Hello guys, I have discovered Reddit a bit more as I was bored at work, and saw some pretty funny things. I thought the laughs were worth sharing so.. here we go.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationshi...m_source=share

I can’t believe I’m actually writing this.

My boyfriend recently moved into my place (apartment) unofficially. We have been together for 3 years and have been planning on it for a while but were delayed because I had covid. He still has his place for a while but we are planning on finding a different place when both leases are done. I didn’t expect any issues with living together but this one thing is driving me insane.

He likes to take a shower at night and then hang out in the living room for a few hours. The problem is that after he showers he doesn’t want to put on clothes. The first time he came out in the living room completely naked I shut the blinds and he got upset because he would have to open them in the morning. I said okay put on clothes or at least underwear then. He wanted to “meet in the middle” by wearing a sock over his penis.

I started shutting the blinds when he gets in the shower but then he just comes out and opens them and gets upset because he says he’s covered up (with the sock). I’m just worried someone is going to walk by and see him naked through the window. When I try to explain this his reason is “I work hard all day, I just want to relax at night.” He also says that it’s his place too and he should have a say in how things go. He has also said that he likes the light from outside and doesn’t want it too dark so it seems like he’s been changing his story.

This isn’t a deal breaker it just makes me really uncomfortable and I don’t know how else to address it. If the blinds were closed I’d have no problem with it. I’ve never dealt with anything this ridiculous. What else should I do?