking finally, transmog. SDo many cool armor sets that I want to use but couldn't because they don't have a seasonal slot.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Had some time to reread the update so here we go at thoughts..

At first reading, there are somethings that sound great, but also somethings that raise concerns. One of the biggest being, as Karbuncle mentioned, Bungie has to be able to stay afloat. Now, the obvious response is we're players and shouldn't be worrying about Bungie's financials. But the last two (three) seasons have been incredibly light on content, and if they're losing some of their avenues to make money, I don't know what that means for content going forward. That said, I also don't think Bungie would be making changes without having thought about their monetization strategies going forward, so slightly concerned how this develops. As it stands, nothing in the Eververse has any real bearing on the game, so while people don't like it, it is a system that doesn't intrude on the gameplay experience, and I worry about changes that might rock that boat.

Transmog is fine, but it's purely cosmetic, so I'm largely indifferent to it. Curious to see what the 'in-game effort or silver' options end up being. As someone who is usually capped on all materials, I'm not worried for myself, but I could see this as becoming very expensive for some players.

Aspirational pursuit for armor in season 11 means we're getting a raid or dungeon next season. They specifically say raids, dungeons and Trials are aspirational content, and they also say Trials will be getting new stuff in season 13/yearly, so kinda rules that one out. I've been saying that I could see a raid wrapping up the yearly storyline, but the yearly storyline has not exactly been anything to write home about, sooooo..

Beyond that, I worry when Bungie talks about aspirational content because of how the community reacts to it. We talked about this a few weeks ago, but there is a very vocal portion of the Destiny community that has a bad history of berating Bungie whenever content is outside their skill range, and Bungie has a bad habit of caving to those players. If their idea of aspirational content ends up being grind out a bunch of boring content, it's not going to be super engaging.

The whole not selling ships, ghosts, and sparrows that are themed around aspirational activities sounds great.. ..but I could see them just not making that content. Like, if I remember correctly, the S9 ship in the season pass was themed like Garden, so move that out of the pass and as a drop for Garden, and boom, problem solved. Same with the ghost from Altar of Sorrows -- make it exotic, put it in the dungeon, and again, problem solved.

As far as new yearly armor.. while people have been begging for a vendor refresh, I think this is wasted resources. Especially now with transmog, do we need them spending resources to create an armor set that we're just going to hide beneath an ornament?

I like the idea of a pursuit weapon, and with the weapon retirement they've talked about, this has the possibility of being closer to a pinnacle weapon than a ritual weapon, so we'll have to see. At the same time, what if the weapon sucks? I saw their comment about the time needed to design these weapons though, so I get where the decision is coming from. I do like the idea of having skins that are unlocked from different playlists. My hope is that they put one behind hitting Legend in Comp (and switch Comp back to RBMM..), but we'll have to see how it plays out.

Not selling legendary ornaments sounds like they will no longer be making legendary weapon ornaments (which makes sense with retirement on the horizon).

As far as the bright dust and engrams changes, I think it's going to translate to less bright dust for people who play all three characters. There's currently nearly 50k bright dust available a season. And while that required you do both bounties for all three core activities on all three characters, it was available. The engram change is something I think Kas and I have talked about and expected to happen sooner (looking forward to finally getting that OEM ornament.. ..now that I don't use OEM anymore..).

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

So, I’ve been trying to solo that Necropolois place or whatever at 950. First, I refuse to google what I’m supposed to do so i have no idea what I’m doing and every time a fucking Hive farts, I die and have to start over. I refuse to give up. It’s also been great for gear and shard farming for me at this stage so that’s kind of why(outside of my own stupidity) that I’m not looking at a guide.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Whats the best scout rifle I should be trying my hardest to get?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Whats the best scout rifle I should be trying my hardest to get?
    The one you can get is one you should already have, Jade Rabbit. You're a season or two late for newer scouts.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    The one you can get is one you should already have, Jade Rabbit. You're a season or two late for newer scouts.
    I do have that but outside of it, what else should I be getting?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Night Watch from Gambit is one of my faves but good luck farming a good one