Closed Thread
Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

As someone living in NC, having seen all the morons on NextDoor trying to justify not wearing a mask and mocking those who choose to, I was sure we'd be in the top 10 at least. Nope. 13th. The funny part is we're that high up while only being 28th in the cases/1m-pop stat. And by funny I mean kill me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1278404901773729792

The security checkpoint at Atlanta's airport's main terminal has been shutdown because an employee tested positive.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1278405525995245569

All Orange County, California, bars, pubs, breweries, and brewpubs that do not offer sit-down and dine-in meals are ordered to close effective Thursday

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1278408503397318663

Pennsylvania's governor has announced a new order that requires masks to be worn whenever anyone leaves home

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1278408503397318663

Pennsylvania's governor has announced a new order that requires masks to be worn whenever anyone leaves home
    It's not really any different than the old one, and masks are only required outside if you are unable to consistently maintain 6 feet from individuals who are not members of their household. So saying they are required whenever someone leaves their home isn't actually true.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Newsom just closed indoor activities for 19 counties across California. Good job morons that didn't wear a mask. Great preview into things to come for all of us because of these backwater morons screeching about "mah freedums!".

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9596631.html

It's cool guys, it's just gonna disappear. Donnie said so. Today. He literally said this today. FUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Newsom just closed indoor activities for 19 counties across California. Good job morons that didn't wear a mask. Great preview into things to come for all of us because of these backwater morons screeching about "mah freedums!".
    Had nothing to do with the thousands of people gathered in the streets, not socially distancing, screaming, etc.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I would really like to build a wall to keep the rest of you scrubs from infecting us New Englanders and the tri state area.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    Had nothing to do with the thousands of people gathered in the streets, not socially distancing, screaming, etc.
    https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20200627.html
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...pikes-n1232045

You're right, it didn't. At least, not in any significant amount.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Remember when people were partying at bars and restaurants and at the river and beach with no masks and no social distancing? At one point they lifted the mask ordinance because people were crying about it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

FL Governor DeSantis today reiterated he is NOT shutting the state back down and doubled down on his assertion that people are not getting it from going to work. I mean it’s only 10k new cases per day.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

*looks at list of counties*
    LA is a no brainer because of the sheer number of people.
    Same with the rest of the greater Los Angeles region (Ventura, OC, SB, Riverside)
    Imperial because that rural area is on fire for infection rates.
    Fresno, Kern, Kings, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tulare - idiots that opened up too fast without setting up a plan. I expect at least Tulare and Fresno to tell Newsom to STFU we staying open.
    Santa Barbara is surprising though.

BG Level

fresno county said fuck you, we're not enforcing shit yesterday. let's see how that works out.

p.s. my ICU is already full, thanks fuckwits.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    FL Governor DeSantis today reiterated he is NOT shutting the state back down and doubled down on his assertion that people are not getting it from going to work. I mean it’s only 10k new cases per day.
    Florida is a shit show, I'm the only person at my job that wears a mask the whole shift, everyone else taking it on and off throughout the shift, and they're serving people w/o masks, too

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    *looks at list of counties*
    LA is a no brainer because of the sheer number of people.
    Same with the rest of the greater Los Angeles region (Ventura, OC, SB, Riverside)
    Imperial because that rural area is on fire for infection rates.
    Fresno, Kern, Kings, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tulare - idiots that opened up too fast without setting up a plan. I expect at least Tulare and Fresno to tell Newsom to STFU we staying open.
    Santa Barbara is surprising though.
    Imperial county taking it patients from MexiCali?

MI is now rolling back bars.

Just curious, what’s the difference between a protest and the beach? I’ve been to Huntington multiple times during this crisis and I saw 99% of the beach goers social distancing...

Just curious, what’s the difference between a protest and the beach? I’ve been to Huntington multiple times during this crisis and I saw 99% of the beach goers social distancing...
    Vast majority of the protests had masks, people passing out masks, people passing out sanitizer, etc etc.

Beaches are full of drunk people not respecting social distancing all the time, not wearing masks and passing around beer/food etc etc.

You going to Huntington beach a few times and noting some people were distancing properly does not = the entire nation and every beach doing the same. This thing spreads like a wildfire anyways, fuck up a couple times and it is exponential.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Vast majority of the protests had masks, people passing out masks, people passing out sanitizer, etc etc.

Beaches are full of drunk people not respecting social distancing all the time, not wearing masks and passing around beer/food etc etc.

You going to Huntington beach a few times and noting some people were distancing properly does not = the entire nation and every beach doing the same. This thing spreads like a wildfire anyways, fuck up a couple times and it is exponential.
    Damn the beaches here are so much different and we have to pay to use them the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9596631.html

It's cool guys, it's just gonna disappear. Donnie said so. Today. He literally said this today. FUCK.
    Bro, it will go away with summer and heat....just don't mention that PHX was like 115 a month ago

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast