+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
Results 1041 to 1055 of 1055
  1. #1041

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,235
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    You mean getting a do nothing but high paying private sector job isn't the same as getting a high security clearance, you're setting foreign policy position for the most powerful government in the world? /s

    Well, I wish it was sarcasm. Most people today are too fucking stupid and too bad at critical thinking to make that distinction. They see everything along party lines without actual thought playing any role in the discussion.

  2. #1042

    Quote Originally Posted by TsingTao View Post
    You mean getting a do nothing but high paying private sector job isn't the same as getting a high security clearance, you're setting foreign policy position for the most powerful government in the world? /s

    Well, I wish it was sarcasm. Most people today are too fucking stupid and too bad at critical thinking to make that distinction. They see everything along party lines without actual thought playing any role in the discussion.
    cokey Biden got a job because of his fathers influence, pretty sure that Barisma and Chinese had political influence in mind not just buddy giving other buddys son a job you critical thinker you
    it was done for the access to US vice presidents ear

  3. #1043
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,678
    BG Level
    10

    Just stop posting. You don't Intelligence very well.

  4. #1044

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Just stop posting. You don't Intelligence very well.
    hope you get gluten poisoning

  5. #1045
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,002
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    We already had this discussion a while back. Hunter Biden’s career makes absolutely no sense and he doesn’t seem qualified to hold many of the positions he had.

    If you can’t admit that his career path is suspect I don’t know what to tell you. That assertion completely irrelevant to whether or not you like Trump.

    I’m pretty sure he can not legally be a board member of a publicly traded company based in the the US after his miserable hedge fund incident.

  6. #1046
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,678
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    hope you get gluten poisoning
    Gluten isn't poisonous and I'm not intolerant or allergic.

    Next.

  7. #1047
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,002
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Gluten isn't poisonous and I'm not intolerant or allergic.

    Next.
    Literally anything that can be consumed can become poisonous.

  8. #1048
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,165
    BG Level
    8

    Guys Hunter's board position was super obviously trying to get U.S. influence. It's not Burisma's fault Biden loved Beau more.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  9. #1049

    90% of Trump's appointees aren't "qualified" for their positions. Shit, take a look at Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, or Betsy DeVos.

    I'm not defending Biden, but why have Republican's been sitting on this until now?

    edit: I'm super late to the conversation. Disregard my first two sentences.

  10. #1050
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,678
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    Literally anything that can be consumed can become poisonous.
    Literally no it can't. Unless you want to split hairs.

  11. #1051
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,165
    BG Level
    8

    Like Cichy is 100% correct on this, don't argue just to gnash your teeth at the Trumps.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  12. #1052
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    27,792
    BG Level
    10

    Didn’t Hunter marry his brother’s widow lol?

    Dude is a scumbag of the highest order.

  13. #1053
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    18,720
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    cokey Biden got a job because of his fathers influence, pretty sure that Barisma and Chinese had political influence in mind not just buddy giving other buddys son a job you critical thinker you
    it was done for the access to US vice presidents ear
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    We already had this discussion a while back. Hunter Biden’s career makes absolutely no sense and he doesn’t seem qualified to hold many of the positions he had.

    If you can’t admit that his career path is suspect I don’t know what to tell you. That assertion completely irrelevant to whether or not you like Trump.

    I’m pretty sure he can not legally be a board member of a publicly traded company based in the the US after his miserable hedge fund incident.
    None of this is relevant to the abuses of power Trump is accused of

    If Trump wanted more investigations, he could just tell his people to do it. Instead, he fired an ambassador, hired a new one, then ordered his personal attorney to try and get the investigation started while pretending it was our official people trying to get it done. AND THEN, when all this became public, they tried hiding and denying it.

    But please dont forget, Biden nepotism doesnt have anything to do with Trump abuses of power.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  14. #1054
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    18,720
    BG Level
    9

    Volker is testifying right now that he is basically a useful idiot. Nothing he is saying right now is good for Trump.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  15. #1055
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    40,824
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Didn’t Hunter marry his brother’s widow lol?

    Dude is a scumbag of the highest order.
    Just dated but yeah

    They broke up when this stuff started to heat up

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Predisent Donald J. Skroob: Episode IX: Pray for Toledo
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2019-10-11, 13:12
  2. Predisent Donald J. Skroob: Episode VIII: I'm Surrounded By Hamberders
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3171
    Last Post: 2019-06-13, 17:45
  3. Replies: 3012
    Last Post: 2019-01-01, 19:31
  4. Predisent Donald J. Trump: Episode VI: Return of the Wall
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3027
    Last Post: 2018-09-26, 14:52
  5. Replies: 2990
    Last Post: 2018-06-26, 02:58
  6. Predisent Donald J. Trump: Drone Wars Episode IV: A New Button
    By Sonomaa in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3024
    Last Post: 2018-04-02, 10:33
  7. Predisent Donald J. Trump: Drone Wars Episode III: Revenge of Bernie Would Have Won
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4989
    Last Post: 2018-01-04, 09:49
  8. Predisent Donald J. Trump: James Comey and the Giant Peach Part II: The Ripening
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4642
    Last Post: 2017-08-03, 17:25