Closed Thread
Page 8 of 132 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Now I'm curious if zealot is gonna make a post calling out mod inconsistency, but that would require him caring enough to do so and I certainly dont lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    For someone insisting they don't care, you post more than anyone about it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Hardly. Thatd be the people in spam that were banished, but I wont lay that at your feet cause were in agreement on those

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    But on topic, please, tell me how it's beneficial to keep pres candidates in a trial all day five times a day for a month. Tell me why we should actually be cheering that Pelosi is doing this?
    I thought the point of holding it from the senate was to keep him out of it?

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Oh do tell?
    Sure - you not only hit me with a ban but said "if you can't control your anger you'll be permanently banned from YCS"

I point out that it not only was obviously a joke, but a joke format used so often here that the only way to miss it would be if you hadn't read the next two posts immediately following. You never respond. Also "go fuck yourself," the three words I was hit with a ban for, are now serious business.

But then you pop up in spam and have dropped "anger" as a reason and are trying to play it off as of COURSE you saw the joke but you're enforcing a zero tolerance policy.

Haven't brought it up before now because I know you'll have some unsatisfactory justification but essentially calling a poster stupid is like the exact thing you've been saying is not to be tolerated and yet when you do it "it's minor and doesn't count."

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

I was more angry that you had decided I was angry than at anything being posted about that day.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Idgi Ksan, are you saying the house shouldnt have impeached Trump?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Sure - you not only hit me with a ban but said "if you can't control your anger you'll be permanently banned from YCS"

I point out that it not only was obviously a joke, but a joke format used so often here that the only way to miss it would be if you hadn't read the next two posts immediately following. You never respond. Also "go fuck yourself," the three words I was hit with a ban for, are now serious business.

But then you pop up in spam and have dropped "anger" as a reason and are trying to play it off as of COURSE you saw the joke but you're enforcing a zero tolerance policy.

Haven't brought it up before now because I know you'll have some unsatisfactory justification but essentially calling a poster stupid is like the exact thing you've been saying is not to be tolerated and yet when you do it "it's minor and doesn't count."

No I said the joke comment was you trying to protect yourself, not that I thought it was obviously joke.

Can you imagine the problem with people attacking each other and just tagging "j/k" on the end of everything?

That specific way of posting will not be allowed because it just negates the rule flat out.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Or we just arguing to argue cause you banned most of the people who might dissent lol

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    I thought the point of holding it from the senate was to keep him out of it?
    Sorry, to clarify before posting, which him are you referring to?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'm always amused how, at this point, the people whining about hiveminds are the people who banned those with larger differences of opinion.

We told you to unban them and you wont, who's the one maintaining the hivemind?

BG Level

Sure except that's not what your original reasoning was, it was clear from context that it was and had always been posted in a non-serious manner, and there's a big difference between a 3-post set up and punchline for a masturbation joke and "you're a stupid retard and should die, j/k j/k."

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Bruh we've been thru this already. Mods are not consistent with their bans, and are enormously influenced by their mood at the time of day and how much energy they're willing to pour into fighting a ban. They refuse to just say "our house our rules deal with it", but will bullshit ad nauseam to backdate a halfway decent excuse for the action.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

But on topic, please, tell me how it's beneficial to keep pres candidates in a trial all day five times a day for a month. Tell me why we should actually be cheering that Pelosi is doing this?
    Warren and Sanders fans really believe Pelosi is stretching impeached out to help Biden? I understand the conspiracy, and laugh at it

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I dont get the critique, she thinks Pelosi should have had an impeachment vote and just never ever sent it to the senate? Or Trump should have never been impeached?

BG Level

there's a lot of things you don't seem to get as you are a knave, a rascal, an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave; a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd in way of good service; and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pander, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

BG Level

j/k

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'd report you just to test ksans reasoning, but I ain't no snitch so I'll take it on the chin

You little bitch

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Trump is slurring even more these days.
    Think it was in Politics, people suspect he may be sundowning hard. They were shocked that tweet that said wait for a response in the morning after they blew up the Iranian General as Trump can't get enough of the lime light, and something like that would justify interrupting all the major networks to make an announcement in prime time would be the sort of thing he'd crave to feed his ego.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Inb4 they ban AG and then blame the posters for the hivemind lolol

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 132 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast