Closed Thread
Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    Trump is a saint with Angelic restraint, if he was with Eve instead of Adam we'd still be in Eden.
    So you want to fuck Trump. Got it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Do u want 2 unify Iranian politics and withdraw all troops from Iraq?! Try this one weird trick that the foreign policy establishment doesn't want you to know about!

Spoiler: show
    side effects may include Iran becoming a nuclear power and a dangerous undermining of international norms

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...-sites-in-iran

Pompeo is walking back that an attack from Iran/Soleimani was imminent, instead saying it was inevitable.

The White House faced a barrage of questions about the killing's legality. Pompeo said the administration would have been “culpably negligent” in its duty to protect the United States if it had not killed Soleimani, although he did not provide evidence for his previous claims that Soleimani was plotting imminent attacks on Americans. Instead of arguing that an attack had been imminent, he said it was inevitable.

"We watched him continue to actively build out for what was going to be a significant attack – that’s what we believed – and we made the right decision,” he said, adding later: “We continue to prepare for whatever it is the Iranian regime may put in front of us within the next 10 minutes, within the next 10 days, and within the next 10 weeks.”

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

But no other leader has been able to bring Germany and Russia together! Look how bigly of an achievement that is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    But no, guartz, Trump is the 5d chess master. Please, continue to swallow all of his dick. Dance you fucking clown dance.
    What are you talking about... this is 5d chess and it is a masterful move. This man is going to bring peace to the middle east... shit the fucking world. He is going to do the one thing that brings all people together, give them a common enemy.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Poland was actually super good at bringing them together

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    What are you talking about... this is 5d chess and it is a masterful move. This man is going to bring peace to the middle east... shit the fucking world. He is going to do the one thing that brings all people together, give them a common enemy.
    Ah, the Lelouch vi Brittania.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    I don't reveal my sources, but.. for you.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There was a memo that went around and said the US troopers were coming out of Iraq but turns out we're not which is against what the Iraqi parliment voted for so nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    There was a memo that went around and said the US troopers were coming out of Iraq but turns out we're not which is against what the Iraqi parliment voted for so nobody knows what the fuck is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2020/01/06/79404...alition-forces

The U.S. military will re-position it's forces away from the Baghdad green zone.

https://apnews.com/e384b6e3d230b63d3f69092ef53b5bd9

Defense Secretary Mark Esper confirms.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sure is a fucking mystery of wtf is going on.

https://twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/1214297078190497792

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyway lets check in on our national propaganda outlet fox and friends and see what's up.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/s...09954896707584

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Sure is a fucking mystery of wtf is going on.

https://twitter.com/TaraCopp/status/1214297078190497792

From that twitter account;

No part of that memo says they're leaving Iraq, just the repositioning out of the Baghdad green zone like what I had posted.

All i know is that my security log is going nuts. The amount of probing has tripled in the last two days. We have also gotten some warnings from the federal security teams to start prepping for... "Incidents".

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Second paragraph says "the movement out of Iraq"

Maybe Im misunderstanding though?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

You're not.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

From that twitter account;

No part of that memo says they're leaving Iraq, just the repositioning out of the Baghdad green zone like what I had posted.
    You're blind it seems so I guess that explains why you think moogles look like koalas

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    You're blind it seems so I guess that explains why you think moogles look like koalas

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...e-resettlement

Beltrami County in Minnesota becomes the first county in the state to reject refugee resettlement. Seen as primarily symbolic as it's a part of the state that would unlikely be considered for resettlement.

The Beltrami County Board of Commissioners voted Tuesday night to prohibit refugees from resettling in the area — making it the first county in the state, and possibly among the first the nation, to expressly prohibit resettlement.

Spurred by a presidential executive order, county boards across the state met Tuesday to consider whether they should allow refugees to be resettled within their borders this year.

Commissioner Reed Olson said he brought the issue before the board because “it would have been cowardly” to let it pass without taking a stand.

Olson was joined by Commissioner Tim Sumner in voting to allow refugee resettlement in the county. Commissioners Craig Gaasvig, Richard Anderson and Jim Lucachick all voted against consent.

"With the current state of affairs in our county, I don’t think it’s prudent to bring refugees to our county, when we need to take care of all of the issues, all of the folks that we need to take care of,” Lucachick said.

According to statistics from the Minnesota Department of Human Services, no primary refugees have been resettled in Beltrami County in the past five years. Now, Beltrami will not be considered as a possible new home for refugees. In all likelihood, Olson said, the county wouldn’t have been considered, even if it had voted to allow refugees.

“The federal government usually tries to place refugees in cities where there is already a refugee community,” he said, “where there is infrastructure in place to help that community.”
    Olsen also said that he pushed for a vote to start a discussion about racism within the county.

"Racism in Bemidji is alive and well. Institutional racism and just social racism is alive and well in this community,” he said. “And they will tell you that they are good Christians and they will tell you that they are good people and that they care about people, but they are succumbing to hate."

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast