She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My bad, still a good deal if my whole family was home. I think my dad used to use that kinda deal to feed the fam. ^^ (I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.)

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got a big family? Got kids like my nieces that are picky picky and won't eat chicken on the bone for some dumbs reason? Or do you want some fewd to reheat later?

KFC is offering a 30 buck fill up deal for a limited time. You get what's in the $20, plus your choice of either more chicken or chicken tenders (the chicken tenders are what my nieces/nephew would eat). It's basically two meals in one. It also comes with coleslaw, large potatoes and gravy and 4 biscuits.

Now, I admit I'm the only one in the house that likes KFC (and I haven't had it in years) but hopefully this helps someone.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

KFC Spicy Famous Bowls are like crack to me. Not a fan of anything else they serve though lol. Save maybe popcorn chicken

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I stopped caring about KFC when they started charging for dipping in sauce and putting them as separate items on the menu and hiding the butter/honey sauce assuming they even had them

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The double down sandwich was a delicious abomination

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Okay, this one's a REGIONAL thing. I know not everyone has access to a Whataburger (man, that's one thing I miss from when my family was in Texas for a while. Don't laugh; my dad moved a lot during my teenage years lookin' for work) but if you order online you can get a buy one Whataburger, get one free if you have the chain in your area. (Of course, NOT in mine!) Of course, check if you got a Whataburger near you before you d/l their app for this. This is useless if there are no Whataburgers in your area, so check The Yellow Pages for the chain first!

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Again, this one might be regional, but has to be mentioned. Like ice cream? Have a Sonic in your area? Like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups/Pieces? Sonic is offering ONE half price Reese's Overload Waffle Cone with a app reward. (So install the app on your phone if you got a Sonic.)

I'm kinda watching my weight, so no thanks but..

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So okay. Here's a more national one.

Wendy's is offering a Feed the Fam deal. (Mind, this isn't for a BIG family, you'd have to get more than one of these to feed a BIG family of more than 4 people. Or a couple of really hungry people.)

Two Spicy Chicken Sandwiches, two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, and four Small Natural-Cut Fries for $15.

Two Double Stack burgers, two Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, and four Small Natural-Cut Fries for $10.

Your choice of Family Size Crispy Nuggets or Family Size Spicy Nuggets for just $9 bucks.

Mind, check locations, etc. Might be a YRMV since might not be available at all locations (it's participating locations only, so maybe not EVERY Wendy's), so CALL FIRST. Source: This that was linked off Reddit.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Let me know when it's two Baconators with extra cheese, pickles, and onions.

Fuck yeah.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

You fuckers are making me hungry for KFC.

I may go out and get some tomorrow, and this is with chicken in the goddamn oven and gravy on the stove.

Come to think of it, I have frozen sweet corn and mashed potatoes too... fuck, I should make my own goddamn KFC bowls tomorrow.

NEVERMIND!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wendy’s is giving away free 4pc nuggets to everyone on Friday. No purchase necessary.

McDonald’s is giving away one free combo meal per day to first responders and health care workers with valid ID now through May 4th.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

LOL! Well, I'd love me some KFC but since it's really hard for me to go out right now..That ain't happening.

Anyway if you guys want ya some Taco Bell, Taco Bell introduced a new 10 buck cravings pack. Again, YRMV and looks like you can do a lot of substitutions so you can have what you want.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I've always wanted a taco bell big meal where you could swap out the crappy regular tacos for something better. Those options are "something better".

Nice.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Again, YRMV on this deal; call ahead to your local Subway to see if they're participating before you try this. Like Subway? Well, they're doing a $5.99 footlong deal with a coupon. Mind, I'd get a six incher but still..if you like their sammwiches and are hungrier than this girl..go for it.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    Again, YRMV on this deal; call ahead to your local Subway to see if they're participating before you try this. Like Subway? Well, they're doing a $5.99 footlong deal with a coupon. Mind, I'd get a six incher but still..if you like their sammwiches and are hungrier than this girl..go for it.
    Speaking of Subway, I just got a text from them. They are now offering what they call Subway Grocery which is basically all of the items that they serve at Subway and having it delivered so you can make your own subs at home. All of the 12 inch breads are $1.50 each and the meats they serve come in 2-3 Lb packs for about $20. I might have to give this a shot next week.

https://shop.subwaygrocery.com/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

very useful now. I really like fast food but now unfortunately my favorite bar is closed.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Figured I'd also post this here since a lot of bgers are family people now.

Was discussing this in spam and apparently Chuck E. Cheese locations are doing deals like this one: (YMMV, check grubhub to see what yours offers)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

They just filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. Wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of their locations close down soon.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah. It's sad. They really have improved their cleanliness and food. So for sure if you wanna support them, order out!

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

For those in southern california, Norms is having an anniversary thing.
    On October 28th, 7am to 9am, you can get a breakfast of (2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage or bacon), for 71 cents.