+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 613 FirstFirst ... 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

football rules

i generally hate everything but for the last two weeks all the obscure shitty stats, reaction videos, random stupid plays, it just warms the cockles of my cold dead heart

football rules

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

you like Shakespeare

BG Level

and being a fuckin nerd

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

yeah but i also love some fuckin football

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Nintendo is a pretty horrible fucking company. Unfortunately they stay afloat as their own hardware producer because they have a diehard fanbase that’ll buy whatever regurgitated 20+ year old nonsense they put out.

Like I’ll never understand why these motherfuckas get hyped as hell over shit they could’ve emulated a long ass time ago.

Let alone the fact the company actively hates their own communities. Although that may be for good reason with the smash pedos.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Nintendo is a pretty horrible fucking company. Unfortunately they stay afloat as their own hardware producer because they have a diehard fanbase that’ll buy whatever regurgitated 20+ year old nonsense they put out.

BG Level

Should’ve gone the way of Sega.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Remasters on multiple systems is the way to go. I agree.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Nintendo has so much innate good will built up they would have to fuck up on the level of the Wii U 5 times in a row to ever go under as a company.

Plus I really believe they don't see Sony or Microsoft as competition. They have a deeper bench of exclusives than anyone. They've never given a shit about hardware. Nintendo lives in their own world. While the other consoles try to fight it out in specs and graphics Nintendo just has to come in and say "check out our weird shit where you can turn the controllers into a mini screen and play on the go," and they've won the war for an entire console generation.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

It's not always about graphics... They've made tons of fun games within their exclusives and many of their games for the longest time (still to this day I'd believe) cater to the audiences that are very young kids all the way up to adulthood.

BG Level

no one's denying their ability to develop software, it's just every other aspect of being a company they suck at. online services are atrocious, hardware is generally gimmicky bullshit that is both outdated (by two generations now) and broken (how's joycon drift treating everyone), and they are virulently, virulently anti-consumer.

BG Level

Sony is throwing half their AAA library at me and, literally, 50 free games annually just for signing up to their online service and Microsoft is hitting me with half the world's recorded game library for a tenner a month while porting absolutely everything to PC

meanwhile Nintendo is still charging full price for their Switch launch titles and releasing products with intentional scarcity. axed the beloved virtual console. somehow justify charging more for their shitty bits of broken plastic controller than the PS5's wam bam thank you man evolution into the perfect console controller.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I agree. I was stating what it was that they are good at, and how it seems to override all those other negatives.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

hey the SNES was p dope

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Man the PS5 controller really is pretty dope, I love mine.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

BG Level

it is the best controller i've ever used, always preferred Microsoft's but Sony killed it this gen.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The PS5 controller is dope but this battery life is ass. It's actually been annoying keeping it charged compared to my Xbox and switch controllers. I've never bought one of those charging docks before but I'm contemplating it for this..

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Teachers need to go back to virtual classes. Y'all can't fucking drive. I've been driving into work this entire pandemic , 18/19 months this has been going on, and rarely encountered an accident. Since schools started in-person again a few weeks ago I get stuck in traffic due to accidents at least twice a week. This morning were going on a record 3 accidents in 25 miles.

Just go home and stay there.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Y'all like your home consoles like a PC? Nintendo ain't in the game because OMG EDGY they're in the game because their shit is fun for the whole family and doesn't cost hoardes of money in the process.

I would still rather build a rig than ever buy another MS or Sony product.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

This current gen of consoles are really good. While I do enjoy building PCs and I am a diehard KBM player for FPS games and the like, I'm not above getting a console for the couch coop, platformers, and adventure games. I have my PS5 hooked to an LG BX55 and I couldn't be happier. My current PC is a 1070 TI FTW and a 3600X and does not compare to what the PS5 is putting out right now. To build a comparable PC would cost much more than a PS5 retail price.

Plus, a few of the PS exclusives are worth having the console.

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag