+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Confessional     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

BG Confessional

Admit your sins and crimes, large or small here, repent and seek forgiveness from your BG bros and sisters.

I will start.

A few years ago, I was set to have a new roommate move in over the weekend. Kind of in the 11th hour I remembered that I had never cleaned the second bathroom (which would essentially belong solely to my new roommate since I have a master) since my previous roommate moved out. It’d been several weeks at this point.

There was not a toilet brush in the second bathroom. In hindsight I realize I could have just grabbed and used the brush from my bathroom, but I did not think about it then. In my haste I decided I would just grab the kitchen dish brush, then toss it when I was done. So I go to town scrubbing this toilet with the kitchen brush. I mean I’m really getting it in there. Trying to make it look fresh for the new roommate you know. Any mildew? Brushed outta there. Residual poop stains? Brushed outta there. I had it looking solid. Anyways when I finish, instead of throwing it away, I put it in the empty dish rack so it would dry out overnight before I threw it away the next day.

You can probably see where this is going.

So the next day the roommate moves in, everything is going great, I made dinner so he wouldn’t have to worry about it while he was busy unpacking. After dinner I sit down on the couch to chill for a bit and then I hear the kitchen sink running. Oh no. I go in there, and there he was, being a good roommate and cleaning our dinner dishes out with the now toilet used brush that I completely forgot about. He really cleaned them good. And I just watched and let him do it. Didn’t say a word about it.

The next day I had planned to get up early, throw away the brush and run the dishes through the dishwasher without him knowing. But he woke up before me and was already eating breakfast on the same dish from the previous night. I almost gagged. I made up a lie about my sense of smell being really sensitive. He then finished his breakfast and cleaned the dish AGAIN with the toilet brush. At this point I just waited on him to leave for work and then I immediately threw the brush away, ran the dishes thru the dishwasher, and went to the store where I not only picked up an identical looking kitchen brush so hopefully he wouldn’t suspect anything, but also a toilet brush for his bathroom.

This has been on my conscience for damn near three years. Brian if you ever read this I’m really sorry.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

The landlord of my apartment raised the rent on us by $250 for the last year we were there and I never paid him that increase and he never asked about it.

I got my full deposit back and we've been out of there for two years now.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Having a hard time talking to the wife about her lack of gratitude so been hitting the bottles harder. She'll ask about it and I openly lie and say things are fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

that doesnt sound healthy

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

every week is an existential crisis about how the forums are prolly going to die in the future and there is nothing I can do about it because were not reddit and thats my fault
    I got a lot of friends here, I dont want to see them go
    some of you are angry though, angry at nothing, picking fights over nothing, and that worries me, I hope youll be ok

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I hop jobs too much and don't intend to stop. I'm not sure if this is a confessional but I feel bad about it

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    every week is an existential crisis about how the forums are prolly going to die in the future and there is nothing I can do about it because were not reddit and thats my fault
    some of you are angry though, angry at nothing, picking fights over nothing, and that worries me, I hope youll be ok
    show us the unique user analytics

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Do you Reddit?

People on there are far more angry than here. They make me milkster and zealot look like angels

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

picking fights over nothing
    welcome to the internet

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

We all know each other too well (and SOs and stuff) to do this for real lol.

Shame. That's what being here for 10+ years will do though I guess.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I need to see a therapist because I'm pretty sure I have some toxic mindsets when it comes to close relationships but I honestly don't know how to get started and I have severe trust issues of strangers despite being a socially likeable guy.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I'm dating a woman far out of my league and am looking at less impressive chicks on the side because I have to feel like I have something to offer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

if you are dating her already she's not out of your league bruh, chin up

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Had phonesex many many years ago with the SO of a forum poster who I will not reveal cause idk what any of these dynamics or relationships look like a decade later

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    We all know each other too well (and SOs and stuff) to do this for real lol.

Shame. That's what being here for 10+ years will do though I guess.
    Basically. This thread would be so interesting but alas yall know too much as is

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Basically. This thread would be so interesting but alas yall know too much as is

LOL who got phone cucked?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Shhhhh

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It was dim

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I am shocked. The way salad posted I never figured he would do something so heinous

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

D44k is the reason we can't have a thread like this

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag