+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I got a Beauty Rest 900 just over a year ago. Lots of negative reviews that it's too firm, but it's the best mattress I've ever had personally. The euro top adds just enough cushioning before the firmness sets in. Prices seem like they're jacked up, I paid $650 for a california king size, but it's listed for $1,075 now.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    anybody bought a new mattress recently or have any fresh recommendations?
    I ended up buying a Serta iComfort blue fusion 300 plush pillowtop hybrid. Forgot the MSRP but it was on sale at Sam's. Pretty good reviews and with tax and delivery it was $2000. (King) Totally worth it and a year in, it's still like sleeping on a cloud. Dug up an old comparison picture to show the difference in thickness between the old and new mattress. You could say we were long overdue for an upgrade.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I know this isn't mattress but I'm getting kinda frustrated and I fig this goes with this..

So I've been having a hellish time finding a good pillow. The latest one I tried, I woke up with a neckache >< This has got to stop. So I turn to you guys. Anyone know of good, not too expensive soft pillows that won't overheat? I do sleep on my back but I've always favored a soft, squishy pillow. And it's really hard to try out pillows before you buy them ><.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I bought 6 different pillows off of amazon and returned 5, and got roasted in the process. Went with a memory foam from amazon with a billion reviews, foam chunks on the inside you can add or remove as needed to change the depth and firmness of the pillow. Think they were about $30-45 each for King size, I'll try to find them again.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Gross bro

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'll do it again .jpg

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    I know this isn't mattress but I'm getting kinda frustrated and I fig this goes with this..

So I've been having a hellish time finding a good pillow. The latest one I tried, I woke up with a neckache >< This has got to stop. So I turn to you guys. Anyone know of good, not too expensive soft pillows that won't overheat? I do sleep on my back but I've always favored a soft, squishy pillow. And it's really hard to try out pillows before you buy them ><.
    These are the ones I have, Haven’t had any issues since I got them a year or so ago.
    https://www.sleepcountry.ca/polar-tr...SABEgLT4fD_BwE

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    These are the ones I have, Haven’t had any issues since I got them a year or so ago.
    https://www.sleepcountry.ca/polar-tr...SABEgLT4fD_BwE
    first of all, holy fuck that's expensive. I'll keep rotating mine through amazon, fuck.

Also I hear that mypillow guy is having a big sale because banks are refusing him you could try that lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    first of all, holy fuck that's expensive. I'll keep rotating mine through amazon, fuck.

Also I hear that mypillow guy is having a big sale because banks are refusing him you could try that lol.
    They are pricy yes, but I put out heat like a fucking oven, and used to overheat and wake up in the middle of the night, the cooling gel in these things work really well.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

You spend a lot of time in your bed just like you spend a lot of time on your feet and I spend a lot of money on shoes. I will never discredit anyone for spending a lot of money on a bed or pillow It was just unexpected. I'm sure people buy $30 shoes and are like what do you mean your shoes were $200 or $400 lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    They are pricy yes, but I put out heat like a fucking oven, and used to overheat and wake up in the middle of the night, the cooling gel in these things work really well.
    My fiance is like a literal furnace while she's sleeping. I have to turn my heat down all the way at night because she makes the room so hot. Maybe I should invest in this lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    You spend a lot of time in your bed just like you spend a lot of time on your feet and I spend a lot of money on shoes. I will never discredit anyone for spending a lot of money on a bed or pillow It was just unexpected. I'm sure people buy $30 shoes and are like what do you mean your shoes were $200 or $400 lol.
    I agree with you 100%, I spend like $400-$500 on Redwing work boots when I need new ones, I’m on my feet 10-12 hours a day for work, gotta take care of those feet!