Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Cases pretty much doubled in Quebec to 1339 since yesterday. Is no surprise to me the main provinces affected are the ones with the larger airports. Just need to keep that shit away from the rural parts I take shelter in. Trudeau could have acted a week and a bit earlier but noooooo.
    He was busy self-isolating and making his hair pretty for his press conferences, which is why he also didn't do those on time neither

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Whoa Russia just banned all international flights. Only those repatriating citizens will be allowed in.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

We are about to surpass both Italy and China in the number of reported Covid-19 cases sometime in the next 24-48 hrs...I guess Trump really meant it when he said “America First”.

BG Level

NOT A RACE I WANT TO WIN

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    We are about to surpass both Italy and China in the number of reported Covid-19 cases sometime in the next 24-48 hrs...I guess Trump really meant it when he said “America First”.

Just wash your hands nerds, Japan got hit before us and they don't need any social distancing or lockdowns. Never mind their super aged population.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Case count in the US is increasing disturbingly fast. Are the US really considering to encourage people back to work?

Social distancing can be exercised at work place but how efficient can it get? I am working at a plaza at social distancing only works up to a limit. Ex. You can't use the elevators one by one at 8:00-9:00 in the morning to get people up to their floor.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I work at an airport with no signs of changing things like shutting down even with now at least 2 confirmed cases among airline employees and possibly deputies as well.
    If anything people flying in have no concept or attempt at social distancing.
    I truly believe the domestic travel still occurring is part of the issue.

The jail is also starting to have cases pop up and as a local government agency shit is about to get crazy on our level and already talks about how to handle it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The testing in the US is also atrocious, similar to the UK. Real case numbers are multiples higher than confirmed cases.
    You're going to have the most deaths per capita in the western industrialised world by the time this is over.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    Case count in the US is increasing disturbingly fast. Are the US really considering to encourage people back to work?
    Previously, I thought:

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Looks like they are going to push for business as usual by Easter. The full right-wing media ecosystem is on board at this point so I bet it happens.

Hold on to your butts. This is going to get real.
    However, it seems that at least blue states aren't going to play along. DC, Maryland, and VA all have at least 30 day "stay the fuck at home" orders at this point, although the exceptions for "essential businesses" and ambiguity therein leave some room for interpretation.

Wait until it really hits Florida, AKA "Italy of the states"

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

germany seem like they're rock stars in this scenario. their critical cases are damn near nothing and they've only got a 0.5% mortality rate to the virus despite their high number of cases

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Whoa Russia just banned all international flights. Only those repatriating citizens will be allowed in.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    germany seem like they're rock stars in this scenario. their critical cases are damn near nothing and they've only got a 0.5% mortality rate to the virus despite their high number of cases
    they massage that mortality rate like no other but yeah Germany's doing alright so far

Taiwan, South Korea grade highly and yet with the continual risk must remain vigilant

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    A few pages ago it was noted that in Germany of you have covid-19 but die of pneumonia then you didn’t die of covid-19. So that’s probably why.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Waffle House will close 365 locations this week. Maybe now people will take this shit seriously.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Prince Charles tested positive
    https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-...ost_type=share

Prince Charles is working at his desk as usual today, according to palace officials, following the announcement yesterday that he had tested positive for coronavirus.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-...ost_type=share

The UK will begin charging anyone who coughs on another person. Those caught face six months in jail.

Today Max Hill QC, the Director of Public Prosecutions for England and Wales, said he was appalled by these reports - and warned that anyone who deliberately coughs at police, NHS staff or shop workers who are keeping the nation going will face the full force of the law.

That's because coughing at anyone at all - including the public - in such circumstances is assault. The maximum sentence is six months in jail - or double that if the assault is against an emergency worker carrying out their duties.

Mr Hill says: “Let me be very clear: this is a crime and needs to stop. The CPS stands behind emergency and essential workers and will not hesitate to prosecute anybody who threatens them as they go about their vital duties.”

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I just saw an article here that a guy in quarantine called the police demanding they bring him beer and pizza in the next 15 minutes or he'll go out and start coughing on everyone, lol. Dude was drunk and calmed down when the police showed up though.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Betsy DeVos will make her first appearance on Trump's virus task force press conference this Friday to address education issues.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Oh shit, the Turnpike Entrance Waffle House is open? Later bois.