She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Online library apps? What do you guys have available?

Sorry sorry sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

I was just reinstalling the Windows program my library uses for e-books, CloudLibrary, and that got me to thinking, partly for the Freeware List and partly out of curiosity. (Yes it has a Android version too and can work on my Kindle Fire, but my poor Kindle doesn't have a lot of space) Is that one common, or is West Georgia Public Library system a wierdo for using that? Thought I'd ask..

So, what does your local library use for e-books? What app/program? Inquiring minds want to know...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've used Libby. It's not perfect, but it links with your local libraries and allows you to check out Ebooks or audio books.

It was a lot less annoying than one of the other ones the library uses for Ebooks.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ayn; thanks. I'll have to look into the library apps; Not all libraries are compat with Libby sadly (also known as Overdrive; that's the protocol at least). Must have to do with what the cities/counties will pay for.

Tho if anyone else knows of more library apps, please say so. Rather get a good list before I put 'em on the Freeware list. ^^