+ Reply to Thread

Valkyrie Profile 20th Ani.

This popped up on youtube, anybody know what's happening?

IS IT HAPPENING?

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

something something Mobile something

fucking please be a real boy

The mobile game has been doing free 10 pull handouts for the past couple days. Though, the fact the pan is including a good number of characters not in the game suggests they have something in mind. So, I'll just lean toward some kind of collection for the current major consoles.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.4gamer.net/games/339/G033965/20191213179/

Square Enix Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo; President: Yosuke Matsuda; hereinafter, Square Enix) "VALKYRIE ANATOMIA-THE ORIGIN-", is a fantasy RPG for smartphones. From December 16 (Monday), an event to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the “VALKYRIE PROFILE” series, “The Devil Lives and the Wailing Sounds,” will be held. "Valkyrie Profile" will release its first work on December 22, 1999, celebrating its 20th anniversary on December 22, 2019 (Sun).

The event scenario will start on December 16 (Monday) and will be delivered in a large volume of 5 episodes for 5 consecutive weeks. Along with the event, "Valkyrie Profile" series will feature Masaru Onosaka's Japanese samurai "Shun" played by Rei Takano and Knight of the Clermont-Ferrand Knights "Jail" played by Rei Takano in "Valkyrie Anatomia" for the first time!

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Just installed this game a couple days ago. with how much time I put into FFRK, seeing all the different tickets and currencies, and powerups and losing 6* weapons to get a new Einherjar.... yeah I'm not gonna do this all over again...

I decorated a christmas tree though with Lenneth in a sexy santa outfit. Think I'll stop there.

Yeah, it's a very whale-y game, and I'd argue not balanced very well, either.

If it's not Valkyrie Profile: Hrist I don't give a shit.