Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-f...7134#gs.bnt3ha

August 26th internationally, September 2nd in select cities domestically.
    September 4th in China.

https://twitter.com/gavinfeng97/stat...36778327232512

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

A small amount of critics, mainly in Canada and the UK, were able to catch Tenet in anticipation of the theatrical release, and the reviews range from disaster to ecstatic, stunt-heavy achievement.
    https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/21/21...istopher-nolan

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Sounds like a rental to me. If it doesn't cost 30 dollars.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I haven't watched a camrip of a movie in years at this point but really considering it for this one because I just saw some are up and who knows when this will actually be available here in the US.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I haven't watched a camrip of a movie in years at this point but really considering it for this one because I just saw some are up and who knows when this will actually be available here in the US.
    There are showtimes in Minneapolis/St Paul for this week.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    There are showtimes in Minneapolis/St Paul for this week.
    I'm not going to a fucking theater during a pandemic my man

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah a movie theater is one of the last places I'd want to go within an airborne infectious disease going around.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Not gonna lie, I thought about it for a few seconds..

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    It’s showing here in Nola, seeing it at 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

It's sad because I bet this movie would do great if not for COVID-19. But I can only see it getting the New Mutants treatment. I get Nolan wants people to see it on the big screen but this should have really been able to be home bought and watched.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jicent View Post
    It’s showing here in Nola, seeing it at 7.

Yeah there's an IMAX/Dolby Cinema theatre right around the corner from me in Metairie but nah.

I love going to the movies but not a chance in hell until the rona situation has calmed down.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Yeah there's an IMAX/Dolby Cinema theatre right around the corner from me in Metairie but nah.

I love going to the movies but not a chance in hell until the rona situation has calmed down.
    Oh you live in metry, nice. Yeah I’m going going to the broad theatre I’ve heard they have been good with their rona restrictions.

I cannot wait for the I got sick for Tenet Posts.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    It's sad because I bet this movie would do great if not for COVID-19. But I can only see it getting the New Mutants treatment. I get Nolan wants people to see it on the big screen but this should have really been able to be home bought and watched.
    I don't understand why there's a rush to get movies out right now. They have a stockpile of movies that didn't get released, but it's not like they are making movies right now, right?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I don't understand why there's a rush to get movies out right now. They have a stockpile of movies that didn't get released, but it's not like they are making movies right now, right?
    They are.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Ah, well scratch what I said then.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I missed the first 20 minutes of this movie because of some old bitch and her Husband. They showed up 10 minutes into the movie, then bitched at me and my wife for being in their seats, then sat down right beside us(Theatres here are like doing 1/4th cap to keep social distancing), I asked them to move, they ignored me, I went to get a manager.

Turns out, they had tickets for friday(It was saturday), then after the manager asked them to move, the old bat starts yelling at me about how rude I was to get the manager because "Her husband is dying" yet neither of them were wearing masks or respecting social distancing. THEN, during the entire movie, every 5-10 minutes, she would look at me with daggers in her eyes, and make a very loud scoff at me.

From what I was able to watch. I liked the movie. I really need to see it again because I missed a lot of.

Spoiler: show
    The ending being like the Doctor and River was kind of cool though. A sequel would be neat to watch

I have a lot of questions about the movies plot and things but I hold off on asking them til I see it again to see if my questions were just shit I missed. Also, its nice to see Robert Pattinson has really started to shine for me as an actor. He was amazing in this.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I missed the first 20 minutes of this movie because of some old bitch and her Husband. They showed up 10 minutes into the movie, then bitched at me and my wife for being in their seats, then sat down right beside us(Theatres here are like doing 1/4th cap to keep social distancing), I asked them to move, they ignored me, I went to get a manager.

Turns out, they had tickets for friday(It was saturday), then after the manager asked them to move, the old bat starts yelling at me about how rude I was to get the manager because "Her husband is dying" yet neither of them were wearing masks or respecting social distancing. THEN, during the entire movie, every 5-10 minutes, she would look at me with daggers in her eyes, and make a very loud scoff at me.

From what I was able to watch. I liked the movie. I really need to see it again because I missed a lot of.

The ending being like the Doctor and River was kind of cool though. A sequel would be neat to watch

I have a lot of questions about the movies plot and things but I hold off on asking them til I see it again to see if my questions were just shit I missed. Also, its nice to see Robert Pattinson has really started to shine for me as an actor. He was amazing in this.
    Taking a wild guess that idiots like that couple are going to the movies in droves during this pandemic. Think of it as a life lesson to just wait it out until things get better.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post

I would have told them that's nice, I've already legally died and been brought back, so eat shit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk