Closed Thread
Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Furthermore the Mueller Report absolutely declines to clear Trump of committing a crime, concluding that since the President cannot be indicted it would be unduly prejudicial on any future criminal action that might be taken as a result of the report's findings if they drew any legal conclusions. Therefore they could only restate the facts and indict a bunch of people who aren't Trump but involved in more or less every level of his campaign.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Com'on man, you have to do it like Guartz or he won't read it.

FACT: Trump withheld aid
    FACT: Administration made clear the aid was tied to money being released
    FACT: Ukraine aware of terms
    FACT: Ukraine agree to announce investigations on CNN
    FACT: Whistleblower complaint happens
    FACT: Agreement falls apart because everything has been exposed
    FACT: Trump releases aid because everything has been exposed
    I actually agree with you on most of this, some are out right lies, but I changed my mind a lot since the transcripts were released. I just don't think it's a slam dunk case. But feel free to caricature me all you want.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?
    If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the fall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the fall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    *Summer

lying again. Fake news.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

No, this just illustrates that if you don't understand something or it looks bad for you then it must be a lie.

You are steadfastly refusing to acknowledge why a decision was not made even after I explicitly detailed it for you.

Also, ignoring the documented ties to Russia that Trump had even before the election, ignoring that part of the indictment included a Russian company that interfered with the express purpose of getting Trump elected, ignoring the ties of Donald Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Rex Tillerson, Felix Sater, and Sergey Kislyak, you still have the fact that the investigation was not about Russian collusion, it was about if Trump abused his power as President by trying to obstruct the investigation into Russian collusion. And one of the things we do know from the redacted Mueller report is that there were at least 10 points where Trump could have done just that and the question was left up to Congress to decide.

The entire first volume of the Mueller report can be summarized as "we can't prove collusion with Russia because too much information was withheld or lied about, but here's a comprehensive list of all Trump's ties to the Russian government." Volume two is "we can't say there was obstruction because we can't put the President on trial so making legal conclusions would be prejudicial. Therefore we'll only say that here's all the where's and how's about the times he may have obstructed justice and Congress can investigate and take appropriate action."

You think the wrong people are lying to you, guartz.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

General Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to Mueller investigators about communications with Russians that he tried to hide. He is currently in court over this.

So I answered your question. Will you change your mind or continue with your shit?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    No, this just illustrates that if you don't understand something or it looks bad for you then it must be a lie.

or maybe I just don't ignore other aspects of the case. For example, Archi brought up trump tower meeting. It looks pretty damning that Jr talked with an oligarch and met with russian lawyer. Until you find out that that lawyer met before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS leadership. Now I can't say it looks like collusion, because now it looks like setup.

Same with current whistlerblower and same with Mueller investigation.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

or maybe I just don't ignore other aspects of the case. For example, Archi brought up trump tower meeting. It looks pretty damning that Jr talked with an oligarch and met with russian lawyer. Until you find out that that lawyer met before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS leadership. Now I can't say it looks like collusion, because now it looks like setup.

Bruh who cares who the lawyer met with before and after. The lawyer met WITH THE TRUMPS for the express purpose of talking about how russia wants trump to be president, and how russia might have a way of helping gain access to oppo research.

And Jr said "if it's what you say it is, I love it"

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The trumps might be treasonous traitors, or useful idiots, I dont give a damn which, but the facts are the Trumps knew Russia was trying to influence the election to their favor, and they lied about knowing and encouraging it. The Mueller report makes this clear.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

A set up? Like The Trumps got caught in a sting? Because cops do that shit all the time and the people that fall for it are still guilty.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    A set up? Like The Trumps got caught in a sting? Because cops do that shit all the time and the people that fall for it are still guilty.
    Maybe, when Russians say they want to help you win an election, you shouldnt say "if it's what you say it is, I love it"

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Guartz is just holding out hope, like many folks with Nixon, that his favorite guy is actually innocent.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Hey Nixon was really good at the job.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah he got a puppy for his hard work

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Guartz translations:

"If we had confidence that the President did not commit a crime we would have said so" = Didn't commit a crime

"We are not indicting because of standing policy not to indict sitting Presidents" = There is nothing to indict

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    The trumps might be treasonous traitors, or useful idiots, I dont give a damn which, but the facts are the Trumps knew Russia was trying to influence the election to their favor, and they lied about knowing and encouraging it. The Mueller report makes this clear.

See your painting a narrative. People from other countries who may or may not be state actors buy ads and lobby our country routinely. It's status quo. You are saying it's somehow exceptional. The only exceptional thing that happened was hacking of Clinton's private email server, which a tech company that was paid by DNC claimed russia did it. Nobody else examined that server to verify that claim.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

See your painting a narrative. People from other countries who may or may not be state actors buy ads and lobby our country routinely. It's status quo. You are saying it's somehow exceptional. The only exceptional thing that happened was hacking of Clinton's private email server, which a tech company that was paid by DNC claimed russia did it. Nobody else examined that server to verify that claim.
    That's not a narrative, that's the truth you dolt. Every western allied intelligence agency agrees the Russian State orchestrated the interference campaign, and the Mueller report makes it clear the Trumps knew and encouraged it. This isnt narrative, its fact.

You are now saying they all got it wrong. They didn't investigate, and you're saying this with zero evidence.

You're batshit crazy my guy.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    Guartz translations:

"If we had confidence that the President did not commit a crime we would have said so" = Didn't commit a crime

"We are not indicting because of standing policy not to indict sitting Presidents" = There is nothing to indict
    Gredival translations:

"...And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office's final position and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president." - President committed a crime.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Gredival translations:

"...And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office's final position and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president." - President committed a crime.
    Or...maybe...you could read the report yourself and determine there were some crimes there lmai

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Every western allied intelligence agency agrees the Russian State orchestrated the interference campaign
    you conflating russian guys buying facebook ads with Hillary's server.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast