Closed Thread
Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    what are the logistics of hanging oneself exactly? is there a toppled stool beneath them? a nearby ledge high enough? if not how the hell would one kill himself like this?
    the girl i knew in high school who did it tied the knot then stepped off a tree branch

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    what are the logistics of hanging oneself exactly? is there a toppled stool beneath them? a nearby ledge high enough? if not how the hell would one kill himself like this?
    It's a tree. You can climb it and jump.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

all my suicides i've known have been with a firearm so forgive my lacking imagination

Would also say most suicides are intentionally done outside of the public eye precisely because many feel ashamed, weak, vulnerable, and don't want to be a burden to others by delaying the finding of their body if at all possible. The implication these were all done voluntarily by the deceased to send some kind of message is a pretty shit take. What's otherwise been a historically racist act at a point where racist emboldening has probably been at its highest since the Civil War should be enough to at least cast some doubt, but here we are.

Just gonna call it now, there are some shitlords on Facebook, Discord, or whatever, plotting and sharing tips for successfully pulling off these kinds of attacks if it's not actually disgruntled cops themselves.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    Well since you are all theory crafting about this guy, what if cops let him run. Now this guy knows he is going to jail for a long long time, what if he ran back home and killed his ex-wife who put him in jail for beating his kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo
    Well he could have harmed someone else, he was drunk and extremely violent. Not to say he deserved to die, but he should not have gotten away as that could be dangerous.
    Separated at birth?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Would also say most suicides are intentionally done outside of the public eye precisely because many feel ashamed, weak, vulnerable, and don't want to be a burden to others by delaying the finding of their body if at all possible. The implication these were all done voluntarily by the deceased to send some kind of message is a pretty shit take. What's otherwise been a historically racist act at a point where racist emboldening has probably been at its highest since the Civil War should be enough to at least cast some doubt, but here we are.

Just gonna call it now, there are some shitlords on Facebook, Discord, or whatever, plotting and sharing tips for successfully pulling off these kinds of attacks if it's not actually disgruntled cops themselves.
    Yeah the kid that did it while I was in high school did it in his own room, and apparently on a doorknob

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Yeah the kid that did it while I was in high school did it in his own room, and apparently on a doorknob
    The seated hanging

That's when you know they really wanted out

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post

I guess I'll keep an eye out for the follows ups myself because something tells me if evidence points to suicide it won't be posted here.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I guess I'll keep an eye out for the follows ups myself because something tells me if evidence points to suicide it won't be posted here.
    Why wouldn't it be

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I've been the one posting them and I've listed each one as a suicide.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Has there been any progress on investigations for ANY of them?
    No, but the investigation into the shake shack attempted murder was completed very quickly

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    No, but the investigation into the shake shack attempted murder was completed very quickly
    But when are we getting an investigation of McDonalds and their McMuffins?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Why wouldn't it be

Oh right I forgot Guartz.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I've been the one posting them and I've listed each one as a suicide.
    Do you believe they were suicides?

BG Level

As someone who deals with suicidal people in the regular trust me I'm the first person to go "it was definitely suicide and it fits" which is why I'm skeptical. If evidence comes out to the contrary I'd say so without hesitation.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

they might be suicides but they ain't your grandma's suicides. these are some ableist-ass suiciders muscle upping into the trees and doing noosed gainers off the top

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    As someone who deals with suicidal people in the regular trust me I'm the first person to go "it was definitely suicide and it fits" which is why I'm skeptical. If evidence comes out to the contrary I'd say so without hesitation.

Then I was wrong about the quality of your character, so I hope.

I don't know if it was Suicide, and I admit I'm skeptical myself because who wouldn't be. Here's the but from me, I could definitely see how publicly killing yourself in a way that is historically a racist act would send a pretty damn clear message about racism. Most suicides are extremely private as you say, but there are instances where people use suicide as a political and public tool, mainly in protest, Its certainly rare but what we're dealing with right now seems like one of those extenuating circumstances that make it possible for me to not just go straight to "Racist cop cover up".

Self-immolation is really the only one I can think of off the top of my head. I know its a stretch, but yah.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

when self-immolation comes to the states then we protesting for real

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I believe they are auspicious but calling them anything other than suicides without proof is irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level

For the African American community committing suicide by hanging isn't typical.

It's why I remain skeptical. But suicide is suicide.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I have been following the ones in California. Los Angeles and San Bernardino Sheriff departments did quickly rule out foul play in their respective jurisdictions but saved face by deferring cause of death until after the medical examiners performed autopsies.

The issue with Palmdale though is that region of LA county along with Lancaster to the north have had a significant amounts of publicly covered racial tensions over the past 2 decades. Like last year there was this incident with teachers in an elementary school - https://ktla.com/news/local-news/rep...ed-with-noose/

So I'll be patient with these investigations, particularly the Palmdale one since the CA attorney general and the FBI are also investigating.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast