Closed Thread
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 82 122 130 131 132
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lots of goings on this weekend, so forgive me if this has already been posted. I know it’s something that’s been talked about on the news.

Later that day, Trump phoned Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. During the call, Zuckerberg "expressed concerns about the tone and the rhetoric," according to a source familiar with the call.

Zuckerberg "didn't make any specific requests," the source said. A second source familiar with the call said the Facebook boss told Trump that he personally disagreed with the president's incendiary rhetoric and that by using language like this, Trump was putting Facebook in a difficult position.

People close to the president, including several senior White House officials, have privately expressed concerns that his incendiary response to the Minneapolis riots will hurt him with two groups that could remove him from office in November: independents and suburban women. These are groups who already tell pollsters they don't like Trump's tone, even if they like some of his policies.
    https://www.axios.com/trump-protests...f3cc1ae96.html

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Trump postpones the annual Group of Seven meeting of world leaders until September at the earliest, wants to include Russia

President Trump said Saturday that he will postpone until at least September the annual Group of Seven meeting of world leaders, which he had wanted to hold in-person by the end of June at the White House as the administration tries to project a return to normalcy amid the coronavirus pandemic.

But German Chancellor Angela Merkel had declined Trump’s invitation to come to Washington for the meeting, citing concerns about the pandemic, which has killed more than 100,000 Americans and more than 365,000 worldwide.

Trump also said he plans to invite Russia, South Korea, Australia and India — all already part of the Group of 20, which was conceived as a larger and more inclusive gathering than the G-7, with its clubby reputation.

“I don’t feel that as a G-7 it properly represents what’s going on in the world,” Trump said. “It’s a very outdated group of countries.”

Russia had been invited to attend the sessions for several years until 2014, when Moscow was disinvited over its invasion of Crimea. Trump has repeatedly said he wanted to include Russia again, which Merkel and others vigorously opposed.

Since the other six members of the G-7 are opposed to Russia’s rejoining, it is not clear whether they would attend a meeting where Trump forced the issue. Trump said he has “roughly” broached the idea with leaders of Russia, South Korea, Australia and India.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

UK has already threatened a veto on Russia's readmission, what a world in which we rely on Boris Johnson to check Russian appeasement

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

The young man in Dallas who, conveniently not mentioned, shot at people with a bow and arrow.

This fucking man. This fucking man. What a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

edit: And there he goes. He's now threatening to deploy the military if people "don't get this under control".

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

dallas was sword
    SLC was the archer

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    The young man in Dallas who, conveniently not mentioned, shot at people with a bow and arrow.

This fucking man. This fucking man. What a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

edit: And there he goes. He's now threatening to deploy the military if people "don't get this under control".
    nope

not the brightest bulb tho lmao

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

https://mobile.twitter.com/woot_mast...36074155204610

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/woot_mast...36074155204610

didn’t even flinch when reading, 100% not surprised

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heavencloud View Post
    nope

not the brightest bulb tho lmao
    Shit, can't believe I screwed that up.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Shit, can't believe I screwed that up.

Sorry, but you double failed. Herp derp with the bow never fired a shot. He just got out to point it at people not thinking "hey, there's hundreds. They could probably take me."

Then he claimed it was 2 black guys that attacked him in his car for saying "all lives matter."

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Well, shit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

He never fired off a shot because he got mauled before he could. It's up in the air if he would have actually taken the shot. He also was seen earlier in the day threatening people with a machete/long knife as well.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Lol

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status...710446593?s=19

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Lol

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status...710446593?s=19

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    its just so beautifully ludicrous

i want this to somehow be the lasting meme of his presidency, it’s gold jerry

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

There were clergy and medics on and around the steps of St. John's prior to Trump's speech, they were driven off with flashbangs and tear gas so Trump would have a clear photo op.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit