Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mercenaries was a very popular extra mode. I'm not expecting them to include it this time if there's Resistance

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Ahh

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Hypeeeee, I'm so excited. They did the RE2 right with very few mistakes, and 3 was one of my favorites. Haven't been so into a game in a long time till the re2 remake hit.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I actually like Jill's new outfit. I know the original was set in the 90s, but that style looked so campy looking back on it. This became glaringly apparent when you see her in it for the films.

I'm not surprised they updated it a little bit.

And she still looks fairly close considering.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

April?! Jesus. This and FFVII Remake and PS5 Royal and Cyberpunk 2077 fuck fuck fuck

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I never got the chance to played 3 past the first 10 minutes so I'm looking forward to taking a crack at this one.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    I never got the chance to played 3 past the first 10 minutes so I'm looking forward to taking a crack at this one.
    Arguably a game changer for the series because doors were no longer safe.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I bet they will incorporate hiding into the game. You'll probably have to avoid the Nemsis at all costs and hide in lockers or something.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I hope not. Being able to "kill" him and pick up bonus gear was nice when you put in the effort.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

YASS

Curious how they're gonna do the dodging mechanic in the original, or if they're gonna even touch it and just have the game play like RE2 remake.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    April?! Jesus. This and FFVII Remake and PS5 Royal and Cyberpunk 2077 fuck fuck fuck
    3/3 - Final Fantasy 7R
    3/13 - Nioh 2
    3/20 - DOOM Eternal & Animal Crossing
    3/31 - Persona 5 Royal
    4/3 - Resident Evil 3R
    4/10 - Final Fantasy 7R
    4/13 - Borderlands 3 Steam
    4/16 - Cyberpunk 2077
    4/24 - Trials of Mana
    5/19 - Wasteland 3
    5/29 - The Last of Us Part II

9/?? - Cyberpunk 2077

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    3/3 - Final Fantasy 7R
    3/13 - Nioh 2
    3/20 - DOOM Eternal & Animal Crossing
    3/31 - Persona 5 Royal
    4/3 - Resident Evil 3R
    4/13 - Borderlands 3 Steam
    4/16 - Cyberpunk 2077
    4/24 - Trials of Mana
    5/19 - Wasteland 3
    5/29 - The Last of Us Part II
    Fuck me lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Time to start new relationships and tell these girls my birthday is coming up.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

There's also the chance of GBFV and GG2020 in there.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The first half of 2020 is insane gaming wise.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Feels like HS again. I'm excite.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Witness the climactic events of Raccoon City in a completely reimagined Resident Evil 3. This highly demanded follow-up in the 94 million unit selling franchise comes on the heels of the award-winning Resident Evil 2, and completes the Raccoon City story arc. Resident Evil 3 will also include the online four-versus-one asymmetric multiplayer experience Resident Evil Resistance when it releases on April 3, 2020 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and Steam.

In Resident Evil 3, S.T.A.R.S. member Jill Valentine, one of video games’ most iconic heroines, flees a city being consumed by zombies and other horrifying creatures. Built with Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 3 uses modernized gameplay to combine action with classic survival horror in vivid high-definition.

Jill’s harrowing experiences in Resident Evil 3 take place in the nightmarish hours leading up to and following the events in Resident Evil 2, shedding new light on the plight of Raccoon City’s residents. Every hope of escape is cut off by another star in the Resident Evil franchise: the towering Bio Organic Weapon Nemesis. This brutal yet intelligent monstrosity uses an arsenal of high-powered weaponry to indiscriminately eliminate any surviving S.T.A.R.S. members in the city–with Jill being his final target.

Key Features

• A fan favorite reborn – This highly requested title modernizes a classic favorite 20 years after the original game’s release.

• Up close and personal – An over-the-shoulder camera and modernized control scheme update the 1999 survival horror classic, drawing players into every blood curdling encounter and horrific scare while they navigate the ruins of Raccoon City.

• Another side of Raccoon City – Experience another perspective of the once-vibrant city’s nightmarish outbreak of the TVirus, a biological weapon developed by Umbrella Corporation. Jill’s harrowing struggle for survival takes her from the early moments of the outbreak, and overlaps with the events depicted in the acclaimed best-selling Resident Evil 2 before arriving at the dramatic conclusion of the Raccoon City saga.

• Intense action meets classic survival horror – Overcome chilling encounters in a constant fight for survival that ratchets up the genre-defining horror game’s intensity. Nail-biting exploration complements the gripping puzzle solving that fans have come to love.

• Bone-chilling tension amplified – RE Engine creates a photorealistic apocalyptic setting where grotesque zombies, horrific creatures, and a persistent stalker await around every dark corner. The proprietary engine has fueled a portfolio of acclaimed games such as Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard.

• Premium Collector’s Edition – Resident Evil fans in North America will be able purchase a Collector’s Edition for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. The premium package will include a physical copy of Resident Evil 3, a statue of Jill Valentine, printed art book, double-sided Raccoon City map wall poster, and digital soundtrack.

This was just added to Steam's list if anyone cares (I think just a little bit ago today?)

Only reason I know is cause I was playing RE2 Remake today and between sessions the game updated and added this game's store page to the main menu.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's a new RE2 demo with Nemesis Easter egg (you can hear him say Starsss outside the station). While the main game has a new achievement for finding a letter from Jill in the station, but I don't think it's in the game yet