Closed Thread
Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Problem is most of those listed are heel. So do you turn Undisputed Era face? Ciampa is kind of damaged goods at the moment just because he was needed to out over Gargano for his heel turn, and no way Kross was losing his first match.

As you said, Lee is more likely to get bumped up, then drop the NA title and move to the NXT title. Balor himself is more tweener but I think they really want that match with Walter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Most people here wouldn't like my ideas for what they could do with TUE. I've got a list of 5, where 4th is turning them face and 5th is doing nothing. The roster is just largely very week, unproven, or in a bad state right now. There is no tag division, and the only singles guys out there in any good standing are Lee and Balor. I think Cole's contract is coming up soon, so we'll see if they make any changes.

Good point about the number of heels in general though. That's really strange. I know they just lost Riddle (and Dijak) and now Dream isn't an option, but NXT isn't as averse to heel-heel stuff as the main roster is. For a throwaway defense, anybody can go in there. Rusev got a title shot at a ppv. Some dummy can get a random title shot on NXT tv. For Takeover though, Balor's ready to go if Walter ain't happening. Didn't he lose his title match due to Gargano shenanigans? Two months is enough time if they wanted to rehab Ciampa. It's enough time to save Gargano from this extremely crappy heel turn.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Honestly, I think they booked themselves into a corner after last night. With Gargano's heel turn, I think he should have beaten Lee for the NA title. That opens up a face slot to face Cole as Lee still has some unresolved business with him from War Games. I'm sure Cole wouldn't mind getting revenge for Lee yeeting him into the shadow realm as it is.

Or they could have finally pulled the trigger on Dream (I think the kiddy stuff is actually a huge sham at this point as literally nothing has come up after that one day), and in which case you can leave the NA belt on Lee, let Gargano, Priest, or Finn all work with him.

And yeah, it just dawned on me there really is no Tag groups in NXT now. I completely forgot Imperium has the belts now and had to spend a few minutes trying to remember who they even got the belts off of.

Who would have known it would be COVID that drags down NXT? Hunter and Regal have done well working with a constantly diluted roster, but I think now they may be really stuck.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Never forget

Spoiler: show

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Never forget

Spoiler: show
    Imagine being one of those fans, and seeing a 320+ pound guy yeeting someone 100# lighter straight towards you

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

New BTE up. Watching what Matt will do to get out of meetings will never get old.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Meltzer says the Edge/Orton match for Backlash has been taped and that it was “really, really good” but obviously can’t live up to the hype of BEST WRESTLING MATCH EVER

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Elias is out with a torn pec. So they were able to write him off of the show, while furthering the Jeff Hardy/Sheamus feud.

BG Level

I read that earlier, and was also surprised that it's actually only his 2nd notable injury. Dude's been on the main roster for over 3 years and I have no idea if he's even a good wrestler or not at this point. 90% of what he's done when NOT injured could be done when he is.

Who's excited for the inevitable 5-5 tie in the decathlon tonight?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Damn you Seth Rollins!

BG Level

Super serious dramatic Rey Mysterio is the funniest thing WWE does. I firmly believe that it has to be a joke and Rey does this stuff now simply trying to get someone to corpse.

Someone get a count on the number of times in the first 65 minutes that someone said some part of "greatest wrestling match ever"? Reddit better not let me down, because that's the sort of content I want. Breakdown by person, longest/shortest amount of time between saying it, etc.

BG Level

So, Charlotte kicks the crap out of Asuka for over 20 minutes and wins with a distraction + big boot? Oh dear. I guess I checked out at the right time.

Lots of NJPW news:

There is a NJC, starting in about a week and running through the start of July. Osaka-jo back-to-back nights. Jul 11 for NJC finals, Jul 12 for Dominion.

Bracket: https://www.njpw1972.com/75349

Ibushi/ZSJ is a legit NJPW tradition at this point. That quadrant of the bracket is downright silly.

NJC winner challenges for both titles at Dominion. No crowds to start. 1/3 capacity for Osaka-jo.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So Randy Orton decided to be Randy Orton, put down NXT after Takeover. Ciampa stands up, not only does Randy reply, but now his wife.

BG Level

Seemed like a bit of banter only, and Orton's initial comment was nothing. His response to Ciampa was great though. Orton's wife with the run-in ruined it even if the two weren't just clowning around.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah, I thought the digs at each other were pretty good and assumed it was banter, but yeah, Orton's wife's comment was pure cringe.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

If you want to feel Old/Depressed Cultaholic did a where are they now for everyone who appeared at the first In Your House PPV

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

John Cena made a $1m donation to BLM

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

General Wrestling VI: Did You Come Here To Fight or Did You Come Here To Drink?

“Mash you into mofongo!” LMAO

I’m loving the Dominican/Puerto Ricardo Hispanic shoutouts in AEW the last few weeks. AEW has shown more Caribbean representation than WWE has done in 20+ years; and they fucking had No Way Jose on their roster. What a god damn waste.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    “Mash you into mofongo!” LMAO

I’m loving the Dominican/Puerto Ricardo Hispanic shoutouts in AEW the last few weeks. AEW has shown more Caribbean representation than WWE has done in 20+ years; and they fucking had No Way Jose on their roster. What a god damn waste.
    Make sure you watch this weeks BTE. They have a new section on Spanglish hosted by LAX/Proud & Powerful.

BG Level

I am absolutely shocked that el Hijo del Fantasma is the leader of the kidnapping luchadores. Having him speak Spanish though made me laugh. Dude speaks great English, so of course they'll probably have him speaking mostly Spanish.

Balor wanting Keith Lee. Cool.

Kross coming for Cole, idk. I just question if they're moving to that a little fast.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 171 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast