+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

@Ksan and LA people. Stonefire grill is doing a (Choose 1 - Half Tritip or Whole Chicken,) small salad, 8 breadsticks, and a 2 topping pizza for $27.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Jersey Mikes subs has 50% off all subs when you order through the app... they also have free delivery.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Edgie View Post
    Jersey Mikes subs has 50% off all subs when you order through the app... they also have free delivery.
    oh shit, might have to hit that up now; was about to go get something else at 7-11 but 50% off and free deliv

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

My favorite Indian place is still doing pick up orders. Its expensive as fuck, no deals, but its amazing and zero fucks are given on the cost.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

GDI, there was no delivery option was only pick up and i'm too drunk to bike there. and they're not picking up the phone. Called 3 times since the order was placed

Edit: wow the fuck; they don't even offer delivery. After calling the 6th time I told them my issue and they said i could only cancel delivery wasn't available. And then I said I'd cancel and he hung up on me. I had to call back another 4 times to ask if they even knew what order to cancel. I'm going to have to check my bank tomorrow and see if they actually canceled it because wow these people pissed me off I don't think I'm getting my money back w/o actually going through my bank

Edit 2: yup, that advertisement is a fraud, none of the 3 Jersey mikes locations in my area are even offering delivery on the app; all pick up only

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Does that include food costs, or just the service fees?
    Yes, includes food.

Card also gives you the DD subscription thing that I think waives some of the fees. (Though a lot of those are probably being waived right now.)

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Edgie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    oh shit, might have to hit that up now; was about to go get something else at 7-11 but 50% off and free deliv
    Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes I was going to eat my meal prepped food tomorrow at work but 7$ for a giant omg I want a tuna a cheese steak and an Italian maybe I'll get smalls of all 3.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't know if its not nationwide... but I made 2 orders today. here is one of them.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Any chance that's all for you or you and one other person? Lol

I was debating getting a regular tuna Italian and #99 cheesesteak for 12.67 for myself to take bites of all 3 lol, but I mentioned it to my partner at work when driving in and we're now leaning towards a giant tuna and giant #99 to split.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    My favorite Indian place is still doing pick up orders. Its expensive as fuck, no deals, but its amazing and zero fucks are given on the cost.
    I fully endorse buying Indian food and making sure you have leftovers.

Combine in a pan 1.5 cups of Curry + 4 eggs + 2 cups of cooked rice + 1 tsp salt = dinner for two

Really eggs and rice are a good way to stretch anything with flavor, but it works super well with restaurant curries because they are typically more flavorful than what I'd make at home, so they go further, and bring their own grease, so as long as you warm them up first in the pan you don't need to add oil.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
    Panera free delivery all March.
    Can't stack it, but they also have a 50% off coupon code, up to a $12.50 discount, UCBBALL2020. I assume it's region based, but with online ordering, I dunno where all it'd apply.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I fully endorse buying Indian food and making sure you have leftovers.

Combine in a pan 1.5 cups of Curry + 4 eggs + 2 cups of cooked rice + 1 tsp salt = dinner for two

Really eggs and rice are a good way to stretch anything with flavor, but it works super well with restaurant curries because they are typically more flavorful than what I'd make at home, so they go further, and bring their own grease, so as long as you warm them up first in the pan you don't need to add oil.
    how do you do the eggs for this? i'm assuming you just scramble them beforehand?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, typically I dump the leftover curry and rice into the pan and it warm up while I crack eggs into the now-empty curry container (can get the rest out!), add salt to the eggs, and scramble them with a fork. When the curry/rice are hot and well-mixed (stir them around), I push them into kind of a patty so that when I dump eggs on it I'll get a chance to mix it up before the egg touches the bottom of the pan. Dump eggs on the patty, try to rapidly mix it, then keep stirring until it looks a little damp but not soggy and not so long that the pan starts to have standing water in it. It is the same dynamic as scrambled eggs.

The ratios that I have there are approximate and pretty forgiving. The hardest part to get right is the salt. If you go too light on the salt, your mixture tastes like nothing. If you go too heavy, it's salty. IMOP about 1/4 tsp per egg is right.

I'm pretty sure that just combining everything in a bowl and then putting it in a pan would result in basically the same outcome, which is why I didn't specify originally, but this lets me save dishes.

BG Level

Got it, thanks!

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay. Arby's is offering 5 classic roast beef sammiwches for 5 dollars if you order though the drive though and mention Drive Thru Deals. Deal is good though April 5th; I'd say that's good if you got a family to feed.

Source...I saw that on the Reddit. ^^

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I absolutely hate the fact the closest Arby's to me is like forty miles away.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I wonder if they'll make an exception on the "no bikes in drive thru" rule

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not sure, Cream, but me and 'Neko aren't going for it atm unless we're really feeling lazy; we got 4 people in the house. And..I usually only go though any drive-thoughs myself in Neko's Subie Outback. ^^

And Melena; That stinks. Ours isn't that far away, but it's too far to walk really. (I think 10 miles, maybe 15 at worst?)

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    Okay. Arby's is offering 5 classic roast beef sammiwches for 5 dollars if you order though the drive though and mention Drive Thru Deals. Deal is good though April 5th; I'd say that's good if you got a family to feed.

Source...I saw that on the Reddit. ^^
    5 for $10*

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Iono View Post
    5 for $10*
    Well that's less good. Already normally 2 for $5 here.