+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Please tell me there’s a way to get this stupid as fuck big ass bozja mini menu off my screen? On PS4 for now and checked all the hot bars to no avail.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Negative, all you can do is stick it on a side / in a corner.
    afaik, you can't resize that menu or the Eureka extra menu. Maybe also the PotD/HoH menus.

Though, for me, it's nowhere near that bad. But I also play on a PS4 hooked to a 23in. computer monitor at 1080p.

BG Level

First impressions of Bozja is that it’s gay as hell. Seems like I can only level up through skirmishes, got a big as fuck stupid mini menu blocking my view, and apparently I’m locked out of boss battles on the field cuz reasons when people are already there.

This is honestly pissing me off more than any other content in the game.

BG Level

Maybe I’m blocked because I don’t have enough mettle rank? Give me a fucking clue

BG Level

Until they fix this big ass menu in my face this shit is unplayable to me. Unfortunately I got no gaming PC at the moment to side step this bullshit. Bozja can eat a bag of dicks.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Jesus bro calm down lol

You can’t remove it but you can resize it and move it around the screen. Hold down L1+R3, this will turn on the virtual mouse. Now you can use the right analog stick as a mouse. Click and drag anything on your UI wherever you want. You can resize by hovering the mouse icon over the border of the box.

You have to participate in the skirmishes around Bozja (FATEs) to gain mettle and completing them will trigger critical engagements (bigger FATEs). When a critical engagement pops up you have to join it from the Lost Actions menu on that box that you were just cursing up and down. If the max number of players join, some people will be left out. It goes on a priority system based on how much you’ve participated in the skirmishes. Or you can buy priority with clusters (not recommended).

At the start you only have access to the lower area of Bozja until your resistance rank reaches level 5 and you progress the story. The middle part will then open up. Then after doing more story and getting rank 8 I think the top area will open up. At rank 10 and progressing the story, you’ll open up Castrum Lacus Litore which is the 48 man raid for the area and at least one clear is required for story, but you’ll probably end up doing multiple.

One thing I suggest buying ASAP is the mount speed upgrade. It’s a new item that was just added in this patch to the clusters vendor in base camp and costs 25 clusters.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Take some time to read the in game tutorials too. I think they literally make you read it and check a box that you understand before you even enter Bozja. I bet you spammed through it lmao

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Jesus bro calm down lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Whenever I grind Bozja, I just put on a podcast and zone out. Some of the CE's, you really need to pay attention to though. I honestly think it's only worth it if you're trying to get this expansion's relics otherwise there's probably better uses of your time. Also a pretty dope grinding spot for jobs 71-80 if you plan to level other jobs.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Once the relic is fully upgraded in the next patch it will be strong enough to carry you all the way to the start of Endwalker’s endgame stuff at level 90.

If someone doesn’t want to invest a time sink it is understandable, because probably the first level 83 weapon in the new expansion will be more powerful than anything currently available with the exception of a fully upgraded relic or Eden Savage weapon.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I usually play GNB as my tank of choice but now considering using PLD during Endwalker for the aesthetics. I played DRG through Heavensward and SAM through Stormblood. I was going to do DRK through Shadowbringers but all the job changes to MCH made it more appealing so I did that instead. I guess will it come down to any job revamps in 6.0.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I know this is an old issue but I really fucking hate the weekend AH shenanigans where everything is a race to 0 gil. If I wasn't so lazy I'd buy a bunch of shit up on the weekend and sell it for way higher during the week.

BG Level

Do spam bros still play XIV

Just figured out how to solo content and did the first five turns of Bahamut’s coil. No wonder I could never get a party for this lol. It’s too easy to just do it yourself.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Enjoy T9

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

People are doing Bahamut coil turns all the time for WT or glam. Just make a party finder for it and note first timer bonus and you’ll get people quick.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The third tier Baha gear is so damn ugly, though.

My Dorito-Wyvern and I were wondering if there is any room for a party dragoon.
    Ive got kool-aid and whiskey!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I never did any coil content. Is it even worth it to go back?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It has some story elements to it that you may want to see. Some of it has been occasionally referenced in the MSQ though, especially during Heavensward. It'll also help fill in the gaps in case we ever go to the southern continent. Aside from story, you have glamour that you can farm from there too but you can just as easily buy it from the Marketboard.

This is also my favorite pastime.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMithra View Post
    I never did any coil content. Is it even worth it to go back?
    It’s mostly story stuff. It kinda wraps up the 1.0 main storyline if you ever played that. You learn what really happened with Louisoix and “Bahamut”.

Since it’s looking more and more like we are going to Sharlayan in 6.0 you might wanna finish up Louisiox’s story. Just a heads up though it was voiced by the ARR voice cast so it’s going to be hella jarring going back and hearing the original cringe Alphinaud and Alisae VOs.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Went back and fantasia’d one of my OG characters that I haven’t touched in years and made a sexy bunny girl, awww yes the cheeks are prime for clappin

Also funny note this character was abandoned sometime after the end of ARR and near the start of Heavensward. I went back to the Waking Sands and got to see Arenvald just after he joined the Scions. He’s just some regular old NPC hanging out in the storage room at the moment. Big things await him and he doesn’t even know it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag