BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Annual Merry Christmas BG thread!

Hi all! Hope you're all having a safe and happy holiday thus far. Sucks that it's on a Wednesday, doesn't it? I'm so used to have the day before or after off.

What all did you give/receive? I know it's still super early, but some people do Christmas Eve.

Have a great day, eat well, and enjoy your families if that's your thing.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Got nothing which is usual given my family is dysfunctional so Christmas is just a free day off for me.

Only thing I can say I did this year was donate to a toy drive my company was helping the salvation army with.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Merry Christmas! Friends gave me a 20 dollah GameStop gift card. And won 2 bucks in a gag gift thing. Got my girlfriend an Atari 410 and some jogging pants that say vhs on them.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

We don't do wrap and give gifts. It's more so, what do we want that we may hold off on. Well, that was the new king size bed which we did end up needing since a spring in our 9 year old queen busted thru. $374+tax for a king size Zinus with double box spring gets a huge thumbs up from us.

I got lucky on a sale Lowe's was having and surprised my wife with a 10 quart air fryer. She was talking about a 6 quart on BF and I'm like, do we really need it? Our 3 quart is fine. Well, this 10 quart was less than the 3 quart we bought two years ago.

Slight fail is we're both sick with huge head colds. She went thru the worst of it late Sunday and all day Monday. I didn't sleep last night for more than maybe 90 minutes at a time. I'm in the nose is running, sometimes, and I'm super congested and have a plugged up nose, but nothing comes out. Uuuuggghhhh.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Merry Christmas BG!!

$40 and a $35 nintendo eshop card for my switch.

Gave family gift cards mostly, and my sister some movies.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

My family goes HAM on Christmas. To my parents I got a new TV, mom got an immersion blender and dad a new game for his PS4 (and try out on his TV) also gave a bunch of other presents out to some of my favorite co-workers. I am to blame for consumerism during the holidays lol.

Anyway, received $150 in Amazon gift cards, $100 cash, a few nice shirts, the Entire Expanse set of books (hype about that), The Outsider by Stephen King, some personal care/grooming products for my beard and other little stuff. More family stuff later today.

Have a good day all!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Merry Christmas!

Got my R2D2 InstaPot.

Gave too many things to count: toys, games, pants, lots and lots of pants (both kids went through a growth spurt recently), etc.

Made Mickey/Minnie pancakes this morning and we are all relaxing and enjoying the day.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

got some steam cards, grabbed a bunch of steam sale VR games with em

got my mom an air fryer, brother an inversion table, sister in law got a pressure cooker, niece got more toys than any 2 yr old can play with. i am the spoiling uncle.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

As for me; pretty good one this year.

Got a new bathrobe (Don't. Laugh. I was in serious need of one), Nier: Automata (Game of the Year YoRHa Edition; Jared knew I was looking for that), a card, and Ni No Kuni 2. Gonna be busy when I'm not on XIV. Oh and I got Ys Chronicles and Tales of Zestria from a online friend. ^_^

As for presents; I got the brother who works from home some cloth for pajama pants (collab with Her Highness), a pokeball toy for Shadowneko (that was a jokey present), shirt, scarf and hat for Her Highness, knitted hats for Joanna and Jared, and hats and scarves for the nieces and nephew. ^^

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Christmas is usually when my wife and I go all out. We’re fairly frugal most of the year. I got her an entire turn table set. Speakers and about a dozen of her favorite vinyl records to start her collection. This is our tenth Christmas together so I tried to get the things we listened to together that have big sentimental value. Got her a bunch of stuff to go with it like display stands for the wall, cleaning kits, a vinyl rack etc.

She got me some cleaning things for the car. Some clothes and a gold necklace. Really stoked about the necklace. First piece of fine jewelry I’ve ever owned.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Had a nice holiday this year , fairly laid back but gifted some nice things.

Gave various liquor sets , drink glasses , Instapot, hoodie , POP figures, transformers, video games, cookbooks ,Port wine set, towel sets , handmade wooden kitchen lazy susan/trivet and gift cards.

Got an air fryer, new kitchen cart with removable heavy bamboo cutting board, Disney Tiki ornament ,Disney POP , Tarte makeup set, bottle of wine ,clothes and socks, video games, and candy.

Gifted myself early a pair of Disney designer collection leather Coach Minnie ears and a Dooney and Burke Frozen purse.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

First Xmas with the baby and was a good one

With all the new people, he was able to sleep anyway

As for me I got nothing

Gave, family pictures to my parents and my GF parent and gave to my GF (Kitchen stuff)

A indoor Smokeless Grill
    a Vinegar and Oil holder
    a Sous Vide vacuum seller and some bags
    A kitchen aid Stand Mixer