Valefor

These 2 clips are powerful watches. Very much recommend checking them out

https://twitter.com/mentnelson/statu...62774118907904

https://twitter.com/FATHERBONNET/sta...96139605487616

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Military Police activated to support Minneapolis police and the National Guard.

As unrest spread across dozens of American cities on Friday, the Pentagon took the rare step of ordering the Army to put several active-duty U.S. military police units on the ready to deploy to Minneapolis, where the police killing of George Floyd sparked the widespread protests.

Soldiers from Fort Bragg in North Carolina and Fort Drum in New York have been ordered to be ready to deploy within four hours if called, according to three people with direct knowledge of the orders. Soldiers in Fort Carson, in Colorado, and Fort Riley in Kansas have been told to be ready within 24 hours. The people did not want their names used because they were not authorized to discuss the preparations.

The get-ready orders were sent verbally on Friday, after President Donald Trump asked Defense Secretary Mark Esper for military options to help quell the unrest in Minneapolis after protests descended into looting and arson in some parts of the city.

Trump made the request on a phone call from the Oval Office on Thursday night that included Esper, National Security Advisor Robert O’ Brien and several others. The president asked Esper for rapid deployment options if the Minneapolis protests continued to spiral out of control, according to one of the people, a senior Pentagon official who was on the call.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

This video shows him falling off the curb next to where he was detained.

Autopsy results suggest he may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lots of new videos. Here’s the one that was on CNN, guess it being new was just because they paid for the rights to it? This was from a few days ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexlehne...09119843954694

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...liveBlogHeader
    A 19-year-old man was fatally shot amid protests Friday night in Detroit, and authorities are looking for a suspect, police said.

The shooting occurred around 11:30 p.m. when a suspect in a gray Dodge Durango "pulled up to the location and fired shots into the crowd," police said in a statement.

The victim was taken to a hospital where he died from his injuries. Police said that after the shooting, the suspect fled. Police Sgt. Nicole Kirkwood said that circumstances of the shooting and a motive were still under investigation.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig said that the "vast majority" of protesters were peaceful, but several police vehicles were damaged and a police command officer was transported to a hospital after being hit with a rock. No other officers were injured.

Craig said that he is angry over Floyd's death, his colleagues in policing all across the nation are angry, and he respects the rights of people to protest. "But I will not stand by and let a small minority of criminals come in here, attack our officers and make our community unsafe," Craig said.

Nine people were arrested, and Craig said that of those nine, seven were from outside of the city of Detroit. "So do us a favor. If you live outside of the city, why don't you protest in your hometown," Craig told reporters. "If you do want to come down and make a statement, do it in a peaceful manner."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Lots of new videos. Here’s the one that was on CNN, guess it being new was just because they paid for the rights to it? This was from a few days ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexlehne...09119843954694
    That's just a different angle than the security cam footage. The death happened down the block about 10 minutes after that.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    That's just a different angle than the security cam footage. The death happened down the block about 10 minutes after that.
    So it’s exactly what I said it was (especially since I didn’t mention anything about it being of the death) and wasn’t the same video you already posted? Great thanks.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

^ I'm definitely seeing things this year I never thought in a million years i'd see. We've all said it a billion times, but damn 2020 is wild.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Minnesota deploying an additional 1000 NG troops

This will be the largest deployment of MN NG troops

Know I've said before we've had another civil war brewing in this country and I can't help but feel this is the start of it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Where’s our lord and savior Trump? Shouldn’t he be projecting strength right now and not hiding away? Thought controlling these things was easy
    tbf a bunch of PoC burning shit to the ground is the best thing that has happened to his reelection campaign in 4 years. He's probably cheering them on.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Trumpito needs to start a massive free milk drive to end these protests.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Trumpito needs to start a massive free milk drive to end these protests.
    Lol remember when he said "I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people."?

Absolutely incredible

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    A reported believed to be from FOX news chased away from the White House

https://twitter.com/SSMoghadam/statu...95401915756544
    Yeah, that was them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-news-...de-white-house

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I’m curious what is Guratz’s view on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020...hat-you-think/

On the Facebook page, Big Igloo Bois, which at the time of writing had 30,637 followers, an administrator wrote of the protests, “If there was ever a time for bois to stand in solidarity with ALL free men and women in this country, it is now”.

They added, “This is not a race issue. For far too long we have allowed them to murder us in our homes, and in the streets. We need to stand with the people of Minneapolis. We need to support them in this protest against a system that allows police brutality to go unchecked.”

One commenter added, “I’m looking for fellow Minneapolis residents to join me in forming a private, Constitutionally-authorized militia to protect people from the MPD, which has killed too many people within the last two years.”

These exchanges offer a window into an extremely online update of the militia movement, which is gearing up for the northern summer. The “Boogaloo Bois” expect, even hope, that the warmer weather will bring armed confrontations with law enforcement, and will build momentum towards a new civil war in the United States.

Mostly, they’re not even hiding it. And for the last several months, their platform of choice has been Facebook.
    Cowritten by Robert Evans who does some amazing work on podcasts and reporting.

Banned.

BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020...hat-you-think/

Cowritten by Robert Evans who does some amazing work on podcasts and reporting.
    They've been here since the protests began.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    I’m curious what is Guratz’s view on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, I hope the totally organic marxist revolution goes well for you. I'm sure burning down cities that primarily vote democrat will embolden further support for your cause. Keep up the good work commies.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/statu...163389952?s=19

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 158 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast