+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Confessional     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

On more than one occasion I’ve had damn near a breakdown when I was getting dressed for a night out and before I left the house I decided to take a piss but I guess I didn’t shake thoroughly enough and felt piss droplets afterwards when zipping back up and was all like FUCK NOW I NEED TO CHANGE PANTS and got irrationally angry.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I mean... I prefer a clean dick versus a drippy dick any day of the week too

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    On more than one occasion I’ve had damn near a breakdown when I was getting dressed for a night out and before I left the house I decided to take a piss but I guess I didn’t shake thoroughly enough and felt piss droplets afterwards when zipping back up and was all like FUCK NOW I NEED TO CHANGE PANTS and got irrationally angry.
    Stop being lazy and unbutton your pants to pee. Trying to pee through the zipper hole is a risky play.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i stole occasional groceries from Walmart in like 2007 during the first self checkouts

i like to think i helped them improve the process and the tech

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I still steal from CVS self checkouts and I absolutely have no reason to because I can more than afford stuff

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

nah fuck that, pants will dry before i get where im going

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Since I stumbled upon this thread I've been racking my brain trying to think of something, anything, I've done and kept secret. I got nothing. I've done plenty of fucked up things. But I've always come forward. Idk.

I guess I'm terrible with secrets then if I can't even hide my own dark shit. So don't confide in me or it'll be on the news the next day?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

My freshman year in college I ran out of meal plan points the week of finals and had to survive on pop tarts all week. The next semester I stole everything I could and then when I had hundreds of dollars left on my card at the end I spent all of it and gave it away so the university wouldn't be able to keep a single dime of mine without me getting something for it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

My preferred tactic was ordering a sandwich and then while it was being made I'd go buy a bottle of water. I'd pay for the water, and then go get my sandwich and walk out of the dining hall with my receipt for the water. I'd usually steal candy bar and hide it in my jacket too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Back in high school I wasn’t allowed to work and got a pretty low allowance.
    So I would go to target and steal cds and MP3 players (before the iPod days) and sell at school. Worked for awhile until target put blockers on the items so you had to get an employee to grab the device for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

my first job in high school was working at a hotel, first as a bellhop and then as banquet setup. i mean, me and the other high school kids that worked there robbed that place blind

they had a restaurant that opened at 4ishpm, closed in the morning. we would sit at the bar and have a beer or two in the morning before we even worked while the restaurant was closed

how did we get in? for banquet setup we had keys to the restaurant because that was where they set up the continental breakfast. guess what? we would each grab like a full box of danishes and take them home with us, also the small boxes of cereal

because it was banquet setup, we had access to the liquor room because we would set up champagne/wine for weddings and whatnot. we would take bottles of JD and whatnot and leave it by the loading dock, then pick it up when we left

my off campus house in college only had bowls/plates/silverware because my roommate that worked with me took them from there

i once took one of those gigantic restaurant-sized cylinders of ice cream home with me

i miss that job

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

the owner was an absolute cokehead (not speculation), we could get away with anything

if someone worked the 6am shift, he would punch everyone else in. the person who worked the late shift (til 2am usually) would punch everyone out. we did this for months (and it wasn’t a minimum wage job back then, was like 8 an hour I think when the minimum was 5something); when we got caught, they just told us to not do it again, lol

one guy came back to work in college, and agreed to get paid off the books. he still had a time card from high school and punched in anyway, he got a normal paycheck PLUS what he got off the books, and they never found out

cokehead boss was great

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

the boss had a room on the first floor, he would say “go get my (whatever) for me, it’s in my room”

you’d walk in and there would literally be a mirror on a table with whatever white powder was left over on it, and you could tell he was doing it right then and there because of the incredible mood swings

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I mean if your restaurant doesn’t have at least a few cokeheads in the kitchen is it even worth eating at?

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

My first job ever when I was 15 was as a busboy at a fancy restaurant.

Same exact thing. I only got called into his office twice to talk to him.

First time he had his little round mirror sitting on his desk in plain sight.

Second time he was literally finishing taking a bump as I walked in.

Closed down about 3 months later after he got busted by the DEA for trafficking lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I mean if your restaurant doesn’t have at least a few cokeheads in the kitchen is it even worth eating at?
    Coke is not my drug of choice, but I wouldnt have even tried it if it wasnt for the chefs I worked with when I served in college lmao

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

i sometimes listen to vidya OSTs cause nerd; my family seemingly cannot understand

Spoiler: show

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I still steal from CVS self checkouts and I absolutely have no reason to because I can more than afford stuff
    Stealing scrunchies eh?

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    i sometimes listen to vidya OSTs cause nerd; my family seemingly cannot understand

Spoiler: show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag