FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Diablo IV (PC/PS5/XSX/PS4) - June 6, 2023

DIABLO® IV is the newest incarnation of Blizzard Entertainment’s genre-defining action-role-playing game series. Players will experience a grim new story line while also having the freedom to forge their own path across the most expansive vision yet of the world of Sanctuary—a bleak and shattered hellscape bereft of hope and beset by demons.

Diablo IV Feature Highlights

• Explore a vast, contiguous world of Sanctuary and seamlessly travel across five distinctive regions filled with dangerous foes.
    • Quintessential Diablo gameplay featuring robust RPG character progression, infinitely replayable dungeons, awesome loot, and the series’ hallmark visceral combat.
    • An open world inhabited by familiar threats and new—like deadly encounters with massive, multi-phase World Bosses.
    • Playable at BlizzCon: Three iconic classes revealed (with two more to come): the Druid, the Barbarian, and the Sorceress.
    • All-new technology that will push the Diablo franchise to dark new depths with higher fidelity graphics and the ability to create an expansive open world experience.
    • A dark new storyline where heroes will be called upon to face a challenge unlike any the world has seen before.

A RETURN TO DARKNESS

• Legendary Heroes Return: Three iconic Diablo IV classes are playable at BlizzCon, with two more to come. Each character class retains its core identity, yet also brings players fresh inspiration and fun, revamped play styles:
      • Barbarians bring the power of the new Arsenal system in battle, arming them with the ability to carry and rapidly switch between four different weapons at a time by assigning them to individual attacks.
      • Sorceresses shape the elements to obliterate their foes, chilling their foes until they freeze and shatter, electrocuting them with bolts of lightning, or raining flaming meteors from the sky.
      • Druids are savage shapeshifters who fluidly transform between werewolf, werebear, and human forms to unleash a cataclysm of nature’s fury on the forces of the Burning Hells.
    • Smarter, Deadlier, and More Diverse Monsters: Face a world inhabited by deadly monster “families” of disparate, yet thematically-linked creatures that work together to present players with interesting strategic challenges.
    • Deep Character Customization: Players will be able to experiment and discover countless character builds through customizable talent trees and skills, awe-inspiring loot including legendary and set items to collect, runes and rune word combinations, and even personalized mounts for traversing the open world.
    • Dungeon Crawling: Infinitely replayable dungeons to clear, as well as new Keyed Dungeons that empower players to control their destiny and specify the types of challenging dungeon crawling experiences they want to take on.

A DANGEROUS, DYNAMIC, VAST WORLD TO EXPLORE

• A Grim New Chapter: This bleak period in Sanctuary’s history finds humanity in the grip of a chaotic and dark time. Lilith has returned to Sanctuary. Players will need to step foot in this broken realm to learn more.
    • An Expansive Open World: Encounter other players as you explore five distinctive regions rooted in unique ecologies and filled with dangerous new foes. Face the greatest threat Sanctuary has ever known as you cross the burning desert of Kehjistan; blaze a trail through the werewolf-infested forests of Scosglen; brave the harsh wilderness of the Dry Steppes; scale the uninhabitable Fractured Peaks; and choke back the infestation in the swamplands of Hawezar.
    http://www.diablo.com/

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

spooky

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'd fuk

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

CGI looks great as per Blizz standard, gameplay though... I dunno, like someone said in the general topic, looks a little like D3 with darker graphics. Still, seeing as this is probably ages away they can still work on that. Just hoping they'll go in the right direction

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

werewolf druid is back in business

and i spy duriel and mephisto

Love the franchise, bring back the Necromancer and I’m all in ten years from now

Pretty much what I feared with all the clamoring for a more "dark" atmosphere. Everyone just looks like they haven't bathed in weeks. "Looks like PoE!" as some are saying elsewhere isn't a good thing, imo.

Banned.

BG Level

I thought we was canceling blizzard?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

If Blizzard supports humanity, I'd still be out with "Encounter other players as you explore..."

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    CGI looks great as per Blizz standard, gameplay though... I dunno, like someone said in the general topic, looks a little like D3 with darker graphics. Still, seeing as this is probably ages away they can still work on that. Just hoping they'll go in the right direction
    People say that about Blizz graphics everytime and they never change. They just don't make super shiny games and prefer games that can be played on any console and most machines

Quote Originally Posted by milez View Post
    I thought we was canceling blizzard?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    I have no plans of buying it for the moment, and for now, haven't been keeping up on how they've actually been handling the community. Waiting more for the round-up, really, since all this being spread over days is ass.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just looks like a Diablo 2 remake. It's hard for me to get excited about the same classes in the same basic story and art style over and over.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

the world will have ended by the time this releases in 4 years anyway

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

12 years will have elapsed faster than I have expected.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'll play this the same way I played Diablo 3.

6 years after release, buying it used, and getting bored after a week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I still play every season of D3. Then get bored. I'll play D4 no problem

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

D3 had and still has a lot of problems, but I probably play an hour or two a week on the Switch version.

Hopefully the PC version won't be forced online like 3 since you have to imagine they won't put a fucking auction house in again. The console versions are flooded with hackers, but the ability to play offline is so worth it

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Watching Kripp play at Blizzcon right now. Feels like a hybrid of D2 and D3 thus far; skill tree is more D2-ish, but core gameplay skews closer to D3 imo. Kripp was saying that it felt way too easy / OP skills (was on Sorc); TBD as it's a demo. As an ARPG junky (too many hours in PoE), I'll certainly give it a whirl.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I'm getting a "here's what D3 should've been" vibe from it.

and I'm cautious about it. After seeing D3 go through so many freaking changes I don't know what to believe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag