+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

I wasn't a little bitch about it when people brought my kids into it. To each his own, I guess.

User was infracted for this post.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm withholding my actual opinion on that one because I don't want to get infracted/banned myself, so I'll just leave with saying I hugely disagree and think it's hilariously off base.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    Gad, I know your cousin or dad or something is connected with law enforcement. You should let those guys know about the articles that explain police defunding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    The real reason the other mods give in so easy is because they don't want to deal with this shit from you all and would rather just shut shit down.
    There are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed. I tried to add him to ignore and it didn't work initially because of Tapatalk. So I get to see him drag my family into this. He knew exactly what he was doing. I reported it so I wouldn't get baited and banned by expressing my opinion on such a bullshit scum sucking piece of human trash move that is.

So. Guartz. You should let your kids know about all of the other articles out there explaining exactly what defund the police means. The real ones. Not the fucked up bullshit you normally lap up, because right now you're crippling them for life spewing that shit. Your willful ignorance is a part of what is ruining our society. You're incredibly naive, incredibly stupid, probably both. No, definitely both. If you pass that on to another generation you're literally contributing to the downfall of American society. I was the one person here who still tried to have hope for you. But clearly you're just a worthless, scumsucking piece of shit that doesn't respect a god damn thing in this world. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Preferably with a 12" black dildo, because we know you wouldn't feel shit from anything smaller after having your shit ripped apart like the fucking Grand Canyon by the talking heads you so admire.

I gave you fair warning Gred. This is horseshit and you know it.

If I get banned for this, I wouldn't be surprised in the least, and it would speak volumes to what the fuck you mods are all about.

Have a good night all. Cept you Guartz. I hope you wake up in a sweat worrying about the big old baddies coming to loot your home, you fucking coward ass piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

you know what I haven't had in a while? big league chew.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    There are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed. I tried to add him to ignore and it didn't work initially because of Tapatalk. So I get to see him drag my family into this. He knew exactly what he was doing. I reported it so I wouldn't get baited and banned by expressing my opinion on such a bullshit scum sucking piece of human trash move that is.

So. Guartz. You should let your kids know about all of the other articles out there explaining exactly what defund the police means. The real ones. Not the fucked up bullshit you normally lap up, because right now you're crippling them for life spewing that shit. Your willful ignorance is a part of what is ruining our society. You're incredibly naive, incredibly stupid, probably both. No, definitely both. If you pass that on to another generation you're literally contributing to the downfall of American society. I was the one person here who still tried to have hope for you. But clearly you're just a worthless, scumsucking piece of shit that doesn't respect a god damn thing in this world. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Preferably with a 12" black dildo, because we know you wouldn't feel shit from anything smaller after having your shit ripped apart like the fucking Grand Canyon by the talking heads you so admire.

I gave you fair warning Gred. This is horseshit and you know it.

If I get banned for this, I wouldn't be surprised in the least, and it would speak volumes to what the fuck you mods are all about.

Have a good night all. Cept you Guartz. I hope you wake up in a sweat worrying about the big old baddies coming to loot your home, you fucking coward ass piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    oh you know that you're safe since guartz is the target

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    I wasn't a little bitch about it when people brought my kids into it. To each his own, I guess.
    We were making fun of you. It was a joke about pitying them because of you. Your joke was not the same and you fucking know it.

BG Level

fuck all yall's kids, fuck yo parents, fuck ya siblings, fuck your pets, fuck ya cobblers, fuck each and every man woman child animal mollusk and biological unit that crossed your path

BG Level

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I came here this morning to find out if anyone knows if everyone in Atlanta was murdered because of the Blue Flu, and to laugh at Gaurtz.

1 out of 2 ain't bad.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I'm still cracking up that Draylo claims to be a liberal Democrat.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gredival View Post
    The real reason the other mods give in so easy is because they don't want to deal with this shit from you all and would rather just shut shit down.
    The irony is lost on you?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

So did anyone actually die in atl? Did crime go down?

BG Level

Houston teen tentatively deemed suicide:

After reviewing surveillance footage, talking to neighbors and other evidence, authorities determined the death appears to be a suicide.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...g-15345917.php

I do hope they release some surveillance footage, or get at least a statement from the family.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm not sure I'd need to watch the kid kill himself on video tbh, think I can just take this one at word.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Why would you actually want to view something like that.. I mean. They don't give stuff like that out for a reason. A little sick honestly.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Not like cops have ever lied before about questionable circumstances regarding the death of a colored person

This is what happens when you can't trust your law enforcement

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Why would you actually want to view something like that.. I mean. They don't give stuff like that out for a reason. A little sick honestly.
    To prosecutors, at a trial.

Are you dense?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    To prosecutors, at a trial.

Are you dense?

why would there be a trial for a suicide? who is on trial, the rope?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I mean, he has a point. (I agree with HC on this one.)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heavencloud View Post
    why would there be a trial for a suicide? who is on trial, the rope?
    If they chose to take it to civil court, I suppose?

I get your point, but if the family chose to do so.

Jesus, it's like I really have to spell it out sometimes.