Closed Thread
Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post

I wonder what farm guartz got that line of thinking from.
    From a farm of reasonable thinking. The place we we can see past party line ideologies. I hated Bush for his warmongering just like I hated Obama for his.
    I find it absolutely fascinating you make excuses for war crimes because a brown president was in charge at the time. CENTCOM's investigation covered their own ass and the media played along. Truth is, Obama was an absolute warmonger, far worse then what you guys accuse Trump of being. Your hypocrisy is a clown show. If we consider our past presidents as an example, Trump is a saint with Angelic restraint, if he was with Eve instead of Adam we'd still be in Eden.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    From a farm of reasonable thinking. The place we we can see past party line ideologies. I hated Bush for his warmongering just like I hated Obama for his.
    I find it absolutely fascinating you make excuses for war crimes because a brown president was in charge at the time. CENTCOM's investigation covered their own ass and the media played along. Truth is, Obama was an absolute warmonger, far worse then what you guys accuse Trump of being. Your hypocrisy is a clown show. If we consider our past presidents as an example, Trump is a saint with Angelic restraint, if he was with Eve instead of Adam we'd still be in Eden.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lou Dobbs, for example, on sister network Fox Business, gushed about Trump on Friday night, saying Trump has "set a standard" for presidents "that most mortals won't be able to meet. He out-works them, he out-thinks, he is remarkably resourceful, he's bright, his judgment is second to none." Dobbs' comments went viral on Twitter and were widely criticized.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/04/media...ani/index.html

Lou, is that you?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Notifying Congress via Twitter of military action, 2020 is already wild.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Man 5 days in and my hope for a good year already shriveled and died. The amount of support for him is wild.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

5 days in and you guys are still great entertainment.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    5 days in and you guys are still great entertainment.
    You should post more instead of just lurking.

Also hey who wants access to a bunch of documents on how republicans are stealing elections?

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/05/78567...ans-wanted-sea

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public.

Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question.

Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.
    https://www.thehofellerfiles.com/

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...cfjbe3uZC1DbKz

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...e-intelligence

I love that Fox has perfectly figured out just how stupid the modal American is.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Obama handed Trump our first major treaty with Iran in over 40 years and Kurdish allies through Iraq and Syria, including the most Democratic portion of the entire Middle East.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Obama handed Trump our first major treaty with Iran in over 40 years and Kurdish allies through Iraq and Syria, including the most Democratic portion of the entire Middle East.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    The dude just unironically posted this

If we consider our past presidents as an example, Trump is a saint with Angelic restraint, if he was with Eve instead of Adam we'd still be in Eden.
    as our president continues to tweet.

After the US bombed them first.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Nah he's a saint.

Fuck you guartz.

Your hypocrisy is a clown show. If we consider our past presidents as an example, Trump is a saint with Angelic restraint, if he was with Eve instead of Adam we'd still be in Eden.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Reasonable farm ? The fuck outta here Guartz. I mean, I didn't think you were that fucking stupid but Trump a saint with angelic restraint ? Holy fuck you went way past idiocy and straight into Faux Pas.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Idk, he jumped the shark with that one. Dropping that off and then running away for a while, should be no doubt what his intent was there.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I honestly do not know why myself, or anyone else responds to him. He states he is legit and not trolling...yet his actions say otherwise. I mean, I would at least respect him if he just outright stated he was just trolling.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

In a separate interview on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Pompeo said Trump’s reference to the 52 potential target sites in Iran was “entirely consistent” with the administration’s message of de-escalation.

“Iranian leadership needs to understand that attacking Americans is not cost-free,” Pompeo said during that interview. “Setting out conditions that say these are our expectations, these are the things that America is expecting from you and if you don’t do them, the cost will be clear and direct.”

A few hours later, however, Trump contradicted Pompeo by doubling down on his threat of striking cultural sites.

“They’re allowed to kill our people,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One during his flight home to Washington. “They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...feb_story.html

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Speaking to reporters on Air Force One, President Trump said the United States would put “very big sanctions on Iraq” if the country forced out U.S. troops.

“If they do ask us to leave, if we don’t do it in a very friendly basis. We will charge them sanctions like they’ve never seen before ever,” Trump said. “It’ll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame.”

Trump also warned that he expected Iraq to compensate the United States for an air base there.

“We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that’s there,” Trump said. “It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time. We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...120_story.html

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Top Republican suggests changing Senate rules to begin Trump impeachment trial within days

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey O. Graham suggested Sunday that Republicans should try to change Senate rules governing impeachment if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi continues to withhold the charges against President Trump — an unlikely 11th-hour bid to begin a trial within days without the actual documents.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) was unequivocal in a Senate floor speech on Friday that “we can’t hold a trial without the articles; the Senate’s own rules don’t provide for that.” But Graham (R-S.C.), a close ally of Trump, floated the idea of a unilateral GOP move, saying he would work with McConnell to allow the Senate to proceed without the two charges against Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

The suggestion, while unlikely due to the high threshold of votes required for changing Senate impeachment rules, underscores the pressure some Trump allies feel as the president stews over the impeachment delay.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Keep waving the nations dick around Donny boy. I’m sure the people will love it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast