+ Reply to Thread
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

call me king kong cuz i run wit gorillas

this one is a bit longer but still solid. didn't feel like it drug on at all for the first 3 minutes or so. not sure how long the average plunder should be though but i think 3 minutes is about right. points off for that. still all around solid though. this may have been one of the other ones too as the davy jones cameo sounded familiar but it hit me harder the second time. #1 on the list but i still don't know if we've found the best one yet tbh.

alright, the "music video" on this is tight and it also banged pretty well. feel like we kept the pirate theme and other than the build up to the drop being pretty weak it was solid all around. the drop also was a little too stagnant with the bass. they should have done something else there. as with most of these it starts to get questionable around 3 minutes before it reels itself back in. i really think we need to cut this off at 3 minutes fellas

i'm not an audiophile or anything but i feel like this was encoded poorly but it was still a banger, encapsulated the pirate theme well and the random chick noises didn't take too much away from the overall theme. feels like they blew their load a bit too early here and the song kind of drags on but still worthy of its spot on the list. gimme this better quality and i'll put it at the top

i'm a sucker for anything bass boosted and i couldn't really find a reason to hate this other than a view misplaced lawnmowers here and there. the bass was also a bit much towards the end, didn't give as much of a pirate feel. bass boosted i expected you to be topping the list

per tiesto tradition this one has a needlessly long intro, if he could have trimmed it all down or maybe produced a club version i could find on youtube i'd be sold as this is amazing from the 3 minute mark onwards. the more i listen to it the more i regret putting it this low but the intro is too long. sorry tiesto, maybe you should stop at the red lights.

very strong start, the drop was a bit lacking honestly but still good enough to be #6 despite everything else. the random gentleman providing his opinions was not appreciated though.

a bit slow to be pillaging the seas to but i still thought it deserved a spot on the list due the fact that it was really well done. personally this it not what i'm looking for when i picture captain jack sparrow but maybe on calmer days this one would be aprope.

they were trying to do too much here, seems to be a common theme with these rookies. not sure what else to say, sometimes quality over quantity and i just don't think they fully understood what being a pirate is all about, need to rewatch the movies a few more times.

despite the cameo from the work boys this one was a little too heavy with congo drums. it seems like he got lost in what he was trying to do here. congo durms almost always bad, even in a pirate remix

not great, despite the view count felt like it never really got into the essence of captain jack sparrow. had a good first like 30-60 seconds other than that eh. they also really lost me towards the end and the "i'm captain jack sparrows" were terribly misplaced. someone making ad revenue off this smh.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

it's easy to grin
    when your ship comes in
    and you've got the stock market beat.
    but the man worthwhile
    is the man who can smile
    when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Youre a fag because you left out the best one

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

spaulding get your foot off the boat

Black Belt