20) Xno Kappa - Dee
    21) Xno Kappa - Jennifer Lee
    22) Headspace - Asaf
    23) Vil - Nany
    24) Moss - Nelson
    25) Byrd - Swaggy C

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Damn, I was hoping when it got down to my pick I'd have only one name left, maybe two worth considering. Not the case.

I'm going to go with Nany. While I don't know how this format is going to work out and I expect her to lose any elimination she faces, I'm happy with this pick. The makeup of this cast is one of the friendlier ones she's had recently and well... I'm sure she can find someone to hook up with if her back isn't against the wall from day 1.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Give me

The Full Nelson

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I drafted Aneesa in a similar position a couple of years ago, because she has a ceiling, but also has a fairly high floor

Swaggy C seems like the exact kind of guy I hate, and the exact kind of guy who is going to get kicked off the show, for better or for worse. He's also engaged to Bayleigh, so might get some coitus points.

Big T showed heart last year, but little else.

I'll take Swaggy C, and gamble that either he gets kicked off for big points, or gets major drama points. Maybe I'll even get to use my waiver pick.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

First five minutes:

Tomorrow night!

BG Level

Hmm. So mix of formats, like in Free Agents. Wonder if they'll have the kill card back.

Asaf listed as being from Celebrity Ninja Warrior.

AYTO: Am I a joke to you?

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

A real up and down ep for me

BG Level

Good enough premiere. I'm kind of over the whole tribunal thing in general, but things could get messy when there are team challenges and people find themselves unable to control both sides of the vote.

Giving this Bananas-Wes alliance 3 episodes max before Bananas backstabs him and they show flashbacks to a confessional from 2 seasons ago when Bananas was all like "I wouldn't have pulled the trigger on him this early, but I should have known he'd jump the gun" and say that he had to do it first.

Rogan thinking that Corey is neutral and is a great asset to have is hilarious. CT was the obvious choice as the 3rd. He'd give his "Whatever you guys want to do" and that'd be that. Does Rogan even watch this show?

Nany's going to have to find a different person to bang in episode 2.

No idea why there's this whole "afraid of Bayleigh" thing. Jennifer Lee actually said that her time on TAR prepared her for this.

Jay's confessional about his mom and wanting to win money for his family was nice, but seemed like the kind of confessional for literally every show besides this.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I love the idea of a Bananas-Wes alliance, but it definitely does seem like it will just be a matter of who backstabs who first, and them both trying to jump the gun, as you said. But it should be fun while it lasts.

I don't understand the afraid of Bayleigh thing, either. I don't watch Big Brother, though, so maybe she was a terror? I dunno. I laughed out loud at the Jennifer Lee TAR line as well. 48 hours of a reality show five years ago got you ready for this? No.

Jay was a nice guy on Survivor, his Mom came up then, too. There was actually a Total Madness challenge ad during Survivor tonight, and they didn't actually feature Jay, which I thought was odd.

Guessing that Dee was kissing Jay in the trailer, but also might have been Kyle or Kaycee.

Standings:
    Spoiler: show
    Headspace 55 4
    Moss 35 5
    Vil 35 5
    Byrd 25 5
    Xno Kappa 25 5
    UFA 20 3

Scoring this week:

Rogan wins daily challenge (10)
    Jenny West wins daily challenge (10)
    Nany and Asaf kissing (5) & slept together fully clothed (partial coitus points - 5)
    Jay wins elimination (15)
    Bayleigh wins confessional cleavage (5)

Contestant Scores to Date:
    Jay 20
    Jenny West 15
    Nany 15
    Rogan 15
    Asaf 10
    Bayleigh 10
    Aneesa 5
    Ashley 5
    Bananas 5
    Bear 5
    Big T 5
    Cory 5
    CT 5
    Dee 5
    Fessy 5
    Jenna 5
    Jennifer Lee 5
    Jordan 5
    Josh 5
    Kailah 5
    Kaycee 5
    Kyle 5
    Mattie Lynn 5
    Melissa 5
    Nelson 5
    Swaggy C 5
    Tori 5
    Wes 5

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Not liking survivor and challenge on at the same time.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I feel like the Bananas-Wes alliance is too little too late. Would've been an awesome force 5+ seasons ago, but they don't command anywhere the fear and respect they once did. Like Vil said, it lasts three episodes at most.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Challenge 35: Total Madness

Dee had the whole world in her hands and chickened the fuck out. God damn that was a terrible look for her. This whole episode made her out to be a psycho.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Dee had the whole world in her hands and chickened the fuck out. God damn that was a terrible look for her. This whole episode made her out to be a psycho.
    Yeah, Dee did not look good at all tonight. And she's making out with someone -- Jay, maybe -- next week.

Very low scoring first two episodes. Only a tiny bit of kissing, no big fights. Uneventful fantasy game so far. I didn't even notice any quality confessional cleavage tonight.

Jennifer Lee is very pretty, but she did as well on The Challenge as she did on The Amazing Race - went out first. Technically second here, but she was eliminated the first time she possibly could be. I wonder if she can make a career out of being eliminated first on reality shows. Survivor, Big Brother, America's Next Top Model, and more!

Standings after two episodes:
    Moss 85 5
    Headspace 75 4
    Vil 60 5
    Byrd 60 5
    Xno Kappa 55 4
    UFA 35 3

Scoring Tonight:
    Swaggy C, Dee, Cory win challenge (10)
    Dee yelling at Jennifer Lee because psycho jealousy (5)
    Jenny West wins elimination (15)
    TJ said something equivalent to "You killed it" to Jenny West (10)

Jenny West 35 MOSS GAME
    Dee 25 XNO GAME
    Jay 25 HEAD GAME
    Cory 20 MOSS GAME
    Nany 20 VIL GAME
    Rogan 20 HEAD GAME
    Swaggy C 20 BYRD GAME
    Bayleigh 15 UFA GAME
    Aneesa 10 UFA GAME
    Asaf 10 HEAD HOME
    Ashley 10 Vil GAME
    Bananas 10 Vil GAME
    Bear 10 BYRD GAME
    Big T 10 UFA GAME
    CT 10 MOSS GAME
    Fessy 10 BYRD GAME
    Jenna 10 MOSS GAME
    Jordan 10 XNO GAME
    Josh 10 HEAD GAME
    Kailah 10 XNO GAME
    Kaycee 10 VIL GAME
    Kyle 10 XNO GAME
    Mattie Lynn 10 BYRD GAME
    Melissa 10 VIL GAME
    Nelson 10 MOSS GAME
    Tori 10 HEAD GAME
    Wes 10 BYRD GAME
    Jennifer Lee 5 XNO HOME

GATTACA!

BG Level

Just caught up. Some thoughts/questions from the first two eps:

-episode one - math problems - Were they ignoring order of operations??? One of the equations was like 65-54+53/2. If you do it correctly there's going to be a decimal... might need to rewatch that scene

-the bayleigh "PROTECT MY MANS" schtick is already annoying. At least try to act like an adult.

-Bananas trolling Jordan after he fucked up the second challenge was extremely enjoyable. Not sure why Tori wants to put up with that crap for the next 50 years

-Dee still calling Rogan "my man" a YEAR after he betrayed her is incredibly embarrassing. Strange that she calls future hookup Jay "her type" when he's the exact opposite of Rogan in every way who was previously "her type"

-asian Jenn was decent looking but I didn't realize she went out first on amazing race. Why the fuck was she casted? No physical ability whatsoever

-Asaf got a raw deal going against Jay in that elimination. Jay probably beats every person in the house in that event

-Some of the strategies based on the "twist" (which isn't much of a twist) seem dumb to me. Of course if you can pull a Jenny West and go against a layup you do it, but otherwise I'd still avoid the eliminations. Almost everyone is bound to go in without trying anyway and you don't want to go in twice

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moss
    -episode one - math problems - Were they ignoring order of operations??? One of the equations was like 65-54+53/2. If you do it correctly there's going to be a decimal... might need to rewatch that scene
    I think one of the confessionals in the middle of that event said they were to do the problem from left to right. I *think*. It didn't seem to cause any chaos amongst the players, so presumably they knew, even if it wasn't clear to the viewer.

-the bayleigh "PROTECT MY MANS" schtick is already annoying. At least try to act like an adult.
    It was annoying, but I'm also curious why it actually worked. I feel like that kind of attitude, a few years ago, pretty much guarantees people throw Swaggy in just to cause house drama. Not sure what changed.

Dee still calling Rogan "my man" a YEAR after he betrayed her is incredibly embarrassing. Strange that she calls future hookup Jay "her type" when he's the exact opposite of Rogan in every way who was previously "her type"
    Yeah, Dee pretty much sucks. There's a reason she was cast on Geordie Shore, though, I suppose.

asian Jenn was decent looking but I didn't realize she went out first on amazing race. Why the fuck was she casted? No physical ability whatsoever
    I think she's a lot more than decent looking, even amongst the abnormally hot group of Challenge women, but I think that's the only reason. No idea why she was cast beyond that. Maybe she has lots of Instagram followers? I dunno. I would have paid like, actual money, to trade Jenn out for Averey.

-Some of the strategies based on the "twist" (which isn't much of a twist) seem dumb to me. Of course if you can pull a Jenny West and go against a layup you do it, but otherwise I'd still avoid the eliminations. Almost everyone is bound to go in without trying anyway and you don't want to go in twice
    That had occurred to me, too. On The Island, all four people without a key had a chance to take the final key. I imagine something similar will happen at the end of this season, and there will be a purge-like event when everyone who doesn't have a Red Skull will have a chance to earn one. Your chances are probably better in an average elimination than in a four person purge, but still, do we really think Jay isn't going to go in a lot more this season?

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    It was annoying, but I'm also curious why it actually worked. I feel like that kind of attitude, a few years ago, pretty much guarantees people throw Swaggy in just to cause house drama. Not sure what changed.
    Right??? All of the confessionals were saying "oh man we better not mess with Swaggy and have to deal with Bayleigh!" I must have missed why she is intimidating?

Yeah, Dee pretty much sucks. There's a reason she was cast on Geordie Shore, though, I suppose.
    I still have a soft spot for her australasian sexiness but the poor girl is dumb

I think she's a lot more than decent looking, even amongst the abnormally hot group of Challenge women, but I think that's the only reason. No idea why she was cast beyond that. Maybe she has lots of Instagram followers? I dunno. I would have paid like, actual money, to trade Jenn out for Averey.
    That's fair... I'm attracted to most Asians but she's a little too skinny and plastic looking for me. I didn't think about the influencer angle though, you're probably right.

That had occurred to me, too. On The Island, all four people without a key had a chance to take the final key. I imagine something similar will happen at the end of this season, and there will be a purge-like event when everyone who doesn't have a Red Skull will have a chance to earn one. Your chances are probably better in an average elimination than in a four person purge, but still, do we really think Jay isn't going to go in a lot more this season?
    Lol right, and immediately after CT is complaining (?) that he doesn't have enough friends to get thrown in? Wtf? People need to relax, there's still 50 people in the house and plenty of time. If it's late in the game and you're missing a skull, it's a good problem to have since you made it that far in the first place. I think the format does set up well for vets/favorites trying to pick their fodder of choice and having it backfire

Oh one other thing, we give Dee a lot of crap but I thought she handled the tribunal pretty well. Tori/Jordan's argument was pretty weak and hypocritical ("it's a clean slate but you still owe us from last year!"). It would've been fun to see Dee go against Jenn but I get that logic of not wanting to take that plunge when you find out 5 seconds before and still don't truly know what the elimination is.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Great episode. I felt like they talked so much shit about Jay and his construct, that he was guaranteed to win. I really thought Dee was going to try to make Rogan jealous and he was going to barely notice. Kind of disappointed he didn't, actually.

Other thoughts:

Dee, trying to make Rogan jealous doesn't work if he doesn't care about you.
    That blanket is amazing in a bad way.
    Airing "I have a photographic memory" is a way of the producers telling us this person can't win.
    Bayleigh confessional cleavage early leader.
    When did Snooki become the most normal looking girl on Jersey Shore?
    Oh shit, that was an actual explosion.
    Rogan: "Jay looks like Frodo." LOL
    Wes actually voted to protect Bananas. Guess their alliance is official.
    OK, well, maybe Rogan is actually bothered a bit. I was wrong.
    I liked Jay on Survivor. I like him here.
    Dee takes confessional cleavage lead.
    I like CT, but I am very much rooting for Jay just for fun.
    This is not a brute strength challenge. Good chance for Jay.
    Everybody is talking so much shit about Jay's strategy, it makes me think Jay wins.
    Hah.

Scoring for the Week:

Bayleigh and Swaggy C kissing (5)
    Ashley crying because Bananas is mean (5)
    CT wins the challenge (10)
    Bayleigh wins challenge (10)
    Kailah and Nelson yelling at each other (5)
    Ashley and Bananas yelling at each other (5)
    Dee and Jay kissing (5)
    Jay wins elimination (15)
    Dee wins confessional cleavage of the week, but Bayleigh, Melissa and Kailah were all contenders (5)

Standings:

Moss 120 4
    Headspace 115 4
    Vil 100 5
    Byrd 90 5
    Xno Kappa 90 4
    UFA 65 3

Jay 50 HEAD GAME
    Dee 40 XNO GAME
    Jenny West 40 MOSS GAME
    Bayleigh 35 UFA GAME
    Swaggy C 30 BYRD GAME
    Ashley 25 Vil GAME
    Cory 25 MOSS GAME
    Nany 25 VIL GAME
    Rogan 25 HEAD GAME
    Bananas 20 Vil GAME
    CT 20 MOSS HOME
    Kailah 20 XNO GAME
    Nelson 20 MOSS GAME
    Aneesa 15 UFA GAME
    Bear 15 BYRD GAME
    Big T 15 UFA GAME
    Fessy 15 BYRD GAME
    Jenna 15 MOSS GAME
    Jordan 15 XNO GAME
    Josh 15 HEAD GAME
    Kaycee 15 VIL GAME
    Kyle 15 XNO GAME
    Mattie Lynn 15 BYRD GAME
    Melissa 15 VIL GAME
    Tori 15 HEAD GAME
    Wes 15 BYRD GAME
    Asaf 10 HEAD HOME
    Jennifer Lee 5 XNO HOME

GATTACA!

BG Level

Awesome episode and elimination.

Because this is the kind of shit I think about, what's the best way to do these "knot the rope for your opponent to undo" eliminations? I think you tie big, complicated knots and then tighten it with your whole body as much as possible. You can get MUCH more leverage tightening something than you can trying to loosen a rock of a knot.

It was hilarious how normal Rogan's flirtations were then we have Dee literally just saying "I'm not voting for Jay bc I think he's cute and want to get to know him better." It still worked somehow so I guess she and Rogan deserve each other.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Week 4 Scoring:
    My thoughts:
    Kailah's got some bad layringitis.
    Bear is the type of guy who makes me very glad I don't have a sister or a daughter.
    The best part of Bear's fireman routine is the guys outside the window watching in amazement.
    They find this warehouse in a Metro: Exodus lot?
    TJ: "This is gonna suck." Me: "Yessssss….."
    Mattie Lynn leading cleavage award so far
    Jordan going with the Simple Jack look. Never go full retard.
    Team 1 seems very strong.
    How did the Safety Department sign off on this one?
    Who wants to go in after the last team all got medical attention?
    There's a huge difference between 60 degree water and 51 degree water. Huge advantage to go first.
    Aneesa takes the cleavage confessional lead
    Didn't Bear beat you in an elimination last season, Wes?
    Bananas calling someone else a snake is very hypocritical.
    Kailah respects stalkers, apparently. Everybody's got a fetish, I guess.
    Ashley's not a layup here. Will be interested to see who wants to take her on.
    My girlfriend thinks Aneesa looks like she belongs on Orange Is the New Black
    Dee wants it. Good for Dee. One champion going home tonight.
    Rooting for Ashley. Dee's been annoying this season. Guess Ashley has two, of course.
    "I can't be broken," said the girl who quit the challenge twice.
    Cool challenge.
    Oh well.

Scoring this Week:
    Bear get security on camera (5)
    Ashley and Mattie Lynn verbally fighting (5)
    Nany gets inolved, too, somehow (5)
    Nany and Mattie have security holding them back (5)
    Dee, Kailah, Nelson get medical attention on screen (5)
    Nelson gets ambulance extraction (10)
    Bayleigh and Swaggy kissing (5)
    Dee wins elimination (15)
    Ashley crying when she got eliminated (5)
    Aneesa gets confessional cleavage award (5)
    24 contestants get episode survival points (5)

Standings:
    Vil 160 4
    Moss 150 4
    Byrd 150 5
    Headspace 135 4
    Xno Kappa 135 4
    UFA 110 3

Dee 65 XNO
    Jay 55 HEAD
    Bayleigh 45 UFA
    Jenny West 45 MOSS
    Bear 40 BYRD
    Nany 40 VIL
    Swaggy C 40 BYRD
    Aneesa 35 UFA
    Ashley 35 Vil
    Bananas 35 Vil
    Nelson 35 MOSS
    Big T 30 UFA
    Cory 30 MOSS
    Kailah 30 XNO
    Kaycee 30 VIL
    Mattie Lynn 30 BYRD
    Rogan 30 HEAD
    CT 20 MOSS
    Fessy 20 BYRD
    Jenna 20 MOSS
    Jordan 20 XNO
    Josh 20 HEAD
    Kyle 20 XNO
    Melissa 20 VIL
    Tori 20 HEAD
    Wes 20 BYRD
    Asaf 10 HEAD
    Jennifer Lee 5 XNO

GATTACA!

BG Level

Ahhhh so glad to see Ashley go home, can't stand her.

It is a CRIME we didn't get to see more of Mattie in those pink yoga pants, good lord

Puzzle challenge was ok. The ice breakers were a complete waste, that aspect was dumb.

Well-designed elimination. It seemed like they could have stood up between two pots and smashed both but maybe not the smartest cookies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast