Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    "Good idea, pal. We're just going to go ahead and go with the opposite result."
    Goddammit. Lost it at the "Pal", because that's so goddamn Vince.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

10 years ago, Nexus debuted and I'm not even sure if that's more recent than I would have expected or further back. Wrestling is weird to me in terms of placing things like that.

Anyway, Takeover starts in just under 2 hours. There's a half hour pre-show before it but I don't think there are any matches, just the 6 matches that had been announced for the main card.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Supposedly after getting fired, Vince called up Zack Ryder's wife and asked if they could use their pool for the Otis/Mandy segment and was pretty pissed about it.

To add insult to injury, Miz and Morrison were in town, called to ask to hang out and brought Otis along not knowing about the pool request and Zack thought they were ribbing him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BG Level

Trips can't handle Cody having a terrible live music performance for his entrance so had to 1-up that pissant with whatever the hell that was supposed to be. Wow.

I do really appreciate them bothering with a set for this, even though I'm still scratching my head over using IYH.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Soooo Charlotte’s main eventing again? Lol

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Aaaand Ciampa the jobber

BG Level

Eh, it was always going to be basically an extended squash. But yeah, doesn't help that he hasn't done anything good since like... Survivor Series/War Games?

This show hasn't been bad by any means, but it feels completely unremarkable. At this point, I'm just expecting Rhea to pin Io or the other way around. You've got to have Charlotte be the one to take the pin, but this is WWE, so I dunno. Retaining wouldn't even shock me.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There’s this weird sound duplication, is it just my feed?

BG Level

Seems they have mics in the "crowd" and don't have them in sync. Been that way the whole night, which I guess is why there's the double ring bell. Some of the chants and stuff have seemed off too.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Io’s fucking nuts lol

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

IO SHIRAIIIIIIIII

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Didn't they use the same finish where Rhea pinned someone(Sasha or Becky i can't remember) while Charlotte was using the figure-8 a few months ago?

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

For some reason, at least in my mind, I picture Vince having a teleprompter somewhere for the NXT lackies in the crowd to go off of. Like when to cheer, when to boo, what to chant, etc.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    For some reason, at least in my mind, I picture Vince having a teleprompter somewhere for the NXT lackies in the crowd to go off of. Like when to cheer, when to boo, what to chant, etc.
    Vince browsed reddit so they knew what to chant.

BG Level

Vince forgot to tell them to social distance. Wasn't that what they claimed was the reason for no chairs?

Didn't like the Charlotte back to NXT experiment and they could have done this without her, but at the end of the day I'm just glad Io won.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Vince forgot to tell them to social distance. Wasn't that what they claimed was the reason for no chairs?

Didn't like the Charlotte back to NXT experiment and they could have done this without her, but at the end of the day I'm just glad Io won.
    Ten bucks says Charlotte gets moved to Raw and they job Askua out to her again for the title.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Ten bucks says Charlotte gets moved to Raw and they job Askua out to her again for the title.

It is known.

BG Level

Probably. I don't expect it'll be til Summerslam though. Next week Nia, next month Shayna needs a break from beating jobbers and Natalyas, so she can take her L to the champ and then go back to feasting on jobbers til early November. As the only woman important enough to get an actual program that's non-title, Charlotte will spend the bulk of the next two months feuding with Bianca, if someone on staff remembers that they called her up.

Bonus points if Bianca does the "she doesn't even go here" bit again.

Hire me, Vince!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Also, who is left for Adam Cole?

BG Level

There's only really about 9 other guys on the roster and 3 of them are in his stable.

If you're asking just about the next major match/Takeover in Aug/potential to end the reign, then jeez... I'd think it's probably 80% chance that it'll be Ciampa and/or Gargano, maybe Balor (who I'm hoping could finally get the WALTER match).

Priest is good, but he's also damaged right now after being in that Lee-Dijak-Priest endless loop. He needs actual direction and momentum and I'm not sure that's something that would be so quickly done.

Is Dunne officially in NXT or he splitting time between that and UK? Either way, he's not here now and though he's a viable repeat challenger, I'm not sure he'd be a priority.

Keith Lee is probably closer to seeing a Universal Title shot than he is of seeing a NXT title shot.

Kross has not been in front of a live audience yet. The character is good. The look is great. Find out how an audience takes to him and how he works their audience before going crazy. Challenging for/winning the NA title next Takeover would probably be fine.

So that said, if Cole needs someone sooner, as basically a +1 successful defense between Takeovers? Someone that could answer the "I beat everyone and have nothing else to prove" promo that you know is coming, bounce back despite losing to that midget, who could have a good match with him, and maybe some fun leading up to it? Easy. Timothy Thatcher

or it'll be that weird Lumis guy

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast