1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 10 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Yeah, just do it while spell learning. Though, the late 50s may feel slow if you don't have a gear upgrade around 56.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So after getting my 4th craft to 80, today I realized instead of just NPCing old gear for peanuts, I can desynth that shit and make some decent bank.

I have wasted so much stuff over the last.... well, long ass time

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Oh yeah, BLU cap got upped the last patch didn't it? How do people level this thing now that one shoting on the over world is out?
    you can still very much do the job change trick. And last I heard their position was, "we wish you wouldn't, but it's fine if you do"

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I didn't think you could one shot level 60 stuff I mean.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

lol people crying about spoilers in the replies

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol, they really go full r..... about that stuff, hilarious

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    I didn't think you could one shot level 60 stuff I mean.
    I leveled in Azys Lla, level 59 mobs(60s don't work for some reason IIRC). Just as ezpz on RDM as before

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Spoiler: show

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

lol, didn't even think of that when they were talking about it

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Interesting thing I read in a Reddit post about people shipping Gaia & Ryne (cause yes that is a thing already), apparently Gaia uses a Viera model to make her taller and that’s why her character wears those especially stylish heels even if they are totally impractical.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I also thought so because of how big her eyes were, the humungo eyes are a Viera thing too

Old Merits
    BG Level

I've been thinking the same thing when looking at new Anime-series for quite some time now, but I'm feeling inclined to believe that, age-wise, I'm way past the target audience of these games. I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed the Eden-storyline 15 years ago, but this is starting to feel like some kind of Dawson's Creek/Beverly Hills, 90210 crossover with Evanescence providing the opening song. At least it ended on a better note.

Not exactly related, but why did they bring Zenos back again? Was he actually popular?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Petitssk View Post
    Not exactly related, but why did they bring Zenos back again? Was he actually popular?
    Yeah, he's popular, but ultimately there's something else going on with him that will become important obviously, judging by the last story cs, and I wouldn't doubt it was all planned in advance.
    My guess is that he's sort of a mirror of the WoL, in that we have a lot of pieces of our soul rejoined with us, he probably also has many which allowed his soul to be strong enough to hop bodies after his death. Not sure why he needed resonance instead of the real Echo though (maybe Garlean bodies just don't have the capacity?) but being that he's constantly dreaming about the fall of Amarout he would have awakened to the Echo naturally if it were possible; he's also got to be getting the dreams from somewhere. Maybe Emet-Selch implanted that dream or maybe he got it naturally.

I fully expect the endgame for the WoL and Zenos one of two things:

1. WoL and Zenos are possessed by Hydaelyn / Zodiark respectively and they battle again through their mortal vessels or

2. Zenos says "fuck all this mundane bullshit, I wanna kill the gods because that would be fun" and teams up with WoL to take them both down

Also, I'm hoping that the sound that drove the ancients crazy is actually Lavos and we get a CT-themed raid. Pleasepleasepleaseplease

i kinda wonder... this echo thing makes me wonder if its actually a form of clairaudience, or basically the ability to "hear" through time. this constant "hear, feel, think" thing we keep getting - we are able to "hear" the voice of hydaelyn , and one of the powers of the echo is to hear the voice of any being and understand them no matter what language they speak, and do the same. we also are able to win our fights and gain power through the echo despite overwhelming odds - it's explained as sensing minute changes in aether and the like, perhaps "hearing" the fluxuations... but in our gameplay we basically fail our runs, then respawn at the beginning with the knowledge of our failures and try again. when we fight the warriors of darknessthatwerereallywarriorsoflight they pulled something similar, using the power of the echo to revive themselves over and over.

is it possible that the power of the echo lets us "hear" knowledge from our future selves, whispering things they attempted and didn't work, letting us pick the best course? is that why we seem to always make things work out despite seemingly impossible odds? is the echo really a sort of psychic power that the ancients all used to have? perhaps resonance is a similar power, not clairaudience... but say, clairvoyance, seeing visions, or perhaps "feeling" you are immersed in another time and place? perhaps that's why he's so terrifying to fight, and why he's so obsessed with fighting - it's the only time he really feels fully alive?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What's the best/fastest way to farm Ishgard scrips now for mounts/minions/etc? And did they introduce a new one or just more ways to get the old one?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

grade 2 crafts are the fastest way now, all grade 1 crafts give like 1 scrip. Even if you're not doing the expert craft anything is better.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It will take a while regardless of what grade 2 item you make if you want everything

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Do you get scrips for diadem gathering? And if so, how is that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast