Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Did Zelensky think it was enough? What does it matter if HILL thinks it's enough?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So this was Trump's defense's opening?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    So this was Trump's defense's opening?

Nailed it.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    Did Zelensky think it was enough? What does it matter if HILL thinks it's enough?
    Zelensky is favorable to Trump, so if asked he would probably say yes. What Trump did with Ukraine is not illegal, unless democrats can prove corrupt intent. That is, his actions were to serve himself. One of the arguments to that effect is that Trump withheld a meeting with Zelesnky, if there is testimony to say otherwise well then it does matter.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

And like I said, a side bar at the UN for like, 5 minutes isn't the same as an Official Visit to the Oval Office, which is exactly what Zelensky has been asking for. And no amount of "They totally talked a bit, it counts!" is going to change that.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

And like I said, a side bar at the UN for like, 5 minutes isn't the same as an Official Visit to the Oval Office, which is exactly what Zelensky has been asking for. And no amount of "They totally talked a bit, it counts!" is going to change that.
    Turns out Dr.Hill disagrees with you. Surprised me too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Well, I guess that's it then, since he says it counts it totally counts, but let's say you were supposed to have a pitch meeting with a big company and you ran into the CEO of said company at another function and managed to chat with him for a few minutes, and now you're told that counted as your pitch meeting and you've been rejected, you'd probably feel a little shitty right?

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Depends how that chat went, I suppose. If it was dismissive I would feel shitty.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    This would be an extraordinary leap in the understanding and application of House Rule XI (2)(m)(1) and (3). The House, Senate, and their subcommittees are authorized to issue subpoenas for witnesses and documents, full stop. They may issue their own rules regarding how this authority is used, such as voting on whether or not to do it at all, where to issue them, or delegate the responsibility to the subcommittee chair, but there is no circumstance wherein the power does not exist.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    sorry missed your reply here, yes I think that was their argument that judicial committee didn't properly receive subpoena powers from the house. I was listening to NPR, but I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

This man constantly amazes me on how stupid he actually is...but hey, if he's this idiotic...imagine his supporters...oh wait...

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

So from the video he wanted yanovich fired for talking shit about him, he talks about why is US paying for everything in Ukraine instead of Germany?, and he wanted to investigate Bursima year before he announced his bid for presidency. Omg this is huge.

Nice.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

I still can't believe they released this, what the fuck omg. Did MSM just decide to kill impeachment narrative? This is worse the Meadow's tax return leak.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

The video also very clearly disputes Trumps claim that he had no idea who Lev Parnas was, I mean, sounds like a much bigger deal then lying about a blowjob, but you know, technically Trump wasn't under oath so lying is A-OK >.>

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

well to be fair, he said he didn't know him other then the fact that he shows up at dinners

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

At 42:30 of the video:
    DeStefano (White House deputy chief of staff): One of the things, now that we have a secretary of state that's been sworn in...
    Trump: Get rid of her!
    DeStefano: It's one of the first things that we'll...
    Trump: I don't care, get her out tomorrow, take her out okay? Do it.

So basically since this POS toddler of a president got his feelings hurt because she didn't kiss the ring and bend the knee he throws a tantrum. I swear, his supporters emulate him in every way- crying sack of stupidity.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    At 42:30 of the video:
    DeStefano (White House deputy chief of staff): One of the things, now that we have a secretary of state that's been sworn in...
    Trump: Get rid of her!
    DeStefano: It's one of the first things that we'll...
    Trump: I don't care, get her out tomorrow, take her out okay? Do it.

So basically since this POS toddler of a president got his feelings hurt because she didn't kiss the ring and bend the knee he throws a tantrum. I swear, his supporters emulate him in every way- crying sack of stupidity.
    Wait wait, I thought there was a scheme to get rid of her because she was getting in the way of investigating Biden?

mah narrative

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

The video also very clearly disputes Trumps claim that he had no idea who Lev Parnas was, I mean, sounds like a much bigger deal then lying about a blowjob, but you know, technically Trump wasn't under oath so lying is A-OK >.>
    He doesn't know him so much that he talks with him over dinner for a good length.

The guy is used to following mob rules. He knows he's doing something shady so he thinks, "Better not get my hands dirty." So they go about tarnishing her reputation and spreading rumors to make everyone think there's a good reason for her firing, when really there never needed to be one in the first place. It's how criminals like the Trump family have learned to operate outside of public scrutiny.

And since I put Guartz on ignore it's been a lot easier time reading this thread tbh. Just like my MAGA loving family, just got tired of it and ignore em. They can go live out their lives in dementia if it makes em feel better.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Told y'all he's not interested in good faith conversation. He latches onto one truth and extrapolates it to invalidate an entire narrative.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Told y'all he's not interested in good faith conversation. He latches onto one truth and extrapolates it to invalidate an entire narrative.
    lol

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 132 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast