• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Clippers are mean. they're deep as hell with a million options and that D is gonna be ferocious when George gets back.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I think I'd be perfectly content hearing Kevin Harlan call every NBA game.
    Love having him during nfl games too. Him and Ian eagle

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd seen a fair amount of discussion that the Clippers could potentially have problems with opposing centers since their own are... not great. But fuck, they handled the Lakers well, who have some of the best bigs around.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Clip bench outscored Lakers bench 60 to 19

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

LeBron and AD went cold in the second half. Danny G kept them in yesterday's game

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

nba is crazy, yo

i'm all for clips being really good, obviously. but let's see what happens when they play a legitimate team with some cohesion. not one with two stars and a bunch of random, spare parts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Clippers are mean. they're deep as hell with a million options and that D is gonna be ferocious when George gets back.
    i've been doing a lot of eye-rolling all summer with assorted laker fans telling me how clips bench isn't anything special or how lakers bench is just as good.

but i think lou williams proved (for the millionth time) that he's a monster along with harrell. their synergy and impact is just so good and it'll allow for the clips to rest both pg/kawhi at the same time with no repercussions. watching the lakers, that's not something that could be said. felt like if both their guys weren't on at the same time, then nothing was going to get done. but if you can't play them 48 minutes a game, and you're not going to stagger them, what are they gonna do?

also, was surprised at how good harkless was. super impact from a role player. having him, green, and eventually macgruder when he gets back, will be incredible for the team's ability to trot out some really cool defensive lineups.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    i've been doing a lot of eye-rolling all summer with assorted laker fans telling me how clips bench isn't anything special or how lakers bench is just as good.

but i think lou williams proved (for the millionth time) that he's a monster along with harrell. their synergy and impact is just so good and it'll allow for the clips to rest both pg/kawhi at the same time with no repercussions. watching the lakers, that's not something that could be said. felt like if both their guys weren't on at the same time, then nothing was going to get done. but if you can't play them 48 minutes a game, and you're not going to stagger them, what are they gonna do?

also, was surprised at how good harkless was. super impact from a role player. having him, green, and eventually macgruder when he gets back, will be incredible for the team's ability to trot out some really cool defensive lineups.
    Those assorted Laker fans are so stupid as to not be worth talking to. The clippers bench is objectively better, LeBron and the Lakers coaches would probably tell you that.

Harkless is really good at his role as a defender and rebounder he just can't shoot or finish for shit really. He's well-cast as a bench player and stretched as a starter like he was with the blazers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Found out today that Sam Dekker washed out and is playing in Europe now, RIP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    The spider and Rudy and the white
    this is gold

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Those assorted Laker fans are so stupid as to not be worth talking to. The clippers bench is objectively better, LeBron and the Lakers coaches would probably tell you that.

Harkless is really good at his role as a defender and rebounder he just can't shoot or finish for shit really. He's well-cast as a bench player and stretched as a starter like he was with the blazers

his shooting was pretty good last night, and i wouldn't expect that every night. but for him to just be able to stretch the floor a little bit better than average is all i could hope for.

but honestly he was such high impact the moment he got onto the floor. steals, blocks, D, my god. i can't wait till macgruder gets back, let alone paul george. i'm not expecting peak GSW defense, but i can still dream.

also, still in disbelief how good kawhi is as a scorer. being up against lebron/davis without PG did not deter him from taking tough shot after tough shot and carrying his ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    lol

Lol. Fucking Dwight

Oh yeah. Surprised this wasn't posted already.

Edit: And this kid tricking the cameraman lol https://streamable.com/fpuv4

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Drummond just dropped this statline - 32/23/2, 4 blocks and 3 steals

GATTACA!

BG Level

Idk if anyone else is watching bos-phi but Thybulle is incredible to watch on defense
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Drummond just dropped this statline - 32/23/2, 4 blocks and 3 steals
    God damn

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

very drummondish. a little crazy he's been doing that for years, though, and isn't really considered a top, impact center.

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Idk if anyone else is watching bos-phi but Thybulle is incredible to watch on defenseGod damn

I am. It's been pretty good so far.

Kyrie is having a good game too it looks like.

BG Level

lotta fat lines tonights, Markannen 35-17, KAT 36-14, Kyrie 50-8-7

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Watched most of DET vs IND and yeah Drummond was lights out the entire 40 minutes he played. Did a ton of stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet too. At one point D. Rose was 5-5 FG with 15 points. The Nard Dog Luke finished with 32 points as well off the bench. Great first game.