+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    -no loot filter

New Uber boss, Andariel. Beast in Ice and Zir drop the materials similar to Duriel mats coming from Varshan and Grigore
    Wow because it was so much fun farming up shit for Duriel, now I can farm up even slower shit for Andariel...blood and Beast in Ice spawn mats are already slow enough. If they don't reduce # needed of give us the drops elsewhere they are fucking stupid (so of course they won't)

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Pit can randomly drop boss mats but i expect those 2 to still take forever. Really sucked this season for me cause Beast dropped the new meteor crown

Pit can randomly drop boss mats but i expect those 2 to still take forever. Really sucked this season for me cause Beast dropped the new meteor crown
    Missed in initial post but this is at least decent:

"All Legendary Aspects can now be found in the Codex of Power."
    "Salvaging a Legendary item will upgrade the Aspect within the Codex of Power."

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Grind the 200 for guaranteed crafted uniques. Much better endless farm zero.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Grind the 200 for guaranteed crafted uniques. Much better endless farm zero.
    so this was expanded upon, you only get a spark for the first kill of each boss, ergo you'd get one and a half uber uniques worth of sparks if you manage to kill all of them.

so this was expanded upon, you only get a spark for the first kill of each boss, ergo you'd get one and a half uber uniques worth of sparks if you manage to kill all of them.
    lol can't let you just get those items all willy nilly! This is blizzard!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ray Tracing is being added to the game. Also some other tidbits given by devs on Xitter, most of this will be on the PTR:

-Uber Lilith being rebalanced. Better telegraphing, tighter hitboxes, no longer one shots with most of her attacks: now you can get hit a certain number of times before she one shots, and it just starts as high damage.

-Duriel and Andariel will still be the premier way to farm Uber Uniques, however now every single uber boss will be able to drop Uber Uniques. Higher chance than getting one off of a random mob or nightmare dungeon, but still lower than Duriel/Andariel.

-Glyph EXP is getting buffed thank fucking god. Abattoir of Zir was so nice for this so hopefully we get closer to that again.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Per account or per character?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hellforge pt2?

-Glyph EXP is getting buffed thank fucking god. Abattoir of Zir was so nice for this so hopefully we get closer to that again.
    As long as the buff is good. I fucking hate if I decide to switch builds and then have a ton of lvl 1 glyphs and all my lvl 9-12s are useless for the build.

Posting this here because who fucking talks about WoW anymore and it covers all of Blizzard:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comm...nclude_forced/

Forced Arbitration and "You don't own shit" included in EULA now.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Full PTR notes are out.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...u-need-to-know

Not all of it guaranteed to hit Season 4 in the current state

Full PTR notes are out.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diab...u-need-to-know

Not all of it guaranteed to hit Season 4 in the current state
    I'm just waiting for the next campfire where we're told that 60% of this can't be ready for the patch and will be there middle or end of the season or next season, we promise, don't worry guys.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    I'm just waiting for the next campfire where we're told that 60% of this can't be ready for the patch and will be there middle or end of the season or next season, we promise, don't worry guys.
    A campfire you say?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag