She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What online games are you playing, guys?

Okay. I asked Sonomaa first to make sure this is okay; and sorry if this is in the wrong forum anyway~!

But since we got this coronovirus scare and since I've been playing Ephinea PSO BB lately, thought this would be a good idea to help us maybe start up a few games while we're holed up in the house, play together, and support each other.

Few ground rules; 1. if it's FFXI or FFXIV, put your main in your profile, but specify in your post if you're currently playing or not! 2. If it's something like PSO BB (since you only can play that though private servers) say what server and your chara/class.

Anyway I'll start:

FFXI - Sorry retired.
    FFXIV- Currently playing and active.
    PSO BB: Ephinea, Elizara (Force)

So! what are you guys up to game wise? BTW, if this gets really long, I'll start a master list on Google Docs.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Got back into Path of Exile. I mostly just play single player content and haven't made any toons into end game content yet.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Been considering resubbing to XI just to keep busy. I grabbed Black Desert Online when it was free a little while ago and am going to install it at some point.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Apex Legends, Divsion 2 mainly...installed CoD: Warzone to play with friends who like it

Would love to get into an online Civ6 game or 2....

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm just playing 75 cap ToAU era ffxi on Eden. Just got my Haidate and Wlegs(I've been on the server a year or so, prioritized CoP over endgame). Having an absolute blast.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It floats...

Division 2 I've been playing lately, still considering the expansion.
    Destiny 2 I've kinda just burned out on, haven't touched it in weeks even with the new season, seems completely uninteresting right now.
    Apex Legends from time to time with my little brother.
    The Cycle, a game in early access right now, occasionally as well.

As for the "In my avatar area" stuff.

FFXIV - Haven't touched since The flying expansion and probably never will. I have to accept the game isn't for me.
    FFXI - Occasionally touch it during free-weekends. Still have fun when I have goals I can work too, but spend a lot of time... afk. I wish they hadn't fucked Monstrosity TBH, Monstrosity is probably the most fun I have in FFXI these days.

Thats it right now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

The Division 2 is a slight struggle for me because of the world it lies in and the rules surrounding that world. If I shoot my target point blank into an unprotected head that should be it. I'll say this, it's not nearly as bad as the first Division where you could unload multiple clips from an assault rifle into a level 5 whatever and wouldn't even be at 50% health.

The draw to XI for me is something Gred absolutely hates with all of his passion. It's how the current state of retail gives access to the upper echelons for casuals. For me it's about the journey and not the destination.

There's always the mobile game hell some of you guys could join us in.

Current interest for some of us on the Discord is Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross and Arknights. However, Granblue Fantasy is still a thing (more a browser game nowadays) or something like Another Eden for a bit of a more solo oldschool RPG feel.

Odds are we'd probably say to stay away from games like Epic Seven, Last Cloudia, Brave Exvius, and a few others, but that's usually between a mix of greedy devs and shit content releases than the games themselves being fundamentally bad.

I guess Diablo 3 started a new season for those who haven't played in a long while, and Blizz has released some new class sets (RIP DH and Necro). So that could also be a short-term option. Haven't played in a while, myself, but could field a clan invite if someone needs.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Just started the new season of D3 as a witch doctor.

Hurt shoulder + pandemic = vidya games all day

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Just smash bros really

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Destiny and Pokemon mostly. Destiny just had a new season release last week and I'm currently throwing in Pokemon.. Fell from just outside top 1000 to 10,000 over the weekend >.>;

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Overwatch and apex on xbox

Pokemon go on mobile

Add me so we can play games lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Overwatch and apex on xbox

Pokemon go on mobile

Add me so we can play games lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    NO

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    There's always the mobile game hell some of you guys could join us in.

Current interest for some of us on the Discord is Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross and Arknights. However, Granblue Fantasy is still a thing (more a browser game nowadays) or something like Another Eden for a bit of a more solo oldschool RPG feel.

Odds are we'd probably say to stay away from games like Epic Seven, Last Cloudia, Brave Exvius, and a few others, but that's usually between a mix of greedy devs and shit content releases than the games themselves being fundamentally bad.

I guess Diablo 3 started a new season for those who haven't played in a long while, and Blizz has released some new class sets (RIP DH and Necro). So that could also be a short-term option. Haven't played in a while, myself, but could field a clan invite if someone needs.
    Mobile games too yah. I play Epic 7, 7DS(Just started) and several others off/on mostly on the back burner. Epic 7 is still a really good Mobile game, and they're adding new pvE content very soon (within the month) including revamping Hall of Trials and adding the rest of the Hell Raid bosses, as well as making Hell Raid easier to access.. plus Hunt level 12 and 13 (which is endgame gear farming).

A few months ago when Pets launched I'd of told you Epic 7 is in the shitter, but fuck they made a lot of 180's, the Pet System rocks now, PvE content is getting a big injection and some overhauls, etc.

But the BG guild is pretty dead lately, we could use some fresh injection of players.

Edit: As far as "Seven Deadly Sins" mobile game goes, I'm watching 7DS for the first time and honestly quite surprised how accurately it follows the show. Minus... minus a few more fanservicey things.

Edit: As far as "Seven Deadly Sins" mobile game goes, I'm watching 7DS for the first time and honestly quite surprised how accurately it follows the show. Minus... minus a few more fanservicey things.
    Spoiler: show

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Like that, yup lol.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Classic WoW.
    Systolic#1807

Kurinnaxx - Alliance.

Rarecandy 60 Warlock
    Hitim 45 Rogue

We are 8/8 BWL, recruiting all types of players for all content including leveling and socializing. If you want to raid we raid Wednesday 10p-12a EST and Sunday 9p-12a EST.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Final Fantasy XI

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

FFXIV. Been having fun leveling ninja in roulettes and dark knight with the squadron.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Its mainly Fate Grand Order with a side dash of Epic 7. Wife and I just had a baby so getting time for XIV is hard right now.