Ica N'tbreathe?

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

George Floyd.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...e-15341737.php

Another one in Houston. Four that I know of, though this guy was Hispanic. Lots of dudes just hanging themselves in public the past 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Protestors are actually wearing out the cops, I can't even guess what happens now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...e-15341737.php

Another one in Houston. Four that I know of, though this guy was Hispanic. Lots of dudes just hanging themselves in public the past 2 weeks.

A friend of mine committed suicide shortly after losing his job due to the coronavirus. He was recovering from cancer and lost his medical insurance. Given how some of my friends have only lived off of the initial stimulus check this whole time, expect more suicides in the upcoming weeks if the situation turns dire. If there's anyone you know that you haven't spoke to in a while, it may be a good idea to check on them.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm not going to speak ill of anyone for trying to reach people that need help with suicidal thoughts but I think it's pretty clear by now these are not suicides.

Ridill
    BG Level

Coworker who’s been gone since before the riots began came back to work yesterday. He said a lot of stupid things in the first few hours he came back but the greatest was when NASCAR and the firing of the dude who said the N word on live stream got brought up. “It’s stupid he got fired.” “It’s just a word. Who cares.” “THEY say the N word all the time.” and “Did you know Negro just means black?” He left the department(for the day) he was working in shortly after me and another dude just kept constantly telling him how wrong/stupid he was.

I mean we were dreading the day he was coming back. This is the same guy who doesn’t take our insurance’s Healthy Living assessment which saves $600 a year because “the rest of us are sheeple because we are doing what they want us to do.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Right-wing terrorists are literally using the BLM protests to kill cops.

https://twitter.com/passantino/statu...630626304?s=19

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

In case anyone ever sees Draylo again make sure somebody reminds him that it is actually the white military members he needs to be most angry at in this situation.

They're LITERALLY KILLING POLICE.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

But what about Dorn?

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    But what about Dorn?

Dorne you say?

Not surprised fucking Bugaloo fuckers are taking full advantage of this. But it's ok, ANTIFA are terrorists.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    In case anyone ever sees Draylo again make sure somebody reminds him that it is actually the white military members he needs to be most angry at in this situation.

They're LITERALLY KILLING POLICE.
    Killer is Steven Carrillo. Luckily, Hispanics are considered white, so yeah.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Yes its hilarious you openly joke about the death of David Dorn, you must feel so good about yourselves lol. He was actually killed by a black man too, what a shame. Not white military or police actually. Our cancerous cancel culture and far left radicals want to riot and burn things down when a man resisting arrest and threatening two lives is brought down, but nothing for an honorable man like David!

did draylo turn into an AI trying to do trump tweets

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Yes its hilarious you openly joke about the death of David Dorn, you must feel so good about yourselves lol. He was actually killed by a black man too, what a shame. Not white military or police actually. Our cancerous cancel culture and far left radicals want to riot and burn things down when a man resisting arrest and threatening two lives is brought down, but nothing for an honorable man like David!
    why wont you ever talk about the white supremacists killing cops inorder to incite a race war?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

What about that whataboutism. I didn't come in to go back in circles with trolls. Just because someone doesn't discuss x subject (I was mentioned by name about something else) doesn't mean they don't care about it or place any importance on it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    What about that whataboutism. I didn't come in to go back in circles with trolls. Just because someone doesn't discuss x subject (I was mentioned by name about something else) doesn't mean they don't care about it or place any importance on it.
    YOU DONT FUCKING SAY

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Your tired attempts at trolling are so easy to see, you arent very good, I am sorry.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 151 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast