Closed Thread
Page 42 of 150 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
    I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    Im gonna need citations for all the he still profits claims.

Oh but guess who definitely IS in breach of the domestic and potentially foreign emolument law.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-a...gence-official

edit: enrish

edit: what happy little accident we happened upon the topic
    You don't provide citations when you claim Trump has "lost billions" by becoming President, but we need to go do bitch work for you to ignore to prove the opposite... which is obvious with even 30 seconds of research or just being fucking alive?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

To be fair it's impossible to back up the "I've lost billions" claims. Trump doesn't share his actual net worth with anyone. His books have always been private, he doesn't share his tax returns, and his wealth is primarily based upon his brand...the value of which Don sets himself. Trump has always been a bullshitter when it comes to his worth.

Luckily today's Republicans are fine with swallowing any and all bullshit claims made by "their side" whole, so it works out.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Can't lose billions if you aren't a billionaire.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Can't lose billions if you aren't a billionaire.
    not technically true

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah that's true, he might be a debt billionaire.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Jfc what echo chamber!

Its not "breaking up the echo chamber" if hes just lying the entire time he does it. Or do you honestly believe the conspiracy theories he spouts? He doesnt offer anything, literally, other than wasted hard drive space on a server that has to backup his bytes of bullshit. You should all be god damned fuming that you consistently have to read his nonsense, or skip over it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    What echo chamber? Lolwat. The biggest disagreement right now in the subforum is essentially who they want to win the nom. Almost all other discourse is arguing whatever bs guartz brings. And while he may be lying the entire time, he may also truly believe the shit he spouts because there are definitely people who think that way who exist. Some of them are in Congress right now.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

People post in other threads all the time about things other than the primary wtf you smoking lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yes and there are rarely any disagreements there. Not like every thread needs one so that point is moot. I'm just not of the opinion that banning people for being dissenting is a good option save for specific instances (pedo dude). Y'all need to see how the other side thinks despite how insane those views may seem.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Very select people are calling for a ban, not everyone. Maybe youd stop seeing echo chambers if you stopped lumping everyone left of center as the same person.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's only you and Fiye that wanna get rid of him as far as I'm aware. Pretty sure I don't think everyone wants to get rid of him.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This thread is the epitome of an echo chamber idk what you’re on about. Maybe the DNC primary thread has “arguments” about who should be the next candidate but even then, pretty much everyone in there has said, “I don’t care as long as they beat trump.” Which. Isn’t a very genuine basis for any constructive argument.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    It's only you and Fiye that wanna get rid of him as far as I'm aware. Pretty sure I don't think everyone wants to get rid of him.
    Quote exactly where I said I wanted him banned.

Protip: you wont find it

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yall are such an echo chamber in your insistence that theres an echo chamber that you, literally, make up shit that people have said or advocated for.

If it was a one time thing itd be nbd, but you snowflakes do it all the time. And when you get called out on it you stop posting for a few days hoping no one noticed.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

As much as I say I want him banned... I wouldn't. Hell, I wanted Day banned but I never actually did it.

I just see that type of person (Guartz) day in and day out where I live...as well as my whole family is pretty much Guartz-type thinking...and that shit is just getting really fucking old.

Also, I think it's fine to have dissenting opinions...but when someone espouses x and y for reasons and the facts do not back it up, but constantly stays the course on it is where I have a problem. Said person is being willfully ignorant and
    I really hate that type of mentality.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yall are such an echo chamber in your insistence that theres an echo chamber that you, literally, make up shit that people have said or advocated for.

If it was a one time thing itd be nbd, but you snowflakes do it all the time. And when you get called out on it you stop posting for a few days hoping no one noticed.

I don’t want to respond to this because it barely makes any sense but since you insisted that people don’t respond, here you go? I guess.

I don’t think you understand what an echo chamber is and how a majority or minority population might contribute toward one. I’m also not at all getting the snowflake accusation here. Are you sure you’re using these terms correctly?

This whole post basically amounts to, “NO YOU!”

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote exactly where I said I wanted him banned.

Protip: you wont find it

I took this to mean that you were for banning guartz or at least indifferent based on your reply to Yabby.

Bitch its entertaining cause you never try to engage with it. You sit on the sidelines laughing, wondering why no one else wants to continue pulling their hair out for the lulz

It seems that wasn't the case so Fiye is on his lonesome who vocally wants to purge him.

You're getting hella wrinkles over this place being called an echo chamber at times.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    I don’t want to respond to this because it barely makes any sense but since you insisted that people don’t respond, here you go? I guess.

I don’t think you understand what an echo chamber is and how a majority or minority population might contribute toward one. I’m also not at all getting the snowflake accusation here. Are you sure you’re using these terms correctly?

This whole post basically amounts to, “NO YOU!”
    Because my post, and everything in this thread, revolves around you, and you alone, right?

Or maybe I was talking mostly about other people, and not you who just now decided to chime in.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    I took this to mean that you were for banning guartz or at least indifferent based on your reply to Yabby.

It seems that wasn't the case so Fiye is on his lonesome who vocally wants to purge him.

You're getting hella wrinkles over this place being called an echo chamber at times.
    This is a weird way to say you were wrong, but at least you admit it which is more than a lot of BG can do.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

But by all means, please go on how Fiye, alone, calling for bans makes it an echo chamber lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It'd get boring real quick if this was an echo chamber, whats the point of being woke if you don't get to look down your nose at the common filth?

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 150 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast