Closed Thread
Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 2981
  1. #681

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Furthermore the Mueller Report absolutely declines to clear Trump of committing a crime, concluding that since the President cannot be indicted it would be unduly prejudicial on any future criminal action that might be taken as a result of the report's findings if they drew any legal conclusions. Therefore they could only restate the facts and indict a bunch of people who aren't Trump but involved in more or less every level of his campaign.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #682

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Com'on man, you have to do it like Guartz or he won't read it.

    FACT: Trump withheld aid
    FACT: Administration made clear the aid was tied to money being released
    FACT: Ukraine aware of terms
    FACT: Ukraine agree to announce investigations on CNN
    FACT: Whistleblower complaint happens
    FACT: Agreement falls apart because everything has been exposed
    FACT: Trump releases aid because everything has been exposed
    I actually agree with you on most of this, some are out right lies, but I changed my mind a lot since the transcripts were released. I just don't think it's a slam dunk case. But feel free to caricature me all you want.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #683
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,471
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?
    If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the fall.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #684

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    If it's what you say I love it, especially later in the fall.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    *Summer

    lying again. Fake news.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #685
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,700
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?
    No, this just illustrates that if you don't understand something or it looks bad for you then it must be a lie.

    You are steadfastly refusing to acknowledge why a decision was not made even after I explicitly detailed it for you.

    Also, ignoring the documented ties to Russia that Trump had even before the election, ignoring that part of the indictment included a Russian company that interfered with the express purpose of getting Trump elected, ignoring the ties of Donald Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Rex Tillerson, Felix Sater, and Sergey Kislyak, you still have the fact that the investigation was not about Russian collusion, it was about if Trump abused his power as President by trying to obstruct the investigation into Russian collusion. And one of the things we do know from the redacted Mueller report is that there were at least 10 points where Trump could have done just that and the question was left up to Congress to decide.

    The entire first volume of the Mueller report can be summarized as "we can't prove collusion with Russia because too much information was withheld or lied about, but here's a comprehensive list of all Trump's ties to the Russian government." Volume two is "we can't say there was obstruction because we can't put the President on trial so making legal conclusions would be prejudicial. Therefore we'll only say that here's all the where's and how's about the times he may have obstructed justice and Congress can investigate and take appropriate action."

    You think the wrong people are lying to you, guartz.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #686
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,520
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?
    General Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to Mueller investigators about communications with Russians that he tried to hide. He is currently in court over this.

    So I answered your question. Will you change your mind or continue with your shit?

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #687

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    No, this just illustrates that if you don't understand something or it looks bad for you then it must be a lie.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    or maybe I just don't ignore other aspects of the case. For example, Archi brought up trump tower meeting. It looks pretty damning that Jr talked with an oligarch and met with russian lawyer. Until you find out that that lawyer met before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS leadership. Now I can't say it looks like collusion, because now it looks like setup.

    Same with current whistlerblower and same with Mueller investigation.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #688
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,520
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    or maybe I just don't ignore other aspects of the case. For example, Archi brought up trump tower meeting. It looks pretty damning that Jr talked with an oligarch and met with russian lawyer. Until you find out that that lawyer met before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS leadership. Now I can't say it looks like collusion, because now it looks like setup.

    Same with current whistlerblower and same with Mueller investigation.
    Bruh who cares who the lawyer met with before and after. The lawyer met WITH THE TRUMPS for the express purpose of talking about how russia wants trump to be president, and how russia might have a way of helping gain access to oppo research.

    And Jr said "if it's what you say it is, I love it"

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #689
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,520
    BG Level
    9

    The trumps might be treasonous traitors, or useful idiots, I dont give a damn which, but the facts are the Trumps knew Russia was trying to influence the election to their favor, and they lied about knowing and encouraging it. The Mueller report makes this clear.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #690
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,385
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    or maybe I just don't ignore other aspects of the case. For example, Archi brought up trump tower meeting. It looks pretty damning that Jr talked with an oligarch and met with russian lawyer. Until you find out that that lawyer met before and after the meeting with Fusion GPS leadership. Now I can't say it looks like collusion, because now it looks like setup.

    Same with current whistlerblower and same with Mueller investigation.
    A set up? Like The Trumps got caught in a sting? Because cops do that shit all the time and the people that fall for it are still guilty.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #691
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,520
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    A set up? Like The Trumps got caught in a sting? Because cops do that shit all the time and the people that fall for it are still guilty.
    Maybe, when Russians say they want to help you win an election, you shouldnt say "if it's what you say it is, I love it"

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #692
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,349
    BG Level
    10

    Guartz is just holding out hope, like many folks with Nixon, that his favorite guy is actually innocent.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #693
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,700
    BG Level
    8

    Hey Nixon was really good at the job.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #694
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,207
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeah he got a puppy for his hard work
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #695
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,944
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    See it's the little shit you lie about. Mueller Report absolutely declined to make a decision, not clear Trump. Also, which staff was "involved" in "russian collusion" that Mueller proved?
    Guartz translations:

    "If we had confidence that the President did not commit a crime we would have said so" = Didn't commit a crime

    "We are not indicting because of standing policy not to indict sitting Presidents" = There is nothing to indict
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #696

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    The trumps might be treasonous traitors, or useful idiots, I dont give a damn which, but the facts are the Trumps knew Russia was trying to influence the election to their favor, and they lied about knowing and encouraging it. The Mueller report makes this clear.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    See your painting a narrative. People from other countries who may or may not be state actors buy ads and lobby our country routinely. It's status quo. You are saying it's somehow exceptional. The only exceptional thing that happened was hacking of Clinton's private email server, which a tech company that was paid by DNC claimed russia did it. Nobody else examined that server to verify that claim.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #697
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,520
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    See your painting a narrative. People from other countries who may or may not be state actors buy ads and lobby our country routinely. It's status quo. You are saying it's somehow exceptional. The only exceptional thing that happened was hacking of Clinton's private email server, which a tech company that was paid by DNC claimed russia did it. Nobody else examined that server to verify that claim.
    That's not a narrative, that's the truth you dolt. Every western allied intelligence agency agrees the Russian State orchestrated the interference campaign, and the Mueller report makes it clear the Trumps knew and encouraged it. This isnt narrative, its fact.

    You are now saying they all got it wrong. They didn't investigate, and you're saying this with zero evidence.

    You're batshit crazy my guy.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #698

    Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    Guartz translations:

    "If we had confidence that the President did not commit a crime we would have said so" = Didn't commit a crime

    "We are not indicting because of standing policy not to indict sitting Presidents" = There is nothing to indict
    Gredival translations:

    "...And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office's final position and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president." - President committed a crime.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #699
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,520
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    Gredival translations:

    "...And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office's final position and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president." - President committed a crime.
    Or...maybe...you could read the report yourself and determine there were some crimes there lmai

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #700

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Every western allied intelligence agency agrees the Russian State orchestrated the interference campaign
    you conflating russian guys buying facebook ads with Hillary's server.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Predisent Donald J. Skroob: Episode IX: Pray for Toledo
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3002
    Last Post: 2019-10-11, 13:12
  2. Predisent Donald J. Skroob: Episode VIII: I'm Surrounded By Hamberders
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3171
    Last Post: 2019-06-13, 17:45
  3. Replies: 3012
    Last Post: 2019-01-01, 19:31
  4. Predisent Donald J. Trump: Episode VI: Return of the Wall
    By 6souls in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3027
    Last Post: 2018-09-26, 14:52
  5. Replies: 2990
    Last Post: 2018-06-26, 02:58
  6. Predisent Donald J. Trump: Drone Wars Episode IV: A New Button
    By Sonomaa in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 3024
    Last Post: 2018-04-02, 10:33
  7. Predisent Donald J. Trump: Drone Wars Episode III: Revenge of Bernie Would Have Won
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4989
    Last Post: 2018-01-04, 09:49
  8. Predisent Donald J. Trump: James Comey and the Giant Peach Part II: The Ripening
    By BaneTheBrawler in forum Politics: Advanced Shitposting
    Replies: 4642
    Last Post: 2017-08-03, 17:25