Closed Thread
Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    I'm not her biggest fan but she is doing exactly what she should be doing to let the GOP fall flat on their face (eventually) I've more or less been on board 100% on how she has been handling it. She's in the driver's seat and the GOP knows it.
    How are they falling flat on their face exactly? Do we have any evidence that Pelosi holding the papers is actually winning any voters and makes Repubs lose voters?

She's doing all this to protect the golden boy Biden.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Asks for evidence.

Offers speculation.

?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Banned.

BG Level

You have to feel bad for her students sometimes

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Asks for evidence.

Offers speculation.

?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    So they're both speculation. And?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Problem is everyone constantly seems so certain everything that happens is a lose for the repubs, and we have yet to see any of that.

We have zero reason to believe this hurts the repubs.

All I see on the interwebs is people being pissed of at Pelosi for holding them.

The repubs have won time and again over the idea that they are victims and the dems are the bullies. Well, here we go again.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Reasons for my speculation (fwiw):

1. GOP was never going to give a fair trial, this will not make the GOP give a fair trial, they've countered her bluff by spreading how this technically means Trump isn't impeached until the articles are submitted, and the GOPs are all dying laughing at us.

2. Pelosi has now come out cautioning against Warren and Sanders

3. GOP has stated several times the Bidens would be subpoenae, leaving Joe to waver back and forth on whether he would follow the summonings or not.

4. While a GOP senator, he makes a valid point about if they do go to trial now would make it difficult for other candidates: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...help-joe-biden

5. And to go off on that (which was reported back in October btw), reports have been coming in Pelosi plans on submitting them soon: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...g-delay-097185

Now is it speculation? Of course, but at least I have some reasoning to believe it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

polling on impeachment has remained remarkably stable since the Ukrainian revelations, as such there's little to no evidence Pelosi's maneuverings have had any impact whatever on voter opinion hitherto. all any of us can do is speculate on who will win the narrative in the months to come.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Problem is everyone constantly seems so certain everything that happens is a lose for the repubs, and we have yet to see any of that.
    Dems won the biggest midterm election victory in generations, but sure go ahead and pretend like Republicans have done nothing but win the past 3 years lol.

You really do wonder about her students sometimes...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    polling on impeachment has remained remarkably stable since the Ukrainian revelations, as such there's little to no evidence Pelosi's maneuverings have had any impact whatever on voter opinion hitherto. all any of us can do is speculate on who will win the narrative in the months to come.
    psssssst

it's gonna be Trump

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Dems won the biggest midterm election victory in generations, but sure go ahead and pretend like Republicans have done nothing but win the past 3 years lol.

You really do wonder about her students sometimes...

And look what it got us.

Like, seriously, what did it get us?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    psssssst

it's gonna be Trump
    Both accurate as fuck statements.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

We moving goal posts now or...?

You said you havent seen republicans losing, yet the only time they can actually face repercussions for their actions and democrats fucking wasted them GTA style. What are you even arguing?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We moving goal posts now or...?

You said you havent seen republicans losing, yet the only time they can actually face repercussions for their actions and democrats fucking wasted them GTA style. What are you even arguing?

You moved the goal posts, we were talking about the impeachment of Trump. I didn't think I'd have to add a header to ever one of my posts.

Yeah, how dare the Dems actually hope for a fair trial. Instead, not only are they promised they won't get one, but the shitbags want to change the rules to guarantee they can keep the process rigged. It's further funny the GOP basically wants to try and put Biden on trial so they can do their grandstanding whataboutisms when he's not the one being impeached.

And look what it got us.

Like, seriously, what did it get us?
    Do you know how fucking insane Trump and co would have gone if they would have kept the house? At least half as crazy he will go if re-elected.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah, and for most of impeachment Trump has been underwater in the polls. Which makes sense, cause last election Republicans got toasted.

Again, what is your point?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Do you know how fucking insane Trump and co would have gone if they would have kept the house? At least half as crazy he will go if re-elected.
    Probably about the same as it was before the midterm elections. Which is about the same as after the midterm elections.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah, and for most of impeachment Trump has been underwater in the polls. Which makes sense, cause last election Republicans got toasted.

Again, what is your point?

I requote them for you since reading seems to be giving you a hard time.

Reasons for my speculation (fwiw):

1. GOP was never going to give a fair trial, this will not make the GOP give a fair trial, they've countered her bluff by spreading how this technically means Trump isn't impeached until the articles are submitted, and the GOPs are all dying laughing at us.

2. Pelosi has now come out cautioning against Warren and Sanders

3. GOP has stated several times the Bidens would be subpoenae, leaving Joe to waver back and forth on whether he would follow the summonings or not.

4. While a GOP senator, he makes a valid point about if they do go to trial now would make it difficult for other candidates: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...help-joe-biden

5. And to go off on that (which was reported back in October btw), reports have been coming in Pelosi plans on submitting them soon: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...g-delay-097185

Now is it speculation? Of course, but at least I have some reasoning to believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    psssssst

it's gonna be Trump

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Only in the delusion of Trump world would people think impeachment is worse for everyone else except the president lol

I requote them for you since reading seems to be giving you a hard time.
    Remember personal attacks might get you banned.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast