+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    There is a way to police without being a shit stain. Unfortunately the good cops continue to stand idly by and allow the bad ones to keep on keeping on.
    I would argue that makes them not good also

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    How do you identify these "bad cops" so that all the good cops can deal with them? Are all precincts in America at fault? These are really unpopular questions right now, but I'm just trying to understand peoples opinions.
    If you can't identify a problem, you may just be part of the problem. You realize why those other three officers were fired, right? Because they watched that man slowly kill George and did nothing to stop it.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Of course, and when did I say they were good cops? I think they should be prosecuted as well. I'm specifically talking about all the people trying to overthrow governments and get rid of police and any law enforcement. That is where my questions stemmed from.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    https://twitter.com/foxwoundband/sta...862447104?s=19

This can't be real can it? Lmao fucking kids
    Suddenly they're in MN

https://twitter.com/deka3000/status/1266664306885754880

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

What the fuck is this though for real?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Probably an attempt to deter people from antagonizing them in order to create some order? Hell if I know but that’s the most disturbing shit I’ve seen out of these protests so far.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Or theyre police officers with some form of dwarfism...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Of course, and when did I say they were good cops? I think they should be prosecuted as well. I'm specifically talking about all the people trying to overthrow governments and get rid of police and any law enforcement. That is where my questions stemmed from.
    You can go into the other police thread and see all the foul shit cops have been doing to civilians and realize that most of them still have their jobs (even promoted later!) and the victims are left with injuries or bills that they are stuck with due to police incompetence. The system doesn't work if that can keep happening over and over.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

You asked "how do you identify?" and I answered. But that just flew over your head. Let's keep it local for a moment. The Minneapolis police union (who speak for all officers in the city+metro) has already declared that they will refuse to cooperate with the investigation, just like they did in the murder of Philando Castile and of Justine Damond. Things won't change until the police stop protecting their own for obviously guilty crime. I hate to keep bringing this up, put the police abandoned our city while it burned to protect the household of the murderer. Over one hundred officers standing shoulder to shoulder to protect someone who killed a man that was entirely caught on video.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Fix this Draylo

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I don't get how people are getting infractions for their opinions but Sath can come in here personally attacking people and being a dick and nothing happens lol. Bias much? People shouldn't have to be assaulted for their opinions and its the point of a forum.

The change people are asking for isn't going to be immediate. All politicians are corrupt too, you think they have interest in abolishing police or putting forward bills that go against their constituents? The change isn't going to be rapid, its slow and over time. The police need to be trained better and motions put in place to fix these issues over time. People are humans and are NEVER perfect no matter what you do. No bill proposed is going to change these instances from happening across the world. There are law enforcement in every country and funny enough the majority of those countries have problems with them for various reasons. People have always had problems with authority. History isn't something you can just erase with violent protests. While one could argue that these violent protests are cauing change quicker, what is being loss in their wake? Tons of small businesses getting destroyed and peoples lives are being upended right after a crippling pandemic. This isn't how it has to be done.

People are acting like the police are suppose to be saints or something, they are all capable of mistakes and no amount of protesting is going to fix that in regards to all the issues that keep getting quoted here. I would much rather put my trust in the current form of law enforcement than random idiots that are calling for the abolishment of law enforcement, how insane. None of the good that police do in our society ever gets a light shone on it. They aren't all evil bastards no matter how many articles you link, I just don't believe the amount of anti-police going around, these people put their damn lives on the line every single day so you can sit comfortably behind your keyboard to assault them.

I'm fully aware I'll be assaulted here for my opinion, and I thought of posting it multiple times but just don't care lol. Too many hiveminded people here that oppose any different opinions from theirs.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

It also doesn't just stop with cops btw, look at crime statistics and patterns and the community itself also has a place in that change. I don't think all offenders are saints either which adds to the problem on both sides.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Draylo:

If I were to speculate, my impression is that "all the good" police do is their job. Most people don't get special praise for doing their job. Should police get paid more and trained better for that job? Absolutely, in my opinion.

The issue is -again, as I see it - that the system benefits cops in every single way. The default is believing their version of events. There are rarely consequences for bad behavior. The good cops who are just doing their jobs never turn in the bad ones. Something I saw recently that made a lot of sense to me was "if you have 10 bad cops and 1000 good cops, and the 1000 good cops don't do anything about the 10 bad ones, you have 1010 bad cops."

The "abolish law enforcement" sentiment comes from a place of believing that there will never be even slow change over time because the system as it currently exists is set up only for self-perpetuation, and it's better to just tear it all down.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm fully aware I'll be assaulted here for my opinion, and I thought of posting it multiple times but just don't care lol. Too many hiveminded people here that oppose any different opinions from theirs.
    That is the longest, "I know I'll get downvoted for this, but.." I've ever seen. People get assaulted for their opinions when their opinions are bad and all they are doing is regurgitating what they are told do by their news aggregator. I don't know anything about infractions going on, but the amount of bullshit you have to pull on this forum to get bans/infractions tend to be pretty high. Yes, sometimes it is overboard based on the mod, but with the shit grutz pulls all the time, where it is almost too apparent that he is trolling, and nothing happens proves this forum is very lax with the rules most of the time and people are free to speak their mind.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't get how people are getting infractions for their opinions but Sath can come in here personally attacking people and being a dick and nothing happens lol. Bias much? People shouldn't have to be assaulted for their opinions and its the point of a forum.

The change people are asking for isn't going to be immediate. All politicians are corrupt too, you think they have interest in abolishing police or putting forward bills that go against their constituents? The change isn't going to be rapid, its slow and over time. The police need to be trained better and motions put in place to fix these issues over time. People are humans and are NEVER perfect no matter what you do. No bill proposed is going to change these instances from happening across the world. There are law enforcement in every country and funny enough the majority of those countries have problems with them for various reasons. People have always had problems with authority. History isn't something you can just erase with violent protests. While one could argue that these violent protests are cauing change quicker, what is being loss in their wake? Tons of small businesses getting destroyed and peoples lives are being upended right after a crippling pandemic. This isn't how it has to be done.

People are acting like the police are suppose to be saints or something, they are all capable of mistakes and no amount of protesting is going to fix that in regards to all the issues that keep getting quoted here. I would much rather put my trust in the current form of law enforcement than random idiots that are calling for the abolishment of law enforcement, how insane. None of the good that police do in our society ever gets a light shone on it. They aren't all evil bastards no matter how many articles you link, I just don't believe the amount of anti-police going around, these people put their damn lives on the line every single day so you can sit comfortably behind your keyboard to assault them.

Maybe it's because you're a stupid idiot

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

You’re just a soggy fucking retard

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    You’re just a soggy fucking retard
    He's a Dragoon, it's comes with the job.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Holy fucking shit I originally skipped this cause it was so long but it got quoted twice and jfc you are wonderfully touched in the head

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Lol, never fail to disappoint

Lol, never fail to disappoint
    Yea bro, you came here and owned the libtards. Don't forget to go back to your favorite hivemind and let them know.