Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

He's just reading an article from Matt Taibbi

https://taibbi.substack.com/

*In before, LOL at reading Matt Taibbi

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I dunno when these hysterical conservatives started calling something that didn't involve getting the military involved in overthrowing the government a "coup" but it's really embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

I dunno man, maybe read the article cuz it talks about it ?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    I dunno man, maybe read the article cuz it talks about it ?
    No

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Well at least we no longer pretend were aren't biased. Acceptance is big step.

BG Level

We are speeding toward a situation when someone in one of these camps refuses to obey a major decree, arrest order, or court decision, at which point Americans will get to experience the joys of their political futures being decided by phone calls to generals and police chiefs.
    I thought he was being hysterical by warping the definition of "coup" beyond recognition

but he's actually being hysterical because he thinks we're actually on the verge of a real coup

Fucking lol

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I actually just took a glimpse at a pro-Trump group on Facebook and a lot of stuff makes sense now.

Did you know GDP growth is 4.1% under Trump and it was only 1.4% under that feckless Obama??

Did you know Trump never stops working and was chosen by God to be our leader??

Did you know Obama hated the country, turned blacks against the police, and sank the economy by giving all our money to terrorists??

I was completely unaware and all this stuff makes so much sense that I don't even care about how there's mountains of easily discoverable facts that disprove all of it, I'm totally on the Trump train now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Trump announces partial trade deal with China, lifting hopes that tensions could ease

President Trump said Friday that the United States and China have “agreed in principle” on a preliminary trade deal, marking the first tangible achievement in their 18-month trade war while leaving all of the toughest issues that divide them to future talks.

Speaking in the Oval Office during a meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Liu He, the president said negotiators reached a “substantial phase one” pact, though details were scarce . As part of the initial agreement, the White House agreed not to proceed with plans to increase tariffs on $250 billion in Chinese goods next week to 30 percent from 25 percent.

“We’ve had nothing but bad news since April. Finally, there’s some sunlight on these trade talks," said Myron Brilliant, executive vice president of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Trump said the partial accord includes Chinese purchases of $40 billion to $50 billion in U.S. farm products and U.S. tariff concessions, though he has in the past promised trade talk breakthroughs that did not materialize. Friday’s announcement was intended to pave the way for a more complete bargain between Washington and Beijing in the yet-to-be-defined second and third phases. Trump said negotiators had agreed on unspecified provisions governing intellectual property, the opening of China’s financial services market and a ban on using currency as a trade weapon.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

yeah except they didn't sign anything lol. it's like an agreement to have an agreement...sometime. none of it's binding, at all.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Go Trump! This is the best trade deal in the history of trade deals.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Probably better than reNAFTA or whatever they called it even!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I actually just took a glimpse at a pro-Trump group on Facebook and a lot of stuff makes sense now.

Did you know GDP growth is 4.1% under Trump and it was only 1.4% under that feckless Obama??

Did you know Obama hated the country, turned blacks against the police, and sank the economy by giving all our money to terrorists??

I was completely unaware and all this stuff makes so much sense that I don't even care about how there's mountains of easily discoverable facts that disprove all of it, I'm totally on the Trump train now.

Bah, I dont have facebook but unless it mentioned CIA spooks/project mockingbird and established shadowy bureaucrats it's not a real Trump fan club.

edit:
    Shit forgot the essentials: Bill Clintion is a rapist and HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

pizzagate

amen.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

The Trump's words generally make less sense than the median "Whose line is it anyway?" sketch.

He just said that Rudy is facing a "one sided witch hunt."

Well thank god, because otherwise witches would be real and hunting people. Dafuk does this decaying monkey even mean half the time?

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post

I really don't get the GDP one. I mean I hear it all the time, but it doesn't stand up to two seconds of google. The rest are at least vague enough in the details.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Trump is threatening to sue Schiff and Pelosi now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    I really don't get the GDP one. I mean I hear it all the time, but it doesn't stand up to two seconds of google. The rest are at least vague enough in the details.
    You trust the official government statistics from when Obama was president? Haha you are such a sheep.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    yeah except they didn't sign anything lol. it's like an agreement to have an agreement...sometime. none of it's binding, at all.
    https://twitter.com/KennedyCSIS/stat...218629632?s=19

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Trump orders withdrawal of all U.S. forces from northern Syria, days after Pentagon downplays possibility

President Trump has ordered a withdrawal of U.S. forces from northern Syria in the face of a Turkish military offensive targeting Kurdish fighters in the region, Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper said Sunday, two days after he promised that the United States was not “abandoning” its partners in the campaign against the Islamic State.

Trump ordered a withdrawal of the about 1,000 U.S. troops left in northern Syria late Saturday. The president made the decision after indications that Turkey intends to expand its attack “farther south than originally planned and to the west,” Esper said, speaking on CBS News’s “Face the Nation.”

BG Level

So here's a video Trump is showing at a conference for his supporters at a Miami resort.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/11...996503040?s=19

(it's the church scene from The Kingsmen, but with Trump vs his enemies)

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

He is going to be president forever

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast