+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ridill
    BG Level

2 is all you need. Real easy to get it to your hand.
    I run Lost World / Dinowrestlers in mine.

Ridill
    BG Level

For easy Ash Blossom, unlock Lulu duelist challenge from Arc-V. Beat her once and got it as a reward. Played it again immediately and got a 2nd.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Spoiler: show

It wasn't sideways on my phone RIP.

came from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COhVV0XHoLU

I found it randomly on Youtube.

Edit: 1:50:18 .. IDK why I find these dumb things so damn funny

Ridill
    BG Level

Skimmed through it, not sure why since I dont know what 90% of those cards are. All I knew about really was Danger! Cards because I was originally looking for them when building my dark world deck.
    I'll have to check itthe new fortune lady cards though. I had fun with them.

Ridill
    BG Level

Update is out. I had to beat the Hanoi's Angel mission again to unlock the next stage in Vrains.

Ridill
    BG Level

That's how long it took me to get 3 Trade-In. The shop system in this game is ridiculous. So many points spent on packs where I didn't even get anything that I didn't already own complete playsets of, and since there's no trade system in place for extra cards, it was literally a waste of points and time.

I am finally getting enough cards/sets to start making more decks though.
    Got my Chaos Max Blue Eyes deck, my Danger! Dark World, Tyranno, and Harpie decks going strong now.

Harpies lol... Usually when an archetype get new cards they're considered support cards. I would consider the new harpie cards the backbone of the archetype.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

When it works I love using a chaos max deck. Bring that fucker out fast as possible and hope you don't get blown up by some card effect. Right now I'm trying to make a d/d/d deck and a word legacy to mess around with them.

Ridill
    BG Level

I love Chaos Max even more now since the rule change. I can pretty much get MAX out first turn every time and if I do manage to fail to otk, it's a whole lot easier to set up some XYZ and synchros.

I was looking a d/d/d awhile ago but I was still completely unfamiliar with most of the new stuff so I took a pass on it. Not sure what I'll build next, yet. Maybe Rokkets.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah that's mainly what I'm looking at DDD. Dunno jack shit about it, but it's the best time to learn with all this time at home.

Ridill
    BG Level

Was looking at new cards to give me a new archetype deck idea when I came across Ancient Gear Howitzer, which made me end up building an ancientgear deck. Not exactly a new archetype, but the new support practically made it one. I feel like bringing out a 3300 fusion monster with the potential to attack 3 times, freeze traps, and bring out a 4400 piercing monster if destroyed shouldn't be so easy to bring out so consistently. That being said, it's probably an lolshitdeck IRL compared to the jank being ran in the meta.

Ridill
    BG Level

Spent a long ass time making a yubel/nephthys deck. Wont ever be something competitive, but managed to make it consistent. At least until I actually took it online. Then I drew the worst cards I could have drawn for both duels.

Ridill
    BG Level

Bumping this just to say that I’m pretty sure single player Yugioh games are done for. We’ll never get another. With the money Duel Links makes, and with the upcoming Master Duel coming up being f2p, that’ll likely be it for the future of the non-f2p games.
    I play Duel Links and if Konami follows trends that they have with Duel Links to Master Duel, then the game will be very unfriendly to f2p people. Forget about building multiple competent/competitive decks even if you moderately dolphin it up. The one thing I saw that sounded a little better that DL lacks is crafting (destroy 3 super rates to create 1 SR was the only example they gave), but there’s no telling what sort of limitations they’ll put on it. Knowing how Konami handles their microtransactions, though, I have little hope of it being reasonable.