• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

2019 NFL Conference Championship Weekend: The Kool-Aid Man vs. Mike Vrabel’s Dick

another 3-1 week, bringing us to 6-2 in the playoffs, and yet I have made no money because i insist on parlaying everything together. life is, of course, terrible

both games are rematches from earlier in the year; i expect one game to be similar and the other to be different. both games have the home team favored by -7.5; i wonder if the spread might drop to under 7 by game time

AFC: the super bowl representatives going back like 8 years have been either a 1 or 2 seed, which doesn’t look good for the titans, but looks good for mike vrabel’s dick, which he said he would cut off if it got him to the super bowl. this begs the question: did mike vrabel already cut off his dick in a deal with the devil? is it promised to the devil after the fact? what sort of monkeys paw effect will take place after, will derrick henry start plowing his wife? anywho, i think what we saw from the chiefs after the first quarter last week will mostly carry over against the weakest part of the titans defense: their secondary. if the chiefs can score early and often, the titans won’t abandon the run, but they may see themselves running out of time and pressing eventually; this will put the game in the hands of a passing offense that has failed to go over 100 yards in either of the first two playoff games, and as we all know, total yardage is without a doubt the only way to properly rank offenses. I think the game will be close entering the fourth before the chiefs finally pull away and cover the -7.5

NFC: I expect this game to go mostly the same way it did earlier in the year, though maybe not as much of a blowout. I think the 49ers defense is better equipped to slow down the packers than the packers defense is to slow down the 9ers. kittle is questionable to play last i saw, but im pretty sure he plays through it and no one in the packers secondary can stop him. the packers best chance may be to run aaron jones into the ground, but again, im not sure that works as the game comes to a close and they need to make plays. 9ers -7.5

yep, we are riding the favorites this week, top seeds to the super bowl, both win and cover

Chiefs 34, Titans 24
    49ers 30, Packers 17

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

the math flair was a mistake but ill take it

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

go andy

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I'm thinking Chefs and Packers

If the Packers can score some points, I don't trust the game being in Jimmy G's hands. He always feels shaky to me, it just didn't have a chance to bite them against Minnesota since their defense dominated

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

the only thing that scares me about the packers is ar12 having an out of his mind game, but i feel like that has not happened in a long time, and i like the 49ers front 4/7 to pressure him

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the only thing that scares me about the packers is ar12 having an out of his mind game, but i feel like that has not happened in a long time, and i like the 49ers front 4/7 to pressure him
    Yeah. I could just as easily see it flipping the other way where the 49ers grab a lead and unleash the pass rushing hounds

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Tannehil appears to be comeback player of the year over Jimmy G. Who would have known playing on the Dolphins was worse for you then tearing an ACL.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

He was PFFs top rated player out of everyone in all 4 games last week

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Both teams are remarkably healthy, only GBs fullback is questionable, otherwise all players are gtg.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    He was PFFs top rated player out of everyone in all 4 games last week
    pff stats didn’t have miles sanders as a top 50 rookie this year

cool

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

AFC: I think it is close at half, but KC pulls away in the 2nd half and covers.

NFC: I can see the 49ers just blowing them out. I think I'd take the Pack with the points though.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I'm thinking Chefs and Packers

If the Packers can score some points, I don't trust the game being in Jimmy G's hands. He always feels shaky to me, it just didn't have a chance to bite them against Minnesota since their defense dominated

I'm surprised people keep saying this. I figured the NO game would have put to rest on if Jimmy G can win a game when the defense has completely failed.

BG Level

cool
    PFF didn't even have Derrick Henry ranked in the Top 3 best RB left in the playoffs, as of last weekend. We can confidently continue to ignore them. Mahomes is the best player left in the playoffs, with the edge being the weapons he has to choose from.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

cool
    Pff stats graded Jones higher than Haskins for the season, but had Haskins ranked higher amongst all the rookies.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I'm surprised people keep saying this. I figured the NO game would have put to rest on if Jimmy G can win a game when the defense has completely failed.
    The question isn't "can he" - it's "will he" - and AR12 has a muuuuch longer track record of coming through despite adverse conditions, whereas Jimmy G still has a very light track record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    PFF didn't even have Derrick Henry ranked in the Top 3 best RB left in the playoffs, as of last weekend. We can confidently continue to ignore them. Mahomes is the best player left in the playoffs, with the edge being the weapons he has to choose from.
    Link? That's bizarre. PFF is normally using rate stats which can hurt the players that are benefitting from heavy volume and boost the Austin Ekelers that are hyper efficient on 10 touches

BG Level

I don't have the exact link on hand, but here is what their top 3 rankings were for "highest graded RBs remaining in the playoffs":

1. Aaron Jones (lol)
    2. Mark Ingram
    3. Dalvin Cook

I don't care how they try to spin it, it is clearly wrong.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

New York Giants Have hired Jason Garrett as OC

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

please clap

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level