+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1156
  1. #601
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,939
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    It's just the 2016 changes, Trump has to pee on everything Obama did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ections-102779

    I want you to go ahead and read the very first bullet point.
    1) It goes beyond overturning Obama to erase protections that have been in place for decades
    The Trump administration has made a point of rolling back environmental rules put in place by its predecessor, accusing the Obama administration of federal overreach. But the new regulation goes much beyond repealing the Obama-era rule, unwinding the previous rules that have been in place to protect headwater streams and wetlands since the 1970s and ‘80s.
    In case you were wondering what it means to argue with guartz.

  2. #602

    That article is very misleading, specifically the parts Lokus highlighted is speculation from the article writer.

    Here are the actual changes
    https://www.epa.gov/nwpr/navigable-w...tep-two-revise

  3. #603
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,728
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    Wait wait, I thought there was a scheme to get rid of her because she was getting in the way of investigating Biden?

    mah narrative
    Wait wait wait

    She alleges that it is

    You've been 100% willing at every turn to accept everything Trump or his allies says without evidence and use quotes from them as sufficient basis to deny anything else, even and especially when it is absolutely to their benefit to deny things.

    Why is this different? Why not accept what she says at face value? Evidence means nothing in your world so I'm attempting to establish why one side gets the benefit of the doubt versus the other.

    Also it's been repeatedly stated that Trump's shadow Ukrainian channel led by Giuliani is what wanted her gone, because she was interfering with their attempts to pressure Ukraine, and what better way to get rid of her than to easily goad the President into a temper tantrum?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  4. #604
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,728
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    That article is very misleading, specifically the parts Lokus highlighted is speculation from the article writer.

    Here are the actual changes
    https://www.epa.gov/nwpr/navigable-w...tep-two-revise
    It's been explained to you multiple times now why this is bad.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #605

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Wait wait wait

    She alleges that it is

    You've been 100% willing at every turn to accept everything Trump or his allies says without evidence and use quotes from them as sufficient basis to deny anything else, even and especially when it is absolutely to their benefit to deny things.

    Why is this different? Why not accept what she says at face value? Evidence means nothing in your world so I'm attempting to establish why one side gets the benefit of the doubt versus the other.

    Also it's been repeatedly stated that Trump's shadow Ukrainian channel led by Giuliani is what wanted her gone, because she was interfering with their attempts to pressure Ukraine, and what better way to get rid of her than to easily goad the President into a temper tantrum?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    uh Zealot, that entire video is a big nothing burger. At best, it only served to show how stupid and full of holes the narrative against Trump is, that's the entire point. The narrative is inconsistent, illogical and nobody believes it. Yanovich was recalled in 2019, like 8 months after that video. . . so what does it prove exactly? Trump blusters at dinner parties?

  6. #606
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,491
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    ... is a big nothing burger. At best, it only served to show how stupid and full of holes the narrative against Trump is, that's the entire point. The narrative is inconsistent, illogical and nobody believes it.
    I feel like you have this section saved off and just alter the words a tad once a day.

  7. #607
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,728
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    uh Zealot, that entire video is a big nothing burger. At best, it only served to show how stupid and full of holes the narrative against Trump is, that's the entire point. The narrative is inconsistent, illogical and nobody believes it. Yanovich was recalled in 2019, like 8 months after that video. . . so what does it prove exactly? Trump blusters at dinner parties?
    Every time you say "nothingburger" Trump laughs directly in your face while peeing on you.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  8. #608

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,642
    BG Level
    7

    There's an image.

  9. #609
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,728
    BG Level
    8

    https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/...A4MKI8DmlXLePs

    Article is two months old, he's over 15,000 lies now.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  10. #610
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,728
    BG Level
    8

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

    Impeachment is helping Trump/spongebob

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  11. #611
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,384
    BG Level
    10

    Zealot you should know by now you only listen to the people you like when they're saying things that support you.

  12. #612
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    There's an image.
    I feel like he may have accidentally Freud'd a fetish to us.

  13. #613
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    636
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

    Impeachment is helping Trump/spongebob

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I'd take everything from Fox News with a truckload of salt tbh.

  14. #614
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,500
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Infini View Post
    I'd take everything from Fox News with a truckload of salt tbh.
    Fox News' pollster is held in high regard.

  15. #615
    Pseudo-Elitist
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,103
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I mean even it wasn't, what would be the angle? Stir up fears that a majority support impeachment to do fundraising?

  16. #616
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,384
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Fox News' pollster is held in high regard.
    Nuh uh, only when the poll says Trump is doing awesome.

  17. #617
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Bolton allegations contradict Trump's denial that he refused aid for Biden investigation. Gonna post the Reddit thread link as it has like 10+ links to various websites and news outlets

    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co..._advisor_john/

  18. #618
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8,728
    BG Level
    8

    Uh maybe you missed the part where this is all a big nothingburger because the timelines and statements that Trump makes are to be trusted 100% without scrutiny therefore any contradictory evidence is made up lies.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  19. #619
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Oh no, I fully trust that this will be yet another moment to add to that long list of "got him! How will he wiggle out of this one? Oh he did? Alas" tweet or however it went

  20. #620
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,491
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Honestly, Trump could admit to doing all of it 100% and it wouldn't matter at all. There's no way 2/3 of the Senate votes him out, doesn't matter what he does. I'm more interested in if there will be any repercussions for the GOP senators in November because of it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag