Closed Thread
Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

So Sunday concludes with news about Schiff spying on his top political rival and a journalist.

Also the "conspiracy theory" that Syria never used chemical weapons might not be a "conspiracy theory" after all.

In other words, DEMS still spying and CIA still lying.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    So Sunday concludes with news about Schiff spying on his top political rival and a journalist.

Also the "conspiracy theory" that Syria never used chemical weapons might not be a "conspiracy theory" after all.

In other words, DEMS still spying and CIA still lying.
    uhuh

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Ah almost forgot about the Clinton Foundation leaks. Those are spicy.

edit: Ah can almost smell the irony when the dems begin bashing the guys who leaked those documents.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Everything Guartz has ever posted has become a firework frenzy, not a single dud. He has his finger on the pulse of reality. Man, that Durham investigation has dropped so man electrifying bombs, especially in light of the IG report.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

? Durham investigation is still ongoing, and the IG report on FISA abuse is coming tomorrow the 9th.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

ah you must be confused because nobody is leaking it. I understand.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Tune in tomorrow lefties, should be good. I think we had handful of politicians who apposed secret courts in USA. They said that power will be abused. Let's see if those guys were right.

*opposed

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    ? Durham investigation is still ongoing, and the IG report on FISA abuse is coming tomorrow the 9th.
    But thats not even a Tuesday!

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Obtaining phone records after the fact

This is spying to me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

If you guys are bored here is some right wing propaganda, an interview with Lutsenko.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So let me get this straight, Nunez was “spied on” because he was communicating with the target of the investigation.... oh wait, that’s how Trump’s campaign got caught communicating with Russians when the Feds were targeting the Russians lol full fucking circle

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Amazing. I would love to see a defense attorney use the “Spy” defense whenever his client is accused of a crime. “How did you get the evidence if you didn’t spy on my client, huh?!”

Nunes: “I wouldn’t have been caught if it wasn’t for you meddlin’ kids”

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm just going to vask in the fact that the only thing of substance Guartz has provided to back up his claim is a video from One America News Network.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Guartz I admire your continued confidence that one day you will be completley vindicated and the 100% of other times you were embarrassingly wrong will be overridden by how this NEXT thing turns out to be totally true.

Also I can tell you unequivocally that Syria used chemical weapons.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-g...-to-save-trump

Rudy Giuliani has found a new ally in his globe-trotting attempts to fight President Trump’s impeachment, teaming up with a cable-news reporter and conspiracy-theory political cartoonist who has suggested that Hillary Clinton killed Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and that Democrats eat people.

In his quest to defend Trump and dig up dirt on his political opponents, Giuliani has enlisted a wide variety of characters in both the United States and Europe. Now he’s placing a big bet on Chanel Rion, a One America News host who dabbles in bizarre conspiracy theories.

On Wednesday, The New York Times reported Giuliani traveled to Hungary and Ukraine this week to set up interviews with former Ukrainian prosecutors who have been critical of former Vice President Joe Biden. The interviews are meant for a series on pro-Trump cable channel One America News hosted by Rion, a reporter, anti-feminist children’s book author, and political cartoonist.

Rion’s show, which takes Giuliani and his allies at their word that Trump did nothing wrong by pressuring the Ukrainian government to investigate Biden and his family, has become a key part of Giuliani’s attempt to rally Trump’s base. But Rion herself has a colorful background that includes one prominent retracted story and support for several conspiracy theories.

Rion has been best known on the right since May, when she was hired as a White House correspondent for OAN, the upstart pro-Trump cable channel that frequently clashes with rival Fox News.
    If I had to find more quotable portions I'd be quoting the entire damn article ITS A WILD FUCKING READ.

Rion shot to some level of broader fame on the internet in 2018 after her fiancé, then-Missouri Senate candidate Courtland Sykes, cited her cooking him dinner every night at 6 p.m. in a bizarre rant about feminist “she devils.”

“I want to come home to a home-cooked dinner at 6 every night, one that she fixes and one that I expect one day to have daughters learn to fix after they become traditional homemakers and family wives,” Sykes said in a statement.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Mannoroth

Somewhat off-topic, but I did notice Guartz had made a comment about the 9th some pages ago. Why are R talking points always "X is released tomorrow, then you'll see," or [Fiye's signature?]

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Because they don't actually have anything substantial so they have to make do with the promise of a future reveal.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Mannoroth

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Because they don't actually have anything substantial so they have to make do with the promise of a future reveal.
    Which I assumed, but that just leaves me questioning how there isn't any realization of the promised FISA reveal once monthly over three years, etc. At a certain point, I feel like Guartz, HC, etc. would notice themselves promising nothing again and again. I mean, extra chromosomes are not a prerequisite for conservatism