FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

My Hero One’s Justice 2 (PC/PS4/XB1/NSW) - 3v3 Fighter - March 13, 2020

Double Detroit Smash into a brand new My Hero One’s Justice experience as My Hero One’s Justice 2 makes its way to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC Digital in 2020! In My Hero One’s Justice 2, players can create a team of three fighters from a huge roster of their favorite heroes and villains and face off against rival teams.
    Leading developer and publisher of anime video games, Bandai Namco today announced that My Hero One’s Justice 2 will be coming to the Americas for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. My Hero One’s Justice 2 is an anime-action fighting game based off the popular Shonen Jump series and is the second video game developed under the My Hero One’s Justice title.

In My Hero One’s Justice 2, the original cast members from My Hero One’s Justice will be joined by a new cast of characters, such as Yakuza captain Kai Chisaki, U.A. High School third-year students Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Nejire Hado of “The Big 3”, and Class 1-A’s Mina Ashido and Minoru Mineta. New stages and stories from the anime series will also be included in My Hero One's Justice 2 along with improved gameplay, giving players a more robust My Hero One's Justice experience.

“My Hero One’s Justice 2 allows fans to live the anime and experience iconic anime moments through battle as their favorite characters,” said Randy Le, Brand Manager at Bandai Namco Entertainment America. “Fans will love My Hero One’s Justice 2 as it takes the dynamic action and intense battles of My Hero One’s Justice to a brand-new level!”

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Was the first one any good? I heard a lot of hype surrounding the release, then pretty much nothing after.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

March 2020
    My Hero One’s Justice 2 smashes onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam and Switch on March 13, 2020 with a revamped story mode, new characters and new features!

My Hero One’s Justice 2’s revamped story mode picks up from the ending of MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE, starting from the battle between All Might and All For One. From there, players will start the story and play through season 4 of the anime! My Hero One’s Justice 2 also welcomes Sir Nighteye, former sidekick to All Might and current leader of the Nighteye Agency, to the playable character roster! Sir Nighteye’s quirk – Foresight – allows him to see his opponents moves and intentions in the future second by second to anticipate their attacks, making him a formidable opponent to even the strongest of heroes and villains.

Along with new characters, My Hero One’s Justice 2 will also introduce a brand-new feature, Side Kick Plus Ultra! Sidekicks can now execute their PLUS ULTRA attack while in battle, so players must choose their teams carefully to make each attack count.
    https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/my-hero...ones-justice-2

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries